babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morgan left early because she had already been on the day show earlier. She said she was not supposed to be on, but was standing in for someone.
She did 2 sessions on channel 99 totalling over an hour before finishing shortly after midnight. She was replaced by Ella.
Dionne and Yvette each did a 35 minute slot on channel 99 before midnight.
Yvette said she was emigrating to America for good at 6 o'clock in the morning.
01-02-2010 11:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

ella had 2 long sections on bsxtra after 1am also. also a nice candy section in between them
01-02-2010 16:11
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi people.As I said in my review this morning could someone let me know the "current" fornmat of BSXTra as I'm considering recording that show next time GEORGIE and pAIGE are on! I'm told its just about the only reliable way to see them.What I would like to know is about the picture;now that texts dont get read out I'm assuming its full-screen like a "normal" BS show? Please can someone let me know;as if it is like the other shows I might try it sometime soon. If its like the old Channel 46 PartyGirls with text boxes etc I will give it a miss. Thanks for any help. Also any clues about tonights girls.sets etc? I am set up for BS2 from 22.00 till midnight but m out until 22.30ish so any info would be useful so that I can try and decide the optimum channel/s to record after midnight! Thanks again;bye for now.
PS;I'm glad I didnt miss too much of MORGAN last night;next time!
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2010 19:28 by Big Boobies.)
01-02-2010 19:27
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

Big Boobies, I hope your dreams have finally been answered - I nabbed an hour of Georgie on BSXtra last night, and by God she was worth the wait. White underwear (bra quickly discarded) too. Hoochie Mama!

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
02-02-2010 09:00
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

Recorded BS2 12.00am to 5.00am - Flashed through it quickly and noticed Georgio did a topless slot - I'm sure you other guys (and gals) will add a more detailed summary.

chow

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
02-02-2010 09:08
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Didnt know what to record last night;GEORGIE and MORGAN! In the end I recorded BS2 till midnight;PL till 01.00;BS2 till 05.00 and then BS1 till 05.30. BS2 started with GEORGIE explaining that she was a daygirl but is now too dirty for that show;a nice touch! She soon got braless and played with her lovely (FF) tits! She was on for 30 minutes.Then DARYL MORGAN was on for about 45 minutes;she went topless and really played with and bounced her lovely (E cup) tits! Then Jada was on until my recording stopped at midnight;I saw her for about 50 minutes going topless. Then Pl for 1 hour;GEORGIE was on for 1 minute (not topless) obviously at the end of a section. Then Tiffany was on for about 40 minutes and went topless.Then DARYL was on and again went topless and really played with her (E cup) tits nicely! Then BS2 again;Tiffany was on for about 30 minutes going topless. Then GEORGIE and Tiffany did a tamish 2-4-1;I dont think they went topless! THen GEORGIE was on again for about 50 minutes;she went braless and really shook her entire body and got into several interesting positions showing off her tits and arse! Dionne was then on for about 1 hour 10 minutes and did her usual sort of show.THen DARYL was back on braless and playing with her lovely tits again and really shaking every part of her body! Then BS1 for the last 30 minutes;this was just Dionne so I'm afraid I deleted it! So what did I think;FANTASTIC!!!! Yes I've managed to record GEORGIE at last(twice);what a lovely sexy top-heavy but stunningly attractive girl she is! Perhaps she will now be on BS1/BS2 more ;she deserves to be! And as for DARYL;that was the best-ever footage of her I've ever seen;again a very sexy busty attractive girl! So yes I'm DEFINITELY keeping this recording! no MORGAN!;but it looks like she'll be on nights more in the future as well as days! HOORAY!!! So yes I'm a happy bunny;at last my technology let me record GEORGIE.I was pleased with my random choice of channels! Day off today;hence the lateness of my review (and more detail!)! Anyway as regards tonight apparently CATE HARRINGTON is back on;hopefully longer than last time;only till midnight (pre-Freeview) no good for us! Anyway I look forward to reading reports on "your" shows ;particularly about GEORGIE and MORGAN! Bye for now;see you all later.
02-02-2010 09:55
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

Georgie was on BSXtra from about 3.30 to 4.30, if that helps.

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
02-02-2010 09:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2010 09:55 )Lollorosso Wrote:  Georgie was on BSXtra from about 3.30 to 4.30, if that helps.

Thanks but at least I saw her plus DARYL!
02-02-2010 09:58
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

you finally saw georgie, and i told you she is good, and it seems you liked her, good times all round.
02-02-2010 14:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I managed to see Georgie for the first time. She was on channel 99 at 10.00pm for half an hour, very nice.
Daryl was on next for nearly an hour followed by Jada.
At midnight, Morgan was on channel 94, BS1 and Tiffany was on 95, Partyland.
02-02-2010 14:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV