Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Abygale in full hd is amazing. I think this is fantastic jorrel and I would 100 percent appreciate upscaled versions of some of the best parts in the future but I also wouldnt want you to have that much extra work as it really does use large quantities of resources when the ratio is about 1:8.
31-01-2023 16:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(31-01-2023 16:54 )ManuelM Wrote:  Abygale in full hd is amazing. I think this is fantastic jorrel and I would 100 percent appreciate upscaled versions of some of the best parts in the future but I also wouldnt want you to have that much extra work as it really does use large quantities of resources when the ratio is about 1:8.

I agree that doing a full nights show would be far too time consuming and resource demanding, but I have the sat receiver to record the show every night. So Any decent parts of a show I will cut up and give them a try. thanks for your input! It does look incredible in HD though right? ? I may be bias and concentrate my focus on Abygale/Christy and some of the new girls if they turn out to be decent! Certainly dont expect any upscaled remasters of Stella or Tracy that's for sure..
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2023 16:59 by jorrell.)
31-01-2023 16:57
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

It does look incredible. I couldnt believe me eyes.
Personally I have seen enough of Stella and Tracy anway. But Im really looking forward to more from Abygale, Christy and some of the new girls should they put on decent performances.
Thank you jorrel. I mean this, just a big thanks to you.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2023 17:11 by ManuelM.)
31-01-2023 17:08
Shenard Offline
Junior Poster

jorrell That really looks awesome, Respect! Would really like to see more like this, if it's not too much work
31-01-2023 19:05
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks, jorrel for spending your time on doing this. I think the new picture quality is excellent, its just a shame they can't broadcast in this format. As you've already indicated, its only worth doing the good parts, great job mate Smile
31-01-2023 21:50
davenill Offline

Wink RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Great work jorrell, the HD remaster looking great and excellent choice of picking Abygale Big Grin I throughly look forward to seeing more of your work good job!

Also, are you taking requests? There's a short 2 minute scene of Joy Viper that I feel would look great if you had go remastering it.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2023 22:48 by davenill.)
31-01-2023 22:47
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Brilliant thanks for your efforts. More please if it's not too much to ask. We will all enjoy watching your work.
31-01-2023 23:17
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(31-01-2023 22:47 )davenill Wrote:  Great work jorrell, the HD remaster looking great and excellent choice of picking Abygale Big Grin I throughly look forward to seeing more of your work good job!

Also, are you taking requests? There's a short 2 minute scene of Joy Viper that I feel would look great if you had go remastering it.

YOud have to let me know the day and rough timecode of the scene with Joy if you can, and if I still have it.. I tend to delete recordings after a few days if i don't spot anything worthy of saving. But sure ? I plan to only do highlights of a decent show/girl on nights that warrant it as I do have a full time job as a Youtuber so obviously that takes precident. Send me a DM and well try and locate the scene with Joy!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2023 23:42 by jorrell.)
31-01-2023 23:33
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Awesome quality thanks jorrell
01-02-2023 09:44
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(31-01-2023 21:50 )bazzae123 Wrote:  Thanks, jorrel for spending your time on doing this. I think the new picture quality is excellent, its just a shame they can't broadcast in this format. As you've already indicated, its only worth doing the good parts, great job mate Smile

They absolutely could broadcast in this quality, they choose not to. Back when the channel was mirrored over on 1-2-3.tv HD on the Astra 19.2E Satellite from 1am, it was in HD resolution so there's no excuse really. Poor web interface and maintenance and probably refused to pay the renewal fee for a HD transponder on Astra 19.2. Its obviously shot with HD cameras (possibly even 4K camera now who knows), this could also lead to why the 'producers' constantly fear for what is shown live as they are looking at a picture perfect resolution on their monitor in the studio, when in reality what gets broadcast is nowhere near that clear and any quick slips or flashes are mere blurry images to us!

Its time they upped the resolution on their web feed and added options to choose which feed WE watch when its multiple girls from home sending over their webcam via RTMP. They could even bring back pervcam doing is this way like in the UK which works very well. Sigh i think the pervcam idea has been permanently shelved. The potential is there for this channel, it would bring far more revenue than trying to constantly plug their cams and provide a crap viewing experience for the LIVE show
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023 15:58 by jorrell.)
01-02-2023 15:48