Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

camilla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Camilla
hey everyone,

i just got home and winding down for the morning and i always have a little check on here......huge smiles Smile Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. I'm so happy you're enjoying me on the show and i'm defo loving being back.....can you tell ???? Smile

I cant say thanks enough, it means alot.....and lets start as we mean to go Heart
14-11-2009 07:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

[Image: Awesomeness.jpg]

I would just like to announce that Camilla is more awesome than ninjas with guitars. And they're pretty awesome.
14-11-2009 08:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-11-2009 07:56 )camilla Wrote:  hey everyone,

i just got home and winding down for the morning and i always have a little check on here......huge smiles Smile Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. I'm so happy you're enjoying me on the show and i'm defo loving being back.....can you tell ???? Smile

I cant say thanks enough, it means alot.....and lets start as we mean to go Heart

nice to hear from you camilla. im certainly enjoying you a lot since you came back last sunday and i think youve got even more filthier....and im not complaining one bit

you were briliant as always last night. youre outfits were very nice and yet again you were very entertaining on bs especially when you and louise were presenting and also at the start when you and alex had to fill in whilst there were technical problems

Piper Niven Superfan
14-11-2009 08:37
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

I'm definitely enjoying you on the showing and it's very clear you're enjoying yourself. I loved you in those gloves last night. You weren't wearing much else.Big Grin

The Beautiful Twins
14-11-2009 09:41
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

For gods sake Camilla please reassure us that you will not be leaving BS for another station.
14-11-2009 21:47
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

[Image: seal-of-awesomeness.jpg]

I have no words Smile
14-11-2009 22:06
rover Offline

[Image: whosawesome.jpg]

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
14-11-2009 22:10
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

You are most welcome, Lady Awesome; thank you for thank yous and scorching performances, which, going from that last comment, are going to be the norm for you?!

I have to admit that finding that my posts mean something to you gives me a little kick. And now I probably sound like a sycophantic creep. Oh joy.

X

What was that?
14-11-2009 22:34
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

jest read your blog & good to see that you will be back on these days next week Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and friday

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
14-11-2009 22:39
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

(14-11-2009 21:47 )matt38 Wrote:  

For gods sake Camilla please reassure us that you will not be leaving BS for another station.

Not going anywhere peeps....why would i ???? I'm loving the shows and enjoying every minute....can u tell Smile
15-11-2009 09:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV