Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Perhaps someone from Elite will confirm what's going on. If they read this between now & 9.00

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
02-03-2010 21:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(02-03-2010 21:49 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Perhaps someone from Elite will confirm what's going on. If they read this between now & 9.00

[Image: pigs_flying.jpg] Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
02-03-2010 21:57
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Thanks Chilly thats the second good laugh i have had tonightBounce

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
02-03-2010 22:02
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Well that's part of the question answered then, Michelle both channels for three hours. I suppose Kitty will be on (if she is on) from 00.00 to 04.00 or longer to make it worth turning up. What a waste of a channel given Kitty, Gemma & Ashley are listed as being on tonight also. I know this subject has been raised before, re both channels showing the 3 hr "specials", but to me it does seem to be a waste of a channel, given that any particular girl on this show may not be to everybodys taste. Also reduces Elite's income from calls as two is surely better than one. Still Michelle is looking rather good!!!
By the way Chilly, My point exactly. Nice one!!!

02-03-2010 22:13
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(02-03-2010 22:13 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Well that's part of the question answered then, Michelle both channels for three hours. I suppose Kitty will be on (if she is on) from 00.00 to 04.00 or longer to make it worth turning up. What a waste of a channel given Kitty, Gemma & Ashley are listed as being on tonight also. I know this subject has been raised before, re both channels showing the 3 hr "specials", but to me it does seem to be a waste of a channel, given that any particular girl on this show may not be to everybodys taste. Also reduces Elite's income from calls as two is surely better than one. Still Michelle is looking rather good!!!

Bet you wish it was Ashley thoughTongue

Its so good to be insane
02-03-2010 22:18
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(02-03-2010 22:13 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Well that's part of the question answered then, Michelle both channels for three hours. I suppose Kitty will be on (if she is on) from 00.00 to 04.00 or longer to make it worth turning up. What a waste of a channel given Kitty, Gemma & Ashley are listed as being on tonight also. I know this subject has been raised before, re both channels showing the 3 hr "specials", but to me it does seem to be a waste of a channel, given that any particular girl on this show may not be to everybodys taste. Also reduces Elite's income from calls as two is surely better than one. Still Michelle is looking rather good!!!

No offense lads instead of worrying about it just watch or watch somthing else. Am sure Jamie knows what he is doing having Michelle on both channels after all he has been in this business a while an been quite successful at it.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 22:28 by Wazo.)
02-03-2010 22:25
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(02-03-2010 22:25 )Wazo Wrote:  

No offense lads instead of worrying about it just watch or watch somthing else. Am sure Jamie knows what he is doing having Michelle on both channels after all he has been in this business a while an been quite successful at it.

Your quite right of course,and if it is not to our taste we do have other options,so im off to bed till midnight

Its so good to be insane
02-03-2010 22:32
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(02-03-2010 22:18 )bombshell Wrote:  Bet you wish it was Ashley thoughTongue

How dare you suggest such a thing Sir laughlaugh
Besides that's Thursday nights viewing. As currently Ashley is the only girl listed. If she's goes M.I.A. there won't be a show as it currently stands. The prospect of Ashley all night tho................8 1/2 hrs of pure & sheer bliss Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin to me, but again not to everybody else's taste. How strange? Huh
Wazo...not worried about it, just putting a point of view across that's all, & do you mean to say that other tv channels exist other than Elite, perhaps I should investigate further. laughlaugh Also respect your point re Jamie and fully agree

02-03-2010 22:43
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Rael there's no need to justify making a point. It is a chat thread so chat without apology Smile

As for Michelle being on both channels, I looked at the schedule earlier today (with the four girl night lineup)
and it just didn't look like a likely lineup at all for a Tuesday night. Either
1 - there was uncertainty as to which girls would be on so all the possible options were listed as a 'catch all' or
2 - the actual lineup was known but was considered in need of a bit of top-up fabrication (aka bullsh*t) to make it attractive

Either way it's a further example of 'lying to the customers on an ongoing basis as a matter of policy'.
The big man is a shameless and chronic fibber.

If all four of these girls turn up I'll eat my hat.
I've got it right here, a nice big hat. However I suspect I'll just be having coq au vin.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 23:21 by Rise.)
02-03-2010 23:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well Gemma and Ashley have just started off with a 2-4-1 Big GrinTongueBig Grin
03-03-2010 01:03