babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Sunday night was Layla, Luna and Sophie. I was surprised by Layla putting on a very naughty show, which I haven't seen from her before. She was easily the pick of the night.
20-02-2023 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

What a dismal time on the channel tonight. Leila Lani looked a bit lost, maybe her first time on the channnel. Valentina did a pervcam show, even that's an improvement on the TV shows she usually does. Luma Lamora not close to her weekend form, plus the freezing stream problem reappeared during her show. I know there have been some good nights on the channel recently, but this wasn't one of them. The whole night very poor.
21-02-2023 01:11
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

There was a debut for Karolina Francesca last night. We've seen a few debutants recently and it's good to see a few newcomers to the channel. Karolina's a bit too tattooed for my liking, but she did well for a debut show. Kourt Thora and Alice were the other girls.
22-02-2023 22:53
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

It looks as though BSX is gradually transitioning to the new format, as Joa Nova took over Wednesday night on that set they usually save for Thursday night. Top work from her too. I don't think there will be any complaints about her performance, although the camera was a little bit wobbly at times.
23-02-2023 19:02
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Coco Rose last night for all 3 sessions and I've got to say it was astoundingly good. It's the first time I've seen one of these Thursday shows and I see now what the rave reviews are about. They have set the bar very high now, but let's see if they can keep to this standard and maybe do it with a few more girls.
24-02-2023 15:52
William H Bonney Offline

Another debut last night and another good show. A very nice 3 stints from BSX newcomer Zeena Valvona. Keep these good shows coming!
25-02-2023 16:32
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Natasha Class was exceptional last night. Her show was so good that 'class' would appear to be exactly the right name for her. Total class I would say. Brooksie and Sophie also appeared.
27-02-2023 18:07
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

A very good Monday with 3 of the best girls on, Zoe, Beth and Bella Baby. All 3 gave top performances.
28-02-2023 01:30
premacyblue Offline
Junior Poster

I see we're getting some freezing again, although that happened to me on the stream of the main channels too, not just BSX. Also the camera was a little unsteady last night. I even thought I was going to get motion sickness at one point. The girls were Summer Fox (best of the night), Abby B and Zoe Grey.
01-03-2023 21:55
William H Bonney Offline

Well what a night that was. Spectacular. I'm not sure what words would do justice to Joa Nova's 3 stints, but as The Kinks sang 'girl you've really got me now'. I mean tonight has set the BSX bar very high.
02-03-2023 02:07

babestation xtra