babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(31-03-2010 19:38 )vila Wrote:  Bit of a lean night for me with only two of my faves on, Georgie and Tammy. Fortunately they both got involved in 2-4-1s, two of which turned out to be the highlights of the night, with Georgie/Karina being the clear winners. I thought we were going to get a reprise in BSX but the re-match lasted just 4 mins. Hardly worth the bother. Tammy was matched with the other girl/girl expert Dani - a good effort but eclipsed by Georgie and Karina. Georgie's other 2-4-1 (with Linsey) was a non-starter. Mainly stroking and a bit of air-licking. I really don't understand how it can be that in the same night we can have a first rate show like Geogie/Karina amd yet Dionne/Daryl and Georgie/Linsey were restricted to stroking and air-licking (and a brief nipple rub in the first case). What is it with some of those guys behind the camera? It has to be them because I don't think that many people on this forum, or the world at large, would believe for a fraction of a second that Linsey was unwilling to lick or suck another girl's nipple!

My big puzzlement of the night was trying to figure out just exactly what the BS2 cameraman found so fascinating about the ceiling above the set. bladewave

So GEORGIE and TAMMY were both up to their usual "EXCELLENT" standards then: I thought they would be as I couldnt record anything! I'm surprised that TAMMY didnt go naked;shes done it before;I have kept that recording(my first and only show of TAMMY!).So does this mean that no-one went "naked" last night then or did Karina? she has before occasionally.Thanks for the report anyway.
31-03-2010 19:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I meant to point out that as the Freeview coverage of BS2 finished Tammy had her panties very low down and looked as if she might take them off a any moment. Maybe a Sky viewer can tell us if she did?
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2010 19:50 by vila.)
31-03-2010 19:49
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2010 19:49 )vila Wrote:  I meant to point out that as the Freeview coverage of BS2 finished Tammy had her panties very low down and looked as if she might take them off a any moment. Maybe a Sky viewer can tell us if she did?

That doesnt seem fair does it;shes been naked on Freeview before;thanks Cellcast;not that I mind I couldnt watch/record anyway and thankfully caught her naked last time!But it looks like the Sky/Freeview situation is still with us unfortunately! I thought it was a more level playing field of late!!!!.....
31-03-2010 19:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2010 19:53 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(31-03-2010 19:49 )vila Wrote:  I meant to point out that as the Freeview coverage of BS2 finished Tammy had her panties very low down and looked as if she might take them off a any moment. Maybe a Sky viewer can tell us if she did?

That doesnt seem fair does it;shes been naked on Freeview before;thanks Cellcast;not that I mind I couldnt watch/record anyway and thankfully caught her naked last time!But it looks like the Sky/Freeview situation is still with us unfortunately! I thought it was a more level playing field of late!!!!.....

I saw the end of it and she did not go naked, but that's OK. I'd just like to see more of her in general on the night shows.

Whenever I've switched to free view, they've never had BS2 on, so what do you guys mean about it being there? I usually watch 909,910 and 951. Free view always has ads. Maybe I'm missing something.
31-03-2010 22:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

BS2 is on Freeview Ch 94 12:00am - 5:00am. Has been for some time - can't remember what channel it was before the last change round.

Edit: It used to be on Ch 95 and before that it was Ch 42. (If I remember right the times used to be 01:00am - 05:30am.)

P.S. Thanks for the info re Tammy.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 00:09 by vila.)
31-03-2010 23:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Dani started the freeview show at 10pm and was soon joined for a 2-4-1 by Lolly. This was quite good until it turned into a 2-4-2 when they each got a phone. Lolly went solo at 10.47pm and was joined by Dionne for another 2-4-2 at 11.06pm. Lolly left at 11.28pm leaving Dionne solo. Lolly had been onscreen for 1 hour 26 mins. Lolly returned again for another solo session at 3 minutes after midnight.
BS Xtreme was advertised as starting on ch96 soon.

At midnight, Lori was on BS2, while on BSextra, Geri appeared for a couple of minutes with Michelle, before Michelle went on the phone.
01-04-2010 17:57
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Xtra 1am

Camilla looks like she's fallen in a vat of Ronseal wood stain (antique pine).
She's going to leave some shocking skid marks when she gets on the beds.

02-04-2010 01:17
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 96 started at 10pm with Paige for 30 minutes. Stevie was on next and was joined by Daryl 72 minutes later for a 2-4-1. Daryl went solo at 11.57pm

At midnight, Cleo was on BS2, and Rochelle was on BSextra.
02-04-2010 11:45
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there;yes I managed to record BS2;my son went to bed early! I saw PAIGE,CLEO,ROCHELLE and Karina Currie.Not a bad selection;no STEVIE,DARYL or Camilla though.Not too worried about Camilla but would have liked to have seen STEVIE and DARYL!.Not a bad show;all the girls did very well.CLEO was on at the beginning braless for about 12 minutes. Then Karina was on for about 1 hour and 20 minutes;she went topless and took her pants off! I'm getting to like Karina quite a lot;she seems very posh but sexy and sensual and very under-rated! I still dont like her tattoo though! Then PAIGE was on for about 1 hour and 10 minutes;she went braless and moved her pants well down as is now "normal" for her! and played with her lovely body. Possibly my best recording of her so far! Definitely one to keep! Then CLEO came back on for about 1 hour and 15 minutes;she went naked and played with and shook her lovely full tits1!Very nice;thanks CLEO!Then ROCHELLE joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 12 minutes;this wa quite tame! Then ROCHELLE was on till the end of the show;about 45 minutes. She went topless and played with her lovely tits and nipples;I really love this girl but am annoyed that I missed her going naked recently!So a reasonable show which I will keep for its recent "raunchy" footage of PAIGE and CLEO going naked gain! Please keep your reports coming in about the other shows so that I can (hopefully) catch up later on today.I'm particularly intersted in how PAIGE,STEVIE,CLEO and DARYL got on elsewhere.I understand Camilla was very well covered in oil or something brown at the beginning of BSXTra? Please let me (us) know about that as well. Thanks people. Bye for now;hope to see you all later.
02-04-2010 11:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2010 01:17 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Xtra 1am

Camilla looks like she's fallen in a vat of Ronseal wood stain (antique pine).
She's going to leave some shocking skid marks when she gets on the beds.

So what was that all about;any vid/caps for us non-BSXTra watchers please? Thanks very much.
02-04-2010 11:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV