gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Nudges_Malone Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(01-02-2024 23:02 )wazzberger Wrote:  AKA GGDoll from pinupfiles...
is it possible she's had a breast reduction?

her boobs aren't hanging as low!
I fkn loved them aswell....

YES SHE HAS!

MID
02-02-2024 00:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wazzberger Offline
Senior Poster

(02-02-2024 00:32 )Nudges_Malone Wrote:  
(01-02-2024 23:02 )wazzberger Wrote:  AKA GGDoll from pinupfiles...
is it possible she's had a breast reduction?

her boobs aren't hanging as low!
I fkn loved them aswell....

YES SHE HAS!

MID

Fucking tragedy... those gorgeous hangers are gone!
02-02-2024 02:25
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

It has always been good on XP that they tend not to encourage babes with excessively enhanced boobs to join their roster. Unlike on BS where all sorts of weird shapes turn up. Might be a reason for her reduction. To me at first glance they looked quite normal. But later on I could see the scaring under her breasts.
02-02-2024 13:29
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

Each to their own but I think Carmen's tits are perfect the size they are now. I wouldn't want them any bigger.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
02-02-2024 16:36
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Can I just say that Carmen has legs for months, and a smile......oh my sweet........

Hit the ground running last night. Tons of enthusiasm (real), exceptional caller interaction, and seems willing to play along with whoever she is paired with! Honey is the same. A collab in the offing?? Actually, a 'threesome' with Elise alsoTongueWink

I have said this before, but starting the night in regular outfits works so well. Keep that! Especially since Carmens dress was bangin'
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2024 18:45 by hornball.)
02-02-2024 18:45
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

Down to one girl yet again tonight

Why can't the channel employ more I mean to ensure that girls show up. With a small restricted rota the girls can opt to take a night off safe within the knowledge that they will continue to pick up shifts. The whole site seems to be relying on the likes of Honey, clara and Maria these days, tonight I was looking forward to Lola appearing not another night of Hazel, no offence intended. But the rota has a milf look to it with more then a few babes approaching the late summer of their careers.

There must be a few more like Vixen out there worth taking a punt on before it's to late or is the whole xpanded set up flawed
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2024 23:22 by Landed.)
02-02-2024 23:22
Nudges_Malone Offline
Junior Poster

(02-02-2024 23:22 )Landed Wrote:  Down to one girl yet again tonight

Why can't the channel employ more I mean to ensure that girls show up. With a small restricted rota the girls can opt to take a night off safe within the knowledge that they will continue to pick up shifts. The whole site seems to be relying on the likes of Honey, clara and Maria these days, tonight I was looking forward to Lola appearing not another night of Hazel, no offence intended. But the rota has a milf look to it with more then a few babes approaching the late summer of their careers.

There must be a few more like Vixen out there worth taking a punt on before it's to late or is the whole xpanded set up flawed

No doubt one of tomorrows girls will cam from home on a dial-up connection.
02-02-2024 23:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Actually there were 2 girls. Maria Smith was on from home

Piper Niven Superfan
03-02-2024 14:41
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(03-02-2024 14:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Actually there were 2 girls. Maria Smith was on from home

Maria from home with an awful quality picture,so dark you struggled to make her out.Not good by a long chalk,Xpanded need to get their ass in gear and pronto.
03-02-2024 17:09
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

Lola was supposed to be on last night with Hazel (according to the schedule before Friday).

She seems extremely unreliable at the moment, which is a real shame (not to mention very frustrating).

You can't really blame Maria doing a show from home if it was a last minute change.

And I'm sure Maria will knock it out the park when she's back in the studio later tonight!!!
03-02-2024 17:35

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles