babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella Baby - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

Bellababy94 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Bella Baby - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(10-01-2024 20:42 )viper187 Wrote:  Are Bella's recent nightshows allowed to be posted or is their an embargo regarding how soon they can be uploaded & shared??
Just wanted to ask the question & find out

What do you mean by this?
11-01-2024 06:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there! Bella was FANTASTIC (it really needs a stronger word than that!) on last night's shows! Her third night on in a row but she still gave us something new! She went fully naked in mostly fullscreen for 32 minutes! And also got very oily!!! Both of these happened because of two tipgoals being met! It was obviously her best nightshow section EVER!!!! And she made last night's shows the VERY best for a long long time: ALMOST as good as the "old days of BS" : she really was that great!!! Thanks Bella!!!! and well done! And THANKS BS!.........
11-01-2024 10:30
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Bella has been absolutely smashing it,Heart always been a top babeImportant but we.ve been treated to some quality outfits & then no outfits at all. Surprised

It's worth pointing out that you get special performances from positive interaction from tips, buzzes & calls. Any decent babe will thrive given the right circumstances, Bella is no different, she has the raw materials with that super curvy body Tongue & the prettiest face to gaze at.Blush most importantly the best banter & fun personality, proper down to earth Yorkshire lass,Cool we are lucky to have this star on the shows, although Bella is far too modest to see herself as one.Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-01-2024 12:50
Charlemagne Offline

Pretty girl, great body, shame that she's not from the other side of the Pennines Big Grin

11-01-2024 13:37
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

It was nice to see Bella naked again and i tell you something else that was a really great performance , her best performance since joining BS and it was nice to see her naked for much longer unlike last time when she was naked for just 2 mins , all oiled up to , why does she not do this more often she looked really happy being naked and actually looked really good naked in fact she looks better with clothes of then on i think and your right Rammy she did look horny and well up for it that's why she was so good and she really turned me on to , i really enjoyed watching her , i was hypnotized and in tranced by watching Bella and i tell you something else there is not many performances if not any this year that is going to beat this one and the year has just started.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2024 22:49 by Kingsmind.)
11-01-2024 13:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(11-01-2024 13:38 )Kingsmind Wrote:  It was nice to see Bella naked again and i tell you something else that was a really great performance and it was nice to see her naked for much longer unlike last time when she was naked for just 2 mins , why does she not do this more often she looked really happy being naked and actually looked really good naked in fact she looks better with clothes of then on i think and your right Rammy she did look horny and well up for it that's why she was so good and she really turned me on to , i really enjoyed watching her , i was hypnotized and in tranced by watching Bella and i tell you something else there is not many performances if not any this year that is going to beat this one and the year has just started.

I agree Bella looks great naked and seems really up for it, but as has been mentioned on here already the nakedness only stems from positive results from tip goals. So I doubt that she would normally turn up naked or strip naked on tv without that incentive of a met tip goal or be expected to do so from just a phone call. Not even from Snooks.
11-01-2024 14:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-01-2024 02:32 )Snooks Wrote:  eekHearteekHeartSurprisedHeartSurprised

Ambulance for Snooks Surprised

Ticker gone berserk shocked

I needed an ambulance too & plenty of cold showers and my ticker went crazy when I saw Bella looking incredible in just her birthday suit eekeekshockedshockedshockedshocked Didn't need the central heating on at all SmileSmile

Bella was looking fantastic in her lingerie she wore as well and was already hot & bothered when Bella bent over & shook her magnificent big arse at the camera in her very tiny thong eekeek

Can we please give Bella Ultimate Babe 2024 already Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2024 14:24 by Rammyrascal.)
11-01-2024 14:22
BonusRound Offline
Junior Poster

That show from Bella last night was probably the best thing I’ve seen on the channels in years. What a woman.
11-01-2024 16:49
coolguy4u Offline
Senior Poster

(11-01-2024 06:29 )Bellababy94 Wrote:  
(10-01-2024 20:42 )viper187 Wrote:  Are Bella's recent nightshows allowed to be posted or is their an embargo regarding how soon they can be uploaded & shared??
Just wanted to ask the question & find out

What do you mean by this?

Think he just meant can he cap/record you then upload it here or does he have to wait.
11-01-2024 19:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Next challenge.
An oiled up standing nude stint in the alleyway Wink. That will totally finish me off Surprisedeekshocked.

11-01-2024 21:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV