Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(28-11-2023 13:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(28-11-2023 00:45 )Snooks Wrote:  I'm hogging all the ambulances at the moment.
I will get one sent over to him forthwithWink.

And then send one to me Smile fantastic to see Danni on the TV nightshow last night. She looked fantastic in her lingerie & was mind-blowingly hot and ridiculously sexy including unleashing her magnificent big breasts and giving them a good fondle shockedeekeek

Hope Danni makes more appearances on tv

BUT on FV as well would be great!!!!.....
28-11-2023 13:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Takings on daytime must be getting a bit quiet... Wink
28-11-2023 14:30
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just been flicking through some of the old reviews from 2009 to kill a couple of hours, as I'm apt to with the rest of the content on this forum from time to time. At the time there was an interesting reviewer on there called Big Boobies, reminded me of trains. Was it you trains in another guise? However, the reviews were mostly centred around the old old story of the content was much tamer now ( then ) than before. Comparing the new BS shows to the old Partyland ones. Which I obviously must have thought the same about them, as I much preferred to watch Bangbabes or Elite for a stronger content. Watching most nights to find the babes with their pussy lips spilling out of their thongs. Or wearing transparent panties. The likes of Jet Black or Amanda Rendall. There was mention at the time of the new concept of multi screen shows, where your main show you were watching had the other shows going on at the same time in the studio, playing in smaller screens around the outer edge. I believe it was BS Extra. With the tameness of the Freeview content, compared to the Sky showings, when the Freeview show actually started, some of the screens were still showing babes doing Sky type shows. Which highlighted the old problem of Sky pre Freeview content argument, still miffed at today. I do remember though when watching some of the late evening shows on BS a few years on from then, having another single screen in the top left corner of my screen, showing content from another set. Sometimes the controller would slip up and show a performer from BSX ( I think, may have been Unleashed ) showing pussy and it would stay there for ages.
29-11-2023 18:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2023 18:07 )derekdas Wrote:  Just been flicking through some of the old reviews from 2009 to kill a couple of hours, as I'm apt to with the rest of the content on this forum from time to time. At the time there was an interesting reviewer on there called Big Boobies, reminded me of trains. Was it you trains in another guise? However, the reviews were mostly centred around the old old story of the content was much tamer now ( then ) than before. Comparing the new BS shows to the old Partyland ones. Which I obviously must have thought the same about them, as I much preferred to watch Bangbabes or Elite for a stronger content. Watching most nights to find the babes with their pussy lips spilling out of their thongs. Or wearing transparent panties. The likes of Jet Black or Amanda Rendall. There was mention at the time of the new concept of multi screen shows, where your main show you were watching had the other shows going on at the same time in the studio, playing in smaller screens around the outer edge. I believe it was BS Extra. With the tameness of the Freeview content, compared to the Sky showings, when the Freeview show actually started, some of the screens were still showing babes doing Sky type shows. Which highlighted the old problem of Sky pre Freeview content argument, still miffed at today. I do remember though when watching some of the late evening shows on BS a few years on from then, having another single screen in the top left corner of my screen, showing content from another set. Sometimes the controller would slip up and show a performer from BSX ( I think, may have been Unleashed ) showing pussy and it would stay there for ages.

Hi there! Yes I was Big Boobies! And yes I really remember what you are talking about especially when I complained about one girl (Reed Fox I believe!?) who always introduced the FV shows by stating that they had to " tame things down " for FV!.......BUT despite being mentioned on this website it persisted for ages despite (as we all know) the regulations were (and still are ) the same for any FTA channel! The " good old days "?......
29-11-2023 20:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have been reflecting on the last few weeks and months on BS and I honestly do sense a bit of an upward curve.

Obviously Beth has maintained her excellent standard throughout the year.
Kartel K has been really good too.
And in recent months Maxie Rhoads has come to the party with some increasingly interesting shows. Atlanta Moreno has started to make more appearances which always sprinkles some much needed stardust on to the nightshows. Georgie Darby has allowed us all some sexual joie de vivre in the small hours of the clock with unerring regularity.
Finally the penny seems to be dropping with the BS producers and camera operators to enable Ashlyn Shaw to be the best she can be.
If that continues into 2024 Ashlyn is gonna be mighty hard to beat in award season next year.

A little bit of cause for optimism then as we near the end of 2023.

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2023 02:46 by Snooks.)
30-11-2023 02:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True snooks the last few weeks have been promising considering they have finally found the right combos in most areas with very few errors hopefully continues

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-11-2023 22:16
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2023 22:16 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True snooks the last few weeks have been promising considering they have finally found the right combos in most areas with very few errors hopefully continues

^ hmmm??bladewave Still too much favouritism in what many of us continue to call primetime! In fairness though, some subtle recognition of that fact on recent occasions, not enough however! You mention M Rhoads as one example?? Yes she has begun to appear at or near the beginning of the night which is good, but G Darby is still 'lost' to many of us who make our decision to watch/rec or not early doors. Meanwhile, with due respect, there are a few faces/names that get regular slots in the first 90 - 120 mins! Does this prove their popularity?? - not necessarily!
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2023 22:29 by hornball.)
30-11-2023 22:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ proof if a girl is popular and doing good numbers is if she gets the critical midnight to 1am slot, that's when bs expect girls to do big numbers thanks to Freeview,
That's definitely primetime on the babeshow not the first 90 mins

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-12-2023 12:18
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(01-12-2023 12:18 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ proof if a girl is popular and doing good numbers is if she gets the critical midnight to 1am slot, that's when bs expect girls to do big numbers thanks to Freeview,
That's definitely primetime on the babeshow not the first 90 mins
Not sure I fully buy into that - unless you have the inside track winsaw?? I spoke of one or two - on here among the most popular it would appear - who regularly get the 10 - 11.30 slot (at the expense of others - personal preference). As I said, that timeframe is my benchmark (not scientific) You might imagine that if the slightly later section from midnight was the most popular/profitable, then they would more often be
there??....no?? That speaks to my point of whether the allocation proves popularity??
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023 19:40 by hornball.)
01-12-2023 19:39
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ That's not Freeview time though Hornball and I agree with Winsaw that the first hour of Freeview is a particularly important time

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
01-12-2023 20:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV