mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(20-03-2010 05:02 )aceman65 Wrote:  I just had another look at the twistys forum, and there's a post on there trying to get twisty's to sign up Mica.

Damn, she's only just started in the business, I think it's a little early to be throwing her to the wolves, to do full nude shoots. I don't even think she's done that for elite yet.

Nude shots of her on Elite's website, but not frontal shots, I believe it's the same on Brooke Lee's playmates, where there are 4 or 5 sets of her.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
20-03-2010 05:16
Find all posts by this user
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Mica is on fire so far 2nite , plenty ass wiggling, even doing the splits, seems shes well over her illnessBig Grin
24-03-2010 23:02
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

sure is on fire i agree like the little flower in her hair

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2010 23:50
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Great night from Mica especially in that red outfit,cant believe she let the cameraman get away with squeezing her bum,saw Ashley once tell him to piss off and told him you dont ever touch me,good to see Delta stand in while she went off for about four mins,probally needed the loo,cant see her doing Twistys for awhile yet.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2010 14:42 by bombshell.)
25-03-2010 14:40
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Afro-man set a precedent with the bum squeezing thing that the other camera monkeys now seem to think is okay.

It looks tacky, unprofessional, seedy and obviously a violation of protocol. Sort it out Elite!
25-03-2010 15:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

agree mica had a good night last night and also dont like the crew squeezing the bum. maybe mica doesnt mind it wheras ashley does. hope she does to twistys but maybe a bit to soon yet

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2010 16:26
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(25-03-2010 16:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree mica had a good night last night and also dont like the crew squeezing the bum. maybe mica doesnt mind it wheras ashley does. hope she does to twistys but maybe a bit to soon yet

I think Mica minds,it was probally the fact it caught her by surprise and her youth (which by the way is probally why the cameraman got away with it) that she did not know how to deal with it,not the action of a professional organisation.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-03-2010 16:40
199lives Offline
Master Poster

from qui quems video just looks like Mica is having a bit of fun with Delta and the other guy, bit unprofessional but sure elite will not just let people go around groping girls and if anyone isn't happy and a word is needed they'll get it sorted.
Mica looked very hot and sexy last night, Delta looked cute in her little cameo too
25-03-2010 18:11
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(25-03-2010 18:11 )199lives Wrote:  from qui quems video just looks like Mica is having a bit of fun with Delta and the other guy, bit unprofessional but sure elite will not just let people go around groping girls and if anyone isn't happy and a word is needed they'll get it sorted.
Mica looked very hot and sexy last night, Delta looked cute in her little cameo too

That's what I thought. I think it's cool that the girls interact with the camera guys. Jamie doesn't seem to be the type of guy who would allow the camera guys to randomly touch up the girls, plus, we never know what's really happening, I mean, just look at the reaction when some of us thought that Sammie had an abusive caller. Big Grin
25-03-2010 18:30
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

LMAOBig Laugh

Sometimes you lot read far too much into things.

Just to clear up a few things. Ashley wasn't pissed off when someone touched her bum. You should see what she does to some of the camera guys off screen! She's a monster, she chases them round and even has poor afroman (or afroboy as I have now taken to calling him) quivering in fear!

We take what we do here very seriously and put a lot of effort in to ensuring the highest quality experience possible for anyone watching or interacting with our shows.
When you are here 24/7/365 as we all are sometimes you need to break with protocol for 10 minutes and have a laugh. Delta jumping on set in her normal clothes after popping in for a cuppa, afroman rolling in to shot, someone slapping someones bum, the odd pull up contest, Hazel being chased around the studio with a fake spider are all instances of these momentary breaks in service. As a lot of you watch the shows more than the average viewer you get to see some of this stuff but you only see one side of the camera and dont hear the sound.

We are all very close here and let me be totally clear we do not stand for any funny business. No girls, camera guys or afromen are hurt during our broadcasts and if you see one of the girls looking pissed off its more likely that someone ate the last jelly baby or stole Gemma's stash of Jaffa Cakes than anything sinister.

So in short next time you see something like this dont look for the worst, just think behind the camera there are probably a group of people pising themselves laughing while whoever is on screen is trying to keep a straight face.

O and finally......who's hand do you think that was on Mica's bum?
25-03-2010 19:39
Thread Closed 

mica martinez