babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
(24-03-2010 20:01 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there guys. According to Babestation;tonight we have Linsey Dawn Mackenzie,STEVIE,DARYL MORGAN,REE PETRA,MICHELLE MOIST,Dionne,ROCHELLE and Geri. Another good line up;only one girl I dont like tonight!

You sure its Morgan and not Megan again.
24-03-2010 21:53
Find all posts by this user
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

I got: Ree Petra, Stevie, Rochelle, Lori, Michelle Moist, Linsey, Georgie and Geri.

BS1: Pink Bed
BS2: Blue/White/Pink Bed
PL: Bath
24-03-2010 22:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
PARTYLANDFAN Offline
Banned

(24-03-2010 22:06 )Moderation Station Wrote:  I got: Ree Petra, Stevie, Rochelle, Lori, Michelle Moist, Linsey, Georgie and Geri.

BS1: Pink Bed
BS2: Blue/White/Pink Bed
PL: Bath

Im going by your list as you work at babestation. Where did Big Boobies get that list from half of its wrong. LOL
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2010 22:27 by PARTYLANDFAN.)
24-03-2010 22:26
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

(24-03-2010 22:26 )PARTYLANDFAN Wrote:  Im going by your list as you work at babestation. Where did Big Boobies get that list from half of its wrong. LOL

BB's list is from Babestations OFFICIAL twitter page!
24-03-2010 22:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wll paige is On tonight just hope the back will hold up !!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-03-2010 09:53
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(24-03-2010 22:47 )Sylar Wrote:  
(24-03-2010 22:26 )PARTYLANDFAN Wrote:  Im going by your list as you work at babestation. Where did Big Boobies get that list from half of its wrong. LOL

BB's list is from Babestations OFFICIAL twitter page!

That's my point about Babestation posting incorrect and incomplete girl listings on Facebook, Twitter and sometimes onscreen (when they cn be arse doing it these days)!! I have only just read that Lori was on last night!! FFS Babestation get it right and complete for a change eh!! No doubt their listing for tonight will not include Paige even though SHE HERSELF says she is on!! (I am frankly astonished that she is even attempting this!!)

So Babestation, whoever you are, remember the phrase - the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
25-03-2010 15:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

reede has posted on her facebook she is back on tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2010 16:55
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(25-03-2010 15:59 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  That's my point about Babestation posting incorrect and incomplete girl listings on Facebook, Twitter and sometimes onscreen (when they cn be arse doing it these days)!! I have only just read that Lori was on last night!! FFS Babestation get it right and complete for a change eh!! No doubt their listing for tonight will not include Paige even though SHE HERSELF says she is on!! (I am frankly astonished that she is even attempting this!!)

So Babestation, whoever you are, remember the phrase - the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!

We let you know the girls on screen according to the Babestation schedule, which is provided by the scheduling team. Sometimes this changes before the show due to a number of different factors (illness etc and other last minute changes included) and obviously they don't always update the schedule to reflect this in time.

We can only provide the forum, facebook and twitter with the information available to us!

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
25-03-2010 17:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(25-03-2010 17:35 )babestation Wrote:  
(25-03-2010 15:59 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  That's my point about Babestation posting incorrect and incomplete girl listings on Facebook, Twitter and sometimes onscreen (when they cn be arse doing it these days)!! I have only just read that Lori was on last night!! FFS Babestation get it right and complete for a change eh!! No doubt their listing for tonight will not include Paige even though SHE HERSELF says she is on!! (I am frankly astonished that she is even attempting this!!)

We let you know the girls on screen according to the Babestation schedule, which is provided by the scheduling team. Sometimes this changes before the show due to a number of different factors (illness etc and other last minute changes included) and obviously they don't always update the schedule to reflect this in time.

We can only provide the forum, facebook and twitter with the information available to us!

At least tell the team responsible for the graphics to put a list up on the show - it can't be that difficult!! Surely by the time the show starts everyone (including the viewers) MUST know who's on!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
25-03-2010 17:41
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

(25-03-2010 17:35 )babestation Wrote:  We let you know the girls on screen according to the Babestation schedule, which is provided by the scheduling team. Sometimes this changes before the show due to a number of different factors (illness etc and other last minute changes included) and obviously they don't always update the schedule to reflect this in time.

I understand what Ally4Paige is saying, it can be frustrating sometimes when the schedule changes, but I'm sure that everybody appreciates your efforts to keep us posted as best you can! Thanks from me Smile
25-03-2010 17:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV