Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Tara

cgilgo Offline
Junior Poster

RE: tara left babestation on 31st aug
(04-11-2009 20:24 )vulcan Wrote:  With all due respect cpilgo I think the bring back Tara campaign needs to be a simple poll on the forum,it took me a while to find it on facebook,we might only get the people that visit the forum but it will be a good indication of how many people wish her to come back,reading the posts lately i would suspect there will be more than enough to encourage Tara to do a few guest apprances on a babe show or even from sunny spain..Please dont take this as a knock regards your idea cpilgo its a great just needs to be simpler,lets see what the reaction is.Lets hope which ever way it goes Tara will oblige....from looking on Tara's facebook i think there is somebody else that needs to be consulted first!!!!

hi Vulcan, yeah, I guess a simple poll would be much simpler but I've the facebook thing set up now, so anyone who wants to join can - anyway I can make it easier to join?
When you say someone else needs to be consulted I'm guessing you mean Tara herself! If this is the case from her most recent post she said she would join, and I didnt go ahead with it anyway until I got the go ahead from her (in an earlier post) - and if you didnt mean Tara then who? I certainly dont want to step on anyones toes here or upset anyone.
Anyway, as you say, a poll would be easier so I'll set that up to see what happens. If anything it's a show of support for her!
04-11-2009 22:16
Find all posts by this user
cgilgo Offline
Junior Poster

(04-11-2009 11:55 )tara lee babestation Wrote:  im goin to join now. think d is comin out to see me soon so i will ask her to be my first guest on tara tv. lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi Tara, under Vulcan's advice I set up a poll on this forum to see how many would like to see you return. I'm the first one to vote, so technically you have 100% support, you cant back out now! I've still got the facebook thing going, it's a bit of fun now, so encourage everyone to join (if they can find it!)
D on Tara TV - could I suggest giving her a regular cookery slot! (there are so many double entendres I'm not even going to bother!)
04-11-2009 22:31
cgilgo Offline
Junior Poster

04-11-2009 22:56
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

i think a poll is a great idea, imoff to nottingham for a few days so mite not be on the site but will have a look wen im bk. dionne cooks amazin dinners but i guess thats not what u ment. lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
05-11-2009 11:59
roversnik84 Offline
Junior Poster

Absolutely gutted Tara left BS, I am not that regular a viewer but always made sure I stuck around when Tara was live. My 3g call with her one night was unreal, one of the soundest women on all the channels. Seems BS is really going down hill

Either get on it or fuck off and be a dick
05-11-2009 12:20
vulcan Offline
Junior Poster

Glad you liked the idea cpilgo,its seems to have taken off
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 16:33 by vulcan.)
05-11-2009 16:20
vulcan Offline
Junior Poster

Tara poll
For anybody thats interested cpilgo as set up a poll to gauge the interest in Tara returning to the babe channels,,,follow the link if you wish to vote...lets try and get Tara back at least if it's only guest shows,support cpilgo in the poll.hope you don't mind me chucking this one in cpilgo..

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=13285
08-11-2009 19:35
cgilgo Offline
Junior Poster

(05-11-2009 11:59 )tara lee babestation Wrote:  dionne cooks amazin dinners but i guess thats not what u ment. lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right now I'm so hungry I could chew a nun's arse through convent gates!
On an equally bizzare note people are joining my facebook page, maybe thinking it is the bring back Tara page. Whilst it's very flattering to have so many boys seek my friendship I think they'll be in for a shock when they realise it's only me! Who knows, maybe they'll be secretly pleased, and in this day and age I'll take anything I can get!!
The polls going really well with support in the high 80s so if you haven't voted yet do it now! Link is in one of my earlier posts.
10-11-2009 22:22
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

hi guys, im bk. hope u have all missed me... wots new? im on a shoot 2morro so maybe i will give u a sneaky peak.. lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10-11-2009 22:41
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

RE: tara leaving babestation on 31st aug
Love your avatar. Love that pic Tongue

...don't 'spose you wanna post it full size???
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2009 22:48 by Hester.)
10-11-2009 22:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV