Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(12-03-2023 00:37 )jorrell Wrote:  bad enough we have Stella who likes to self censor other girls especially Christy, Now Tracy as doing it FFS Mind you own fucking business annoyed

the cameraman is not helping,camera close ups of his controls instead of the girls ,what an idiot Sad
12-03-2023 00:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-03-2023 00:40 )shankey! Wrote:  
(12-03-2023 00:37 )jorrell Wrote:  bad enough we have Stella who likes to self censor other girls especially Christy, Now Tracy as doing it FFS Mind you own fucking business annoyed

the cameraman is not helping,camera close ups of his controls instead of the girls ,what an idiot Sad

Absolutely annoying. The little bit of Christy even trying to do something interesting is being killed by Tracy. It's so disgusting. The cameraguy - as bad as he is - was obviously OK with going a little bit further... why are they allowing this? Making one girl police another?

Either way... Christy with her pillow is very annoying. Even more now, because other girls are copying her lately, like Leyla and Joy. I know why they are doing it - it's safer and you have more freedom to move -, but it kills the mood anyway.

And yes, I am meisterlampe1989. I was very disappointed when Lee left the show and I stopped watching. I still read here and check recordings. Tonight I decided to watch a bit live... just for fun.
I have no idea what the policy is if I ask to be deleted. I hope it's allowed to rejoin. If not, I accept this and this is my final goodbye.

By the way: Your arguments with "Sofie", who is obviously a team member of BS24 (or a certain former Babe), was one of the reasons I had to get back here Big Grin Rarely have I seen somebody getting so thoroughly owned by whining about negativity just one day before 4 girls disappear from the schedule... 3 of them for the second time.

How can you be so unprofessional... One of the first rules of business is to not announce something befor you are 100% sure it will happen. Another one of those rules would be not to get involved in internet forums and argue with fans and/or insult them.

(And if you are interested in my opinion: Since I left here, all shows except Abygales last two were total garbage)
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023 01:12 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
12-03-2023 01:01
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Welcome back Meisterlampe1989!
12-03-2023 02:48
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Welcome back my friend. Big Grin
@meisterlampe
12-03-2023 08:57
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Just saw the scene of Tracy and Christie.

Unbelievable!!!

It's at 3 hours and 7-8 minutes of Swaggots video.

Tracy noticed that we could see a tiny little bit too much and then actually slapped Christies leg repeatedly, pointed her finger at the "danger zone", said a little something to Christy and had an demanding demenour about it as if she were a teacher in school correcting and having to discipline a misbehaving child.

! ! ! WOW ! ! !

Tracy not only has some of the worst performances in the show, she also wants to act like the boss in charge and force rules onto other babes.

In my opinion, Stella and Tracy are both unbearable at this point.
12-03-2023 15:02
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

Tracy is one of the best babes currently.
She has a hot body and is more active then most babes.
To me Tracy and Stella are 2 of only few reasons why BS24 is somehow watchable.

I'm looking forward to friday. I had a relly good call with Sandy last time.
12-03-2023 16:42
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I totally agree, I was quite annoyed when I saw Tracy pull that unbelievable stunt! I think we can all agree that its time both Tracy and Stella hang up the thong and retire.

They are the 'old crew' who have become complacent, bitter and vile with their attitude towards the next generation of girls who are getting more attention than them, Namely Christy & Abygale who are new, fresh, younger and have much more enthusiasm to perform and put on a show rather than sit there with a soar face spinning a phone in their hand looking bored to shit (Yes Morticia Tracy that's you!)

Never in all the years I've watch UK babeshows have i EVER seen a girl chastise another girl in such a manner for doing something THEY don't agree with. Probably because as British girls are far less accepting of spoken and treated to like a child and more likely to throw a punch live on air! Big Laugh The biggest child on the show is the damn cameraman to be fair!

Either way, the only one left who tries from the more senior girls is Joy..

Tracy & Stella, Its time you admit defeat and move on... I sincerely hope Paula's return tonight doesn't go the same way as we all know she is also one of the softest babes left who doesnt even get naked anymore.

and welcome back Meisterlampe1989. Indeed It was mysellf who seemed to get the attention of Sofia when I spoke negatively about the four new girls who don't ever belong on the schedule and somewhat annoyed her. It was very satisfying when the following day they all vanished from the line-up! For sure a BS24 team member or troll. Seems most of her rants and posts ended up in the twilight zone lol

To be honest, I switch off any shows where Tracy or Stella appear now as its just painful to watch. Their faces and demeanor tell the whole story..

Waiting in anticipation now for Tuesday/Wednesday if this new girl 'Confu' gets wiped from the schedule or is indeed an actual real person not just BS24 bait and switch scam again. Right now my experience and odds say less than 30% chance but ill try be optimistic and lets see..
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023 17:11 by jorrell.)
12-03-2023 16:46
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Well, tonight poor Christy has to put up with another girl famous for boring shows and a high-brow demeanor towards Babes who try to do a better show: Paula Rowe.

Haven't checked the recording yet, but did anything of note happened in the last 2 hours when Tracy left?
12-03-2023 17:10
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(12-03-2023 17:10 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Well, tonight poor Christy has to put up with another girl famous for boring shows and a high-brow demeanor towards Babes who try to do a better show: Paula Rowe.

Haven't checked the recording yet, but did anything of note happened in the last 2 hours when Tracy left?

last two hours consisted of Christy making sure she did very little after being told off by Tracy earlier in the evening.

You'll find the cameraman also decided that dropping the spotlights and camera contrast so low that it was poorly lit and very dark. His version of being artistic!

Perhaps they are watching their energy bills Big Laugh

I agree that im nervous for tonight that Paula does exactly the same with Christy. Seems she is always on schedule when one of the senior girls is present, pretty much always ruining her part of the show. Once again next week she will appear alongside Stella, so we all know how that's gonna proceed for the weekend.

On a side note.. Im glad to see they dropped the teleshopping adverts for the penis pump! Someone has definitely been reading these forums because that was just ridiculous
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023 17:21 by jorrell.)
12-03-2023 17:17
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(12-03-2023 17:17 )jorrell Wrote:  I agree that im nervous for tonight that Paula does exactly the same with Christy. Seems she is always on schedule when one of the senior girls is present, pretty much always ruining her part of the show.

If memory serves me right, Christies first few shows were with Abygale and those were her best performances! Once she was paired with the "veterans", everything turned to what it is today.
12-03-2023 17:21