Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(12-01-2010 13:17 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(12-01-2010 12:33 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(11-01-2010 13:01 )TheWatcher Wrote:  A good show on channel 94, BS1 last night.
My favourite, the beautiful Charlie was on, but only for the first 26 minutes which was nearly all a 2-4-1 with Lori.
There were also 2 girls who I've not seen before, Georgie and Sammi J.
The other girls on were Michelle Moist, Rosie Lee, Louise Porter and Karina Currie, 8 girls in total.
Lori and Michelle both got naked.
There was also a 2-4-1 session with Lori + Michelle and another with Rosie + Georgie.

So has BS1 changed dramatically then;it used to be just two or three girls(especially if CAMILLA and/or Reede were on!). Perhaps I should have tried it in order to see more girls than on BS2 the other night? Apparently GEORGIE was on BS1 more than BS2 when she was on on Sunday night! Never mind;almost too much choice now!m

BS1 was probably back to normal last night.
Only watched it for about 5 minutes at midnight. Reede was back on again, naked as usual. She did use some oil this time to make it a bit different. She's a lovely girl, but has become boring to watch since she went naked. She's often on in the midnight slot and all her performances are almost identical. Switched over to BS2 to watch Candy and Rosie instead for 20 minutes or so.

Thats what I thought;so the "best" time to try BS1 is when CAMILLA and/or Reede arent on! By the way has anyone heard how CAMILLA is;she hasnt been on for nearly a week now;perhaps shes ill or snowed in? Mind you she has been on a lot recently!
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 13:28 by Big Boobies.)
12-01-2010 13:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

I've been recording to DVD for about 3 years now, and have found it to be notoriously unreliable. Things have been much better since I got one with a recordable hard drive (which you can later transfer to DVD if you wish). If I was you I'd give up on the recorder you have (just throw the pile of shite away) and invest in one with a recordable hard drive - I promise you, you'll never look back!
[/quote]

Yes but my machine is very new and its not time to replace it yet. I did originaaly order a video/dvd recorder with hard drive but it was faulty and the shop didnt have any more (at all) in stock.So they offered me my current machine at an extra discount! To be honest with you it has been very good;the only times it has let me down have been power cuts (cant do anything about that!) and when I've tried to record using faulty dvds.Again not the machines fault. Thanks anyway. I must sort a reliable (NEW) dvd disc as it looks like GEORGIE is back on the shows tonight! Hopefully I will be able to get some footage of her at last;assuming she shows up on BS2! As well as GEORGIE there are four of my favourites on plus Camilla,Dionne and Jada.(Full listing on Whos on Babestation or Partyland tonight? thread;HannahsPet 17.42) Thanks HannahsPet.
12-01-2010 20:38
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(12-01-2010 20:38 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I've been recording to DVD for about 3 years now, and have found it to be notoriously unreliable. Things have been much better since I got one with a recordable hard drive (which you can later transfer to DVD if you wish). If I was you I'd give up on the recorder you have (just throw the pile of shite away) and invest in one with a recordable hard drive - I promise you, you'll never look back!

Yes but my machine is very new and its not time to replace it yet. I did originaaly order a video/dvd recorder with hard drive but it was faulty and the shop didnt have any more (at all) in stock.So they offered me my current machine at an extra discount! To be honest with you it has been very good;the only times it has let me down have been power cuts (cant do anything about that!) and when I've tried to record using faulty dvds.Again not the machines fault. Thanks anyway. I must sort a reliable (NEW) dvd disc as it looks like GEORGIE is back on the shows tonight! Hopefully I will be able to get some footage of her at last;assuming she shows up on BS2! As well as GEORGIE there are four of my favourites on plus Camilla,Dionne and Jada.(Full listing on Whos on Babestation or Partyland tonight? thread;HannahsPet 17.42) Thanks HannahsPet.

I find that DVD RW's tend to become more & more unreliable the more times you record over them. Sounds to me as though that's what's happened here. The best advice I can give is to keep a few spare & replace them as soon as you start to notice any problems.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
12-01-2010 20:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

[/quote]

I find that DVD RW's tend to become more & more unreliable the more times you record over them. Sounds to me as though that's what's happened here. The best advice I can give is to keep a few spare & replace them as soon as you start to notice any problems.
[/quote]

Yes I think I'll try and use them once or twice only;does that seem a reasonable scheme? I have plenty at the moment anyway.Would you recommend a particular make or are they all fairly similar quality-wise; I tend to use Verbatim or Maxell mainly.Thanks for any help.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 21:32 by Big Boobies.)
12-01-2010 21:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Well what happened then? I recorded BS2 as usual hoping to see GEORGIE (for the first time), KANDI,STEVIE.DARYL,VALERY and LORI.So who did I see then;CAMILLA twice plus 2-4-1s,Jada twice plus a 2-4-1Dani and LORI.SO no GEORGIE!. To say that I am annoyed puts it mildy;I presume she was on bS1 a lot in place of CAMILLA and/or LORI? The show was reasonable but I will not be keeping it as its no different to what I've already recorded previoiusly.CAMILLA started off getting naked and was joined by Jada for a 2-4-1. Then Jada did her usual section getting naked. THen KANDI was on for about 35 minutes and got them out;I really love her! Dani followed her for about 35 minutes when LORI came on for about 45 minutes going naked.CAMILLA then joined LORI for a 2-4-1 and then did another solo section of about 50 minutes but kept her pants on! Then Jada came on again and went naked;she finished the show.So a reasonable show but monopolised by CAMILLA and Jada; at the expense of GEORGIE who I really wanted to see for the first time! Needless to say my recorder behaved perfectly!Moderation Station has already posted the line up for tonight and CAMILLA and Reede are on;so I should be safe recording BS2! The full list is on the Whos on Babestation or Partyland tonight? thread.I hope most of the other girls appear on BS2 as apart from one (guess who!)they are all of my favourites. Anyway work now;keep your reports coming in especially how GEORGIE did and where she was;BS1? or Partyland??? Bye for now;see you later tonight.
13-01-2010 08:46
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

well i for one was getting increasingly pissed off with BS last night due to the ever present jada and camilla. no offence to them but why don't BS shift them about more ? i only saw two brief stints of georgie; first in a 2-4-1 with stevie which i found a bit odd- georgie seemed well into it but stevie didn't hence awkward moments. the second georgie stint i saw was a solo stint that was impressive but thats when i had to collapse into bed. good stuff from georgie though

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-01-2010 14:26
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(13-01-2010 08:46 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...Anyway work now;keep your reports coming in especially how GEORGIE did and where she was;BS1? or Partyland??? Bye for now;see you later tonight.

GEORGIE was on for about 10 mins in a 2 for 1 with STEVIE - I think it was BS extra - yeah it was. Bit tame, but it was one of STEVIE'S tame nights where she spent most of the time on Partyland. I believe she did a naked slot between 11.00 and 12.00, which we freeviewers... Wait, we're talking about GEORGIE - she probably appeared in other slots, someone else needs to confirm.

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
13-01-2010 18:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS1 last night from 1.00-5.00am, it was a good show , Lori was already on at 1.00am, she had a fishnet costume on that was crotchless , she did not have any knickers on, she was then joined by Camilla in a 2-4-1 , Camilla was naked and they were both sat on the motorbike, Camilla did a solo naked section and had a major slip ( the slip caps have been posted on her section on this forum) Jada then came on and got naked, she was then joined by Valery in a 2-4-1, Valery then went solo not naked but pulled her knickers to far down with bum to camera and also had a slip. my recording then finished. I am guessing that Camilla did not go naked on BS2 because of the major slip on BS1

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-01-2010 20:27
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

GEORGIE was on for about 10 mins in a 2 for 1 with STEVIE - I think it was BS extra - yeah it was. Bit tame, but it was one of STEVIE'S tame nights where she spent most of the time on Partyland. I believe she did a naked slot between 11.00 and 12.00, which we freeviewers... Wait, we're talking about GEORGIE - she probably appeared in other slots, someone else needs to confirm.
[/quote]

So GEORGIE was only on BS1 very briefly and not on BS2 at all!What are Cellcast trying to do to us?....................Why restict her to an odd few minutes on a major channel and then shunt her on to the BSXtra thing which hardly anyone likes!?....As I was recording BS2 I feel very hard done-by as I missed out on GEORGIE,VALERY,STEVIE and DARYL who I was hoping to see!Instead we had LORI once;no complaints there:i love her.Dani once and KANDI once for a very short section. But CAMILLa and Jada both did two longish sections plus 2-4-1s as well!Too much time for them meant that we only had four girls on BS2 in total! Is that fair on us? I recorded BS2 thinking that CAMILLa would be on bS1 mainly ( as usual) and I should see at least five/six "different" girls certainly including GEORGIE! How wrong can you (me) be? Having missed GEORGIE three times now I'm not too impressed;in fact I'm f.....g annoyed and angry.Please Celllcast can you try and share the girls out more evenly amongst the three "main" shows and sort out BSXTra somehow! If each girl was on for a section of say 35/40 minutes I would think that most/all? of the girls could appear on BS1,Bs2 and Partyland each night.That would, I'm sure,please most people on this forum who I'm sure arent happy with the variation in session lenths of each girls slots.Last night KANDI was on BS2 once;Great I thoought I love her and dont see her that much! BUT 25 minutes later she'd gone! And yet CAMILLa and JADA had two sections each of about 50 minutes or more each;I dont think thats very fair at all. I know CAMILLA is "Babestation" to a lot of people and I applaud her for improving (with others) the show over recent months BUT she seems to be given too much airtime compared to the other lovely girls.PLEASE SORT IT FOR US;I think you'll agree that all girls deserve as equal an amount of time as is possible.

Anyway CAMILLA and Reede are on;so I feel "safe" that they will both be on BS1 a lot of the time and will record BS2 confident in seeing more girls than last night......We shall see! Bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2010 20:56 by Big Boobies.)
13-01-2010 20:53
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I was a bit pissed off Georgie wasnt on bs1. She was good on bsx though, quite a few guys have watched the video i posted. Wink
13-01-2010 21:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV