Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
speedybert Wrote:
Tintin Wrote:Hi guys sorry for not typing much on the form, I've got a bad back so nearly every time I lean forward to type it drives me crazy Sad

Here's 1 of my 1st posts in a while.

Thank fuck there’s no Emily I guess tonight well get a show worth call/watching! I just hope Hazel learns how to snog properly & not kiss then pull back & kiss again, I hope you know what i mean?

More to the point,where has the lovely Ana got to??I need a shower!! Wink
(probably a cold one!!)

tomorrowWink
29-05-2009 22:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

let me guess with hazel Big Grin
29-05-2009 23:02
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

If it is I hope Ana teaches Hazel how to snog properly Wink

As I said in a previous post I’d swop Ana for Emily any day Smile Ana, TJ, Paige & Hazel are the hottest babes on Elite it’s just a pity they aren’t on much Sad Apart from Hazel she's on alot but she's mostly with the boring Emily Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2009 23:13 by SirAssAlot.)
29-05-2009 23:12
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Tintin Wrote:Ana, TJ, Paige & Hazel are the hottest babes on Elite it’s just a pity they aren’t on much Sad Apart from Hazel she's on alot but she's mostly with the boring Emily Sad

Dionne is one of the hottest girls on any channel. She is stunning with a great body. The fact she wears two pairs of knickers doesnt bother me. She has been more daring of late and i love it. More Dionne on screen is always welcome.

As far as Hazels kissing goes, you are the only one complaining Tintin. Has the lonely nights in with snowy made you an expert? Tongue
From her kisses with Tori & Candy on bangbabes to Emily, Ana and Dionne over the last week on Elite, Its been hot as fcuk to watch. Recent kissing vids Your entitled to ur opinion on Emily. I think she has been a great acquisition. She has certainly helped raise the temp on screen. Although having them on so much together can get a bit repetitive. Mix things up a bit Elite. Where is Gemma?

29-05-2009 23:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

Josh Wrote:
Tintin Wrote:Ana, TJ, Paige & Hazel are the hottest babes on Elite it’s just a pity they aren’t on much Sad Apart from Hazel she's on alot but she's mostly with the boring Emily Sad

Dionne is one of the hottest girls on any channel. She is stunning with a great body. The fact she wears two pairs of knickers doesnt bother me. She has been more daring of late and i love it. More Dionne on screen is always welcome.

As far as Hazels kissing goes, you are the only one complaining Tintin. Has the lonely nights in with snowy made you an expert? Tongue
From her kisses with Tori & Candy on bangbabes to Emily, Ana and Dionne over the last week on Elite, Its been hot as fcuk to watch. Recent kissing vids Your entitled to ur opinion on Emily. I think she has been a great acquisition. She has certainly helped raise the temp on screen. Although having them on so much together can get a bit repetitive. Mix things up a bit Elite. Where is Gemma?

Couldn't have put it better myself - spot on
29-05-2009 23:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Josh Wrote:you are the only one complaining Tintin.

I wasn't complaining I only said she doesn’t do a good snog!

Read things properly Before you accuse people in the wrong!

I hate giving members negative rates but from now on if I stupid replying's cause they didn’t read my post properly they’ll deserve the rate they get.

1 other thing Josh it's you're not you are! Sorry but I’m pist of at Some guys not reading my post properly

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2009 00:10 by SirAssAlot.)
29-05-2009 23:58
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Tintin Wrote:I wasn't complaining I only said she doesn’t do a good snog!

Read things properly Before you accuse people in the wrong!

I hate giving members negative rates but from now on if I stupid replying's cause they didn’t read my post properly they’ll deserve the rate they get.

1 other thing Josh it's you're not you are! Sorry but I’m pist of at Some guys not reading my post properly

Thanks for the lesson Tintin, my bad. You may also want to check your previous post for grammar & spelling mistakes before you try to correct others.

30-05-2009 00:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

i can't see how you can call emily boring, she's great and pure flith on the phones ive called her enough times to know , id rather have emily on then hazel any day
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2009 00:51 by Rdevil987.)
30-05-2009 00:50
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Tonight's flaming posts have been moved to the flamebox: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid142418

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
30-05-2009 01:49
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

I think Jamie must have gone to the Gerald Ratner school of PR.
30-05-2009 02:00