Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Ahhhh Damn and Blast. Now I find out my Sky recorder didn't save the 3 hour special of Anna Lovato, on it's hard drive. Well I can see this is turning out to be one hell of an April 1st for me. And me turning into the Fool for the day. annoyed

Good job I know how to count to ten, (as long as can see my toes) or I would be a drooling idiot by now!! Oh wait I am a drooling Idiot. laugh
02-04-2010 00:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive enjoyed tonight so far. 5 gorgeous babes all on. no no-shows whatsoever. anna, hazel, kitty, dionne and delta are all on and each babe is having a good night. shame the problems with the webstream have ruined it for a lot of people

Piper Niven Superfan
02-04-2010 00:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(02-04-2010 00:01 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well if any of you guy's is getting a stream that isn't locking up every five seconds, then your doing well.

As I have tried Gemma's, Michelle's, Elite's, BabeChannels, and my own hack straight into the main stream, and all are locking up on me. And as all these websites take there stream from the same supplier, then it's http://my.d2see.com or http://player.d2see.com that's the problem.

Elite should have fixed this problem with them, as it happens every time there any special event on.

This would appear to be the only way to try and get it finally sorted, aceman65. I didn't think it was too bad when I was watching it earlier, but like you and many others on here, we know the stream they use really is frustratingly inconsistent. Sad

I know he doesn't have to, but Jamie has set the record straight on other issues regarding the channel he runs on here, so I know I would really appreciate it if he would be kind enough to take a few moments to say whether or not they intend to get it sorted, as I think it's the one thing that lets their channel down.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 01:01 by Chilly.)
02-04-2010 00:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2010 00:12 )vila Wrote:  I've been an Anna Lovato fan since the days of the original Party Girls. This should have been a good night for me and all her other fans. Instead it's been a complete farce and I'm totally pissed off.

What do you mean? She was great on the channel tonight! What is this farce you speak of? Her site? I haven't joined yet, but I'm considering it.
02-04-2010 00:19
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(02-04-2010 00:19 )mrmann Wrote:  What do you mean? She was great on the channel tonight! What is this farce you speak of? Her site? I haven't joined yet, but I'm considering it.

before you reply mrmann read the previous posts.

vila (rightly) has not been happy with the webstream tonight, as it as been poor
02-04-2010 00:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-04-2010 00:19 )mrmann Wrote:  What do you mean? She was great on the channel tonight! What is this farce you speak of? Her site? I haven't joined yet, but I'm considering it.

think its the webstream that has got a lot of people annoyed and nothing to do with anna

Piper Niven Superfan
02-04-2010 00:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The main thing that bugged me on the Elite web site was the sledgehammer sales technique which put up their join-up page instead of allowing me to refresh the stream. It had the same effect on me as that censored pic on the sample page for Anna's site. Those tactics don't make friends. However much I might want to join Anna's site, the fact is that it's run by the same people who have just thoroughly fucked up my attempt to watch her show tonight and there's no way they're getting any of my hard-earned dosh.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 00:35 by vila.)
02-04-2010 00:33
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yep, like Rammy has said, it's the stream that people are annoyed about, mrmann. If you think this is bad, just wait until tomorrow night. Wink
02-04-2010 00:38
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(02-04-2010 00:38 )Chilly Wrote:  Yep, like Rammy has said, it's the stream that people are annoyed about, mrmann. If you think this is bad, just wait until tomorrow night. Wink

am glad noones on tommorrow who i really like. as tommorrow will be chaos.

i might run a little bet on if danica will do all 3 hours hahaha
02-04-2010 00:39
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Yes I hope things are running much better for the weekend's 'main event' tomorrow night.

Even if Danica's session is chaos though, the technical side will probably calm itself down in time for
the Sophia / Mica /Caty mix which could be pretty special if there are interactions planned Wink
02-04-2010 00:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply