babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
I saw 2½ hours of BS1 from 10pm onwards last night and thought it was very good.
It was nice to see Reede back. She had been away for about 3 weeks.
It was also only the second time Charlie O'Neal had been on the pre midnight freeview show.
As BB said earlier, Reede had her pants down to her knees at 10.08pm last night on freeview. Smile

[Image: 2010-03-26i.jpg]

Charlie O'Neal and Stevie got fully naked together not long after midnight on BS1.
Pic is here http://www.imagechunk.com/images/2010-03-26h.jpg

Jodie and Camilla introduced BSextra at midnight.
26-03-2010 12:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Just after 2am we had all seven telephonists in action at the same time for the second night in a row.
Camilla and Stevie on BS2, Cleo and Ree on Xtra and Paige and Charlie on PL. Reede was the singleton on BS1.

26-03-2010 13:59
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was Dani, Dani + Lolly, Lolly, Lolly + Kandi and then Kandi, in that order on the 10pm freeview show last night.
Lolly then came back on for a solo session at 1 minute past midnight when she took over from Kandi.
I quite enjoyed the Dani + Lolly session. I've always thought Dani is better when she's with another girl rather than solo.
I can still remember a couple of sessions she did with Amanda on the old PartyGirls ch46 show.

Reede was doing a pretty good 2-4-1 with Candy just after midnight on BS2
http://www.imagechunk.com/images/2010-03-27-103824.jpg

Jodie and Camilla introduced BSextra at midnight.
It was nice to see Tilly on the TV. She popped on for a minute to advertise the 3G she was doing.
Quite a long day for her, I saw her at midday on the sexstation webshow.

[Image: 2010-03-27-103428.jpg]
27-03-2010 13:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS1 last night from 1.15am-5.am and thought it was a good show , Lolly and Georgie were on at the start of my recording doing good a 2-4-1 ,Georgie then did a good solo section and they put up a on screen message saying "coming up a very special surprise stay tuned", Camilla then came on doing the "special surprise" , the surprise was Camilla doing a three minute striptease with no on screen graphics and getting "naked" , Camilla then did a naked section on the phone before being joined by Kandi in a 2 girl 2 phone section , Kandi then did a solo section, Georgie then came on and did a good solo section before being joined by Candy in a 2-4-1, Candy then did the last part of my recording solo. When i first saw Camilla's striptease it reminded me of the good old days on the Sexstation tv free to air tv show when after 15 txt messages saying "strip" they used to remove the on screen graphics and the girls used to do a full frontal non explicit short striptease , they were allowed to do this as it was not in conjunction with a phone call and no on screen information was visible, so it did not break any rules as full frontal nudity is allowed but not when in conjunction with a phone call on free to air shows. So come on Cellcast bring back the old strips . PS i think OFCOM have now changed the rules and that is why Camilla was not allowed to show everything

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-03-2010 15:25
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just had a more detailed look at the 2-4-1 Georgie did with Lolly on BS1 that i started recording at around 1.15 and it was not good it was bloody great , there was loads of close up camera work done with a hand held camera and lots of nipple and boob kissing and sucking , a full sky content show on freeview Mr "Vila" if you did not see it . The Camilla strip was also on around around 2am as i forgot to put the times up on my previous post.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2010 16:39 by mr mystery.)
27-03-2010 16:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2010 16:37 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just had a more detailed look at the 2-4-1 Georgie did with Lolly on BS1 that i started recording at around 1.15 and it was not good it was bloody great , there was loads of close up camera work done with a hand held camera and lots of nipple and boob kissing and sucking , a full sky content show on freeview Mr "Vila" if you did not see it . The Camilla strip was also on around around 2am as i forgot to put the times up on my previous post.

Thanks I missed that and recorded BSxtra for a change;I havent watched it yet but am hoping that GEORGIE and KANDI were on and very good!?
27-03-2010 21:16
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

So last nights bsXtra which I have yet to watch;were gEORGIE and KANDI on there and were they very good please? this might help me to decide to watch it or just delete it and as for tonight I'm wondering what to record to see PAIGE,GEORGIE and DARYL!PLease help me;thanks!
EDIT;I've now watched my recording of BSxTra and was very disappointed;GEORGIE was only on for a short time and KANDI didnt appear at all;Lolly did though and CANDY! So I have deleted it;but I saw GEORGIE and PAIGE on BS1 last night (Saturday 27th) so am pleased with that!
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2010 13:05 by Big Boobies.)
27-03-2010 22:36
p@man Offline
mostly harmless ...

(27-03-2010 15:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  ...
PS i think OFCOM have now changed the rules and that is why Camilla was not allowed to show everything

- although at one point last night (somewhere near 2am-ish) Camilla did accidentally open the garden to the public and showed no sign of a Tiffany "rabbit in the headlights" moment, nor was she obviously chastised from off-cam. T'was a splendidly bejewelled slip, too Shy ...

After all is said and done, a whole lot more is said than done
28-03-2010 00:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(27-03-2010 16:37 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just had a more detailed look at the 2-4-1 Georgie did with Lolly on BS1 that i started recording at around 1.15 and it was not good it was bloody great , there was loads of close up camera work done with a hand held camera and lots of nipple and boob kissing and sucking , a full sky content show on freeview Mr "Vila" if you did not see it .

I did see it.

Every once in a while we do indeed get a full Sky content show, at least in parts (for some reason this is usually the day after I've posted a comment about Freeview censorship!). Fri/Sat night was one such occasion - if only they could be consistent and do it every night.

That night BS1 was an exceptional show for Freeview - the cameraman did a superb job. The fact that I'm not the first person to make a point of mentioning this shows how rarely it happens. He was zooming in to highlight every bit of action whereas the normal thing on Freeview is to pan away or zoom in on a girl's face whenever anything interesting happens, even when it's a lot less explicit than what was happening last night.

It looked like that there were special orders in force (or maybe a general change of policy, but I doubt it). There was real kissing, nipple sucking etc which the girls don't normally do on Freeview and there was evidence that the cameraman was following new instructions. An example was when Lolly went down to lick Georgie's bum through that enticing hole in the back of her panties. Initially the camera jerked upwards away from what was happening but instantly moved back down to highlight it, as if the cameraman had to overcome a conditioned reflex.

The night was generally good for girl/girl action (it wasn't all 2-4-1). Candy's sessions with Reede and Dani on BS2 were pretty much the same standard as BS1. I don't really like Dani solo but nobody knows more than she does about what's required for a girl/girl scene. On BSX the Reede/Georgie and Georgie/Candy 2-4-1s were also rather better than usual but surprisingly Candy/Lolly wasn't (possibly because it was only about three and a half minutes).

PL has also been loosening its chains a bit on some recent nights. Fri/Sat night there was no girl/girl action but the solo stuff was a bit less restricted than normal for PL.

While on the subject of PL I have to mention Kandi. It was nice to see her getting everything out for a long period in her first stint, although the prolonged one and a half minute ad break was an oddity. In fact Kandi had a very good night everywhere.

I fell asleep last night so I'll have to wait and see from my recordings if the new liberal trend on BS1 & 2 continued.
28-03-2010 07:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Just a short review this morning;I've only just finished having a quick look at my recording! I stayed with BS1 for the whole of the Freeview show and I must say it was very good! I saw all the girls except Dani;GREAT;SORRY!KANDI was very good in both her sections certainly leaving her gorgeeous tits out for longer! iHer 2-4-1 with ROCHELLE was quite good although a bit tame.ROCHELLe was very good putting oil on her lovely tits and playing with her lovely tits and nipples.DARYL and ROCHELLe was good as well;two big-titted girls exploring each other!DARYL kept playing with her lovely melons in her solo sections;VERY NICE! GEORGIE had a very good section proving how flexible she is by stretching and getting into intersting gymnastic positions!She also played with her lovely tits a lot;almost my best solo footage of her!PAIGE was also very good as she always is now;braless shaking thrusting and with her pants pulled well down! She was on for about 1 hour;my best footage of her yet I think? So yes I will be keeoing my recording because of GEORGIE,PAIGE,ROCHELLE and DARYL'S excellent footage! So I'm off out now but hope to be back on later and certainly tonight to see whos on! Bye for now;see you later.
EDIT;Ther wasnt any nudity but nudity isnt everything;it was still a pretty good show!
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2010 09:24 by Big Boobies.)
28-03-2010 09:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV