babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

RE: Babestation Encrypted
It's loading OK for me. Everything normal.
09-01-2024 23:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(09-01-2024 23:17 )Count Spankula Wrote:  It's loading OK for me. Everything normal.

Babestation.tv allows me to log in but the main screen doesn't load properly & if I go to members area or live shows etc I get server error. I've tried on my phone aswell with & without wifi & still get the same server error. Babestation.com also server error.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2024 00:06 by Mountain Box.)
09-01-2024 23:25
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Well if you missed the shows tonight you didn't miss very much. For the record the girls were Amy Lacey, Alice and a newcomer to me Caty Cole.
10-01-2024 01:06
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(10-01-2024 01:06 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Well if you missed the shows tonight you didn't miss very much. For the record the girls were Amy Lacey, Alice and a newcomer to me Caty Cole.

Were you logged into babestation.tv with home screen showing the girls available to watch. If so that's what I can't get. It just goes straight to the bottom of screen asking if I want to become a model. Virtually everything I try to access via the drop down menu gives server error 500.

Btw Caty Cole has been on BS on & off for years but never seen her on BSX.
10-01-2024 01:36
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Yes, babestation.tv with home screen showing the girls available to watch. Come to think of it, I did experience a brief glitch when loading that page. It just gave a completely white page for a moment, but then loaded okay, so I thought nothing of it. I just assumed it was a bit slower than usual. Anyway, if you didn't see the shows tonight I can't rub in it by saying you missed something special. In fact it was only a slight improvement on watching a server error 500 message.
10-01-2024 03:19
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(10-01-2024 03:19 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Yes, babestation.tv with home screen showing the girls available to watch. Come to think of it, I did experience a brief glitch when loading that page. It just gave a completely white page for a moment, but then loaded okay, so I thought nothing of it. I just assumed it was a bit slower than usual. Anyway, if you didn't see the shows tonight I can't rub in it by saying you missed something special. In fact it was only a slight improvement on watching a server error 500 message.

Thanks, I've just tried it again & it's back up & running now. If they're going to have a problem I'm glad it was on a crap night.
10-01-2024 04:10
maxxime Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sabrina Jade sure knows how to put on a show and made it a great Wednesday night. Well done to her. The only negative was that a light seemed to blow during the last show which made the end of the night a little shadowy. Normally BSX lighting is very good.
11-01-2024 03:04
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-01-2024 03:04 )maxxime Wrote:  Sabrina Jade sure knows how to put on a show and made it a great Wednesday night. Well done to her. The only negative was that a light seemed to blow during the last show which made the end of the night a little shadowy. Normally BSX lighting is very good.

Better than the usual video quality anyway lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
11-01-2024 16:52
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

It was Bonnie Gee tonight and I see we're back to the regular BSX sets now. Nice shows from Bonnie, very watchable, I'm a very satisfied viewer.
12-01-2024 03:16
shaun blue Offline
Senior Poster

I liked the approach to tonight's girl-girl. They almost had a kind of storyline and played along with it, so no giggling or random chat or undue noise. Something to build on I think.
13-01-2024 02:40

babestation xtra