babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I too didn't find last night's shows that great. In fact I fell asleep watching. It's always good to see Bella Baby, but performing in that pink room it's always going to be limiting and difficult for her to move around. In my opinion her best performances have been in the sauna set. Amy Lacey is so frustrating. When she first came on the shows her performances were a delight to the eye. Now it's mostly statues.
08-11-2023 21:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

For a Tuesday night I was satisfied enough like you winsaw Beth just makes everything so simple to watch and enjoy especially standing up fully naked and not even risking of going overboard
Whilst always feel Amy and abby dip under the radar both are improving on there nights especially the last 6 months
Arura is a tricky one to predict what she'll offer up when usually on the bed set once on TV compared to her antics off TV bit like poppy I'm finding seeing various videos
Roxy and Bella are doing pretty decent given the time are getting on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-11-2023 22:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Found Tuesday night an enjoyable show,
Kartel excellent again, she looked so good when naked and oiled up, really shows off her fit body well.in lots of different positions, easily one of the best girls on nights at the moment,
Ashlyn very good and unrestricted, got to get naked do standing nude even a bit of hand thong, she's great to watch when they are letting her have fun,
Demi did her usual good show on the bed, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and sexy on all fours peachy bum action,
Abby was her usual fun high energy self lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, love her naughty smile,
Zeena back on TV with a new look , liked the blonde hair, showed off her lovely peachy bum very well but didn't see her get her big boobs out which I thought strange,
A good enjoyable night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-11-2023 12:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-11-2023 12:11 )winsaw Wrote:  Found Tuesday night an enjoyable show,
Kartel excellent again, she looked so good when naked and oiled up, really shows off her fit body well.in lots of different positions, easily one of the best girls on nights at the moment,
Ashlyn very good and unrestricted, got to get naked do standing nude even a bit of hand thong, she's great to watch when they are letting her have fun,
Demi did her usual good show on the bed, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and sexy on all fours peachy bum action,
Abby was her usual fun high energy self lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, love her naughty smile,
Zeena back on TV with a new look , liked the blonde hair, showed off her lovely peachy bum very well but didn't see her get her big boobs out which I thought strange,
A good enjoyable night

I presume that you mean Wednesday (last night!). I only managed to record 673 last night and (for me!) was the Kartel Kay Show: she was on three times for a total of 1 hour 46 minutes and went naked as she does! Very good as usual. We also saw Maxie Rhoads for 59 minutes in two sections and she went "naked " except for her shoes in one section: although not one of my favourites I must admit that she has improved markedly! Abby B was on for just 27 minutes (another non-favourite girl of mine!) but she was good as usual. As you said Zeena was on for just 26 minutes and stayed covered up! There was one extended advert break of 28 minutes. BUT the show was spoilt for me! with Bella Baby! ONLY on for the first minute at midnight obviously at the end of her Sky pre-FV section! She was braless! but laid on her front!......So I'm assuming (and hoping!) that 674 was similar!? But I'm guessing that Bella Baby! was on for much longer. and better!?.....also on the webshow she had a tipgoal to go butt naked! Her first time? When I went to sleep just after midnight the total needed was 900! I'd be interested to see if she did get naked! But also annoyed if she did!..........
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023 14:16 by trains55.)
09-11-2023 14:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Afraid not trains buddy Bella was just pre freeview as you mentioned she was topless yet mostly laying on her front so didn't see too much Sad
Aside from that with Alice and preeti both sticking to the web I was curious who would come in instead and they opted for kartel and maxie who both were good viewing
Whilst seen some of ashlynn abby Emma demi and zeena all pretty decent also
Overall a better night than what it could have been

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-11-2023 18:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-11-2023 18:26 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Afraid not trains buddy Bella was just pre freeview as you mentioned she was topless yet mostly laying on her front so didn't see too much Sad
Aside from that with Alice and preeti both sticking to the web I was curious who would come in instead and they opted for kartel and maxie who both were good viewing
Whilst seen some of ashlynn abby Emma demi and zeena all pretty decent also
Overall a better night than what it could have been

Thanks for that. So Bella! wasn't on at all after midnight then!? Very unusual BUT I'm quite pleased!.........I agree that both Kartel and Maxie were very good. Especially Maxie who is now in nightshow mode! But she is still not a favourite of mine!
Hopefully Caty Cole! will be in tonight as a main girl to offset Priya! who often doesn't do much! Anyway take care and enjoy the shows!.....
09-11-2023 21:47
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

That was Zeena? Fuck me, I didn't recognise her Blush
09-11-2023 22:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow! What a great night I had last night! Both FV shows were ok mainly because of Caty Cole! Priya! was........Priya....All of the other girls were good BUT 673 was THE show for me! As I have kept saying recently Georgia Spice! usually only appears on FV for a few minutes ( or seconds!) at midnight after she has entertained you Sky viewers.........But thanks for listening? BS! She was on 673 for the first minute! BUT was then on for a 56 minutes section in the study at MK! Braless from early on and she used her usual positions and a few different (to me!). And as if that wasn't enough she got very oily! Her first time!? So (for me) her best FV show ever!........Thanks Georgia! ......and thanks BS !......
And I watched Bella Baby! on her first weekend BSX show! I was hoping that she would get fully naked and she did in her last section ("naked " except for her stockings at the start!)and got very oily and then creamy! She was sliding all over the place! And it wasn't very long before I came! So a really excellent night for me! Take care!...........
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2023 10:29 by trains55.)
10-11-2023 10:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Enjoyable Thursday night,
Kendel was excellent she's just got a naughtiness about her that makes her very sexy to watch, lots of energy and different positions, nice leg spreading, loved the tiny thong, lots of boob play , really enjoyed her show,
Zeena much better, got her lovely big boobs out showed off her perfect peachy bum, good energy lots of different positions, she was smiling lots really enjoyed herself,
Georgia very good in the MK studio again she always put a great show on good to see bs is realized this at last and giving her the TV time she should,
Caty probably her best show since coming back she had the energy and naughtiness that she was always know for last night, good to see her refined her form at last

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-11-2023 11:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

From what I saw from around midnight onward, it was a rather dull and tame night.

Kendall not allowed to go nude. Maybe she doesn't want to?

Zeena not allowed to go nude.

Georgie seeming to ask the producer to go nude, only to be told no.

Caty being quite tame. Her best session from my view was on the 28th of October, 3am to 3:30am. Standing nude too. I guess some here prefer her to be non nude?

Maybe tonight and tomorrow will be better.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2023 19:42 by mrmann.)
10-11-2023 16:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV