Yep it's Vixen doing a show from home

Piper Niven Superfan
29-12-2023 00:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(29-12-2023 00:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yep it's Vixen doing a show from home
3 out of 10 for the lighting,truly awful,could be a special guest can not tell it is so dark.
29-12-2023 00:12
Charlemagne Offline

Special guest must be Xpanded speak for girl from home.

29-12-2023 00:21
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(29-12-2023 00:21 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Special guest must be Xpanded speak for girl from home.
Nice one.
29-12-2023 00:41
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Dose anyone no why they have started telling us to watch online or sky. i hope it's not leaving Freeview. be nice if someone could find out.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2023 19:54 by dave34.)
30-12-2023 19:53
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

Okay im going to go out on a limb here and say that before Christmas I noticed my favourite girl Harley Heart has been taken of the TV babe section on the Xpanded/so spoilt site…. Does this signal a move from the most business minded girl on the show? Just read on here Peach has started an only fans page….. could all be coincidence but are they jumping ship before it sinks? HuhSurprised
31-12-2023 17:41
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2023 17:41 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Okay im going to go out on a limb here and say that before Christmas I noticed my favourite girl Harley Heart has been taken of the TV babe section on the Xpanded/so spoilt site…. Does this signal a move from the most business minded girl on the show? Just read on here Peach has started an only fans page….. could all be coincidence but are they jumping ship before it sinks? HuhSurprised
As far as Harley is concerned, that would be a complete travesty! Another class act sold down the river if so! Disturbing similarities with S66??, New faces/names join, to soon be faced with 'jump or be pushed'?? Harley didn't give any indication to anybody I assume?? merely saying that she wasn't/isn't well?? The same is true of others currently there of course!

In terms of the jump before the ship sinks?? Hate to say it but, a tentative 'told you so' if it does mean the end is coming. I am glad others can profer the suggestion without ridicule or opprobrium!

Xpanded a once flagship channel (two at one time), potentially driven under! To think BS left as the stand alone??.........Man!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2023 19:00 by hornball.)
31-12-2023 18:55
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2023 17:41 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Okay im going to go out on a limb here and say that before Christmas I noticed my favourite girl Harley Heart has been taken of the TV babe section on the Xpanded/so spoilt site…. Does this signal a move from the most business minded girl on the show? Just read on here Peach has started an only fans page….. could all be coincidence but are they jumping ship before it sinks? HuhSurprised
Harley never even made it on to the tv promo ad break screen in the first place! Maybe they didn't see the point, 'knowing' what was 'coming down the line'??
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2023 18:58 by hornball.)
31-12-2023 18:58
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(31-12-2023 18:58 )hornball Wrote:  
Harley never even made it on to the tv promo ad break screen in the first place! Maybe they didn't see the point, 'knowing' what was 'coming down the line'??

Still on FV but channel 671 instead of 672.
01-01-2024 02:07
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

When I rang the show and asked Harley about not being on the slides she said she didn’t want to as she has her own business and they keep the girls on there even after they they have left the show … thinking about it maybe I should have asked if she was leaving! laugh
No chance of being pushed Harley is liquid gold to xpanded.
I did message Harley yesterday in the hope to get some feed back and she just sent a lovely happy new year message but maybe she’s waiting for the new year to tell everyone her plans!?
After chatting quite a bit with Harley on the show I got the feeling she isn’t the kind of girl to stand for falsity, be easy to manipulate (or there just to win a popularity contest).
I think (not that anything I say will make much of a difference) the people who leave seem to have the strongest support online and the highest volume of callers so to me that strikes a problem in house. (If a football team kept loosing their best players you would question why)
For example you keep loosing your highest earner (maybe not by this forums standards but I can bet my wage no one came close to Harley, Michelle Moist and Peach in actual calls on many occasions…) then you only have to look at what is left to bring the callers in.
The Xpanded set up is like judging a footballer based on his hair rather than the amount of goals scored.
I have clicked onto Xpanded a few times the past couple of weeks and i would get making yourself an ‘I told you so’ banner … because the writing is undoubtedly on the wall for Xpanded.
01-01-2024 12:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles