Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
It will be interesting to see how much BS capitalize on a new star working on their platforms. Will Evelyn be confined to BS Cams & continue to work in a similar way as at S66 or will there be more FTA content.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
05-11-2022 15:51
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(05-11-2022 15:51 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  It will be interesting to see how much BS capitalize on a new star working on their platforms. Will Evelyn be confined to BS Cams & continue to work in a similar way as at S66 or will there be more FTA content.

Evelyn says we should look out for her on BS TV and not BS cams, but she wants to keep her recent format as much as possible.
09-11-2022 23:19
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(09-11-2022 23:19 )nottooold Wrote:  
(05-11-2022 15:51 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  It will be interesting to see how much BS capitalize on a new star working on their platforms. Will Evelyn be confined to BS Cams & continue to work in a similar way as at S66 or will there be more FTA content.

Evelyn says we should look out for her on BS TV and not BS cams, but she wants to keep her recent format as much as possible.

Seeing as you seem to be in touch with what Evelyn’s plans are would it be possible for you to try and find out why she’s stuck with the tried and tested format and not branch out to the likes of mfc or chaturbate? I for one thought that would be the natural progression
10-11-2022 01:10
nottooold Offline

(10-11-2022 01:10 )Bantams Wrote:  Seeing as you seem to be in touch with what Evelyn’s plans are would it be possible for you to try and find out why she’s stuck with the tried and tested format and not branch out to the likes of mfc or chaturbate? I for one thought that would be the natural progression

Evelyn likes to create her own work pattern - she knows what she likes. We can all recall the way she has changed her shows according to what she chooses. It was she who decided to take her S66 shows to online only, to avoid the constant attentions of Ofcam. It was she who introduced the vibra toy to daytime S 66, and it was she who chose to do her erotic teases for her then totally original "happy hour" shows at 5 credits per minute.

S 66 let her do what she wanted, and I believe that BS have also agreed to do so. She is doing what she wants, and is completely happy to do. Having said that, I believe she has considered other things as you suggest, including also OF, but so far hasn't deviated from her first choice. She would obviously make a fortune on OF, but that doesn't seem to be her aim!

I don't think she has closed her mind to alternatives, and I will advise if I learn anything of interest on this topic.
11-11-2022 14:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I know you're only trying to defend the freedoms of your babe here NtO but I can't help but take umbridge at the vision you present of the shows.

(11-11-2022 14:18 )nottooold Wrote:  Evelyn likes to create her own work pattern - she knows what she likes. We can all recall the way she has changed her shows according to what she chooses.

Who is supposed to be providing a service to whom here? Who is supposed to be paying to chose what they get from a show at any particular time? Who's "likes" are supposed to take priority?

(11-11-2022 14:18 )nottooold Wrote:  It was she who decided to take her S66 shows to online only, to avoid the constant attentions of Ofcam. It was she who introduced the vibra toy to daytime S 66...

Some innovations a babe instigates can lean more towards expanding what's on the table to guys in general...

(11-11-2022 14:18 )nottooold Wrote:  and it was she who chose to do her erotic teases for her then totally original "happy hour" shows at 5 credits per minute.

....others are heavily weighted towards exploiting the type of audience a babe has built around her. It was at this point, that Eve slipped her emphasis from the former to the unfortunate latter.

(11-11-2022 14:18 )nottooold Wrote:  S 66 let her do what she wanted, and I believe that BS have also agreed to do so. She is doing what she wants, and is completely happy to do. Having said that, I believe she has considered other things as you suggest, including also OF, but so far hasn't deviated from her first choice. She would obviously make a fortune on OF, but that doesn't seem to be her aim!

I don't think she has closed her mind to alternatives, and I will advise if I learn anything of interest on this topic.

Eve sessions of the last couple of years are symptomatic of the niche servicing cul-de-sac the operators have let the shows ventured down. IMO they are only seeing the short term gain in doing so; not what is being destablised by letting babes dictate in this way.

Do you remember when this babe's success was built on a massively evocative and visible aim to fulfill the desires of any payer that came along? When such success was to the betterment of all feeling surrounding the shows? Yet now, as you elegantly describe above, she looks overwhelmingly towards pleasing herself in what she puts forth. It's a not uncommon pattern in modern babe-ing.

Right from her start at 66, Eve began the process of targeting individual punters (starting with her central phone line blocker). But the gradual instinctive process of gathering sympathetic guys to her only became properly stultifying with the adoption of the home shows and the unbending "format" that soon followed. Tell me, how can you have such solid rigidity to a shift when what occurs is supposed to follow the in-the-moment demand of those checking her out? (Admittedly, variety of choice was not helped by a site that excluded casual users and cast those that might criticise as trolls ... But can you not see a dodgy theme developing to these changes?)

As punters we have a question of what we want here. The babeshows of their first 15 years plus were sold as a showcase for the live unpredictability of tailor-made customer interaction, with payments to the babe deriving out of the 'fta' element. Now it seems as soon as a babe gets enough punters that are happy to allow her to do her own thing, she can stop with that essence that drives general demand and just cam to her crowd behind whatever paywall she wishes. Well, for me anyway, that's not at all what I'm looking for from the shows. The appeal of those babes that are trying to make this common practice is vastly diminished.

And I can't agree with those that argue it's only freeloaders that think we're losing anything by this. Instead, it's about what we ALL want to encourage from the industry - what we want to end up paying for - beyond anything from an individual babe.

As for Eve herself, she simply stopped doing real babeshows and that is a very specific crime considering how formidable at them we all know she can be. And I agree her being at BS is unlikely to make one iota of difference to that. She will just locate more guys that will accept her retaining total say.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022 17:31 by ShandyHand.)
12-11-2022 16:35
xor Offline
Apprentice Poster

I'll add to nottooold points that Eve still likes to keep her privacy (as much this is possible). Going to different platforms opens her up to a certain audience she might not be very comfortable with + recording her shows would be easier.

Gotta say though, this thread is pretty funny if you know that 99% of the users here have never regularly interacted with her.
13-11-2022 12:16
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

(13-11-2022 12:16 )xor Wrote:  Gotta say though, this thread is pretty funny if you know that 99% of the users here have never regularly interacted with her.

And how exactly did you come to that conclusion? Rolleyes
13-11-2022 12:51
nottooold Offline

Hi Shandy,

I don't necessarily disagree with much of what you say, and I have probably been careless in my choice of words by being fairly brief.

For example, when Evelyn chose to take S 66 daytime shows to online only, it wasn't to please herself, it was to improve the quality of the shows for everyone. We were all fed up with her being taken off screen for apparently trivial slips, and her spells of warning on "Ofcam watch".

When she introduced the 5 credits per minute erotically teasing happy hours, it was because she learned that many of her loyal fans preferred a teasing boob show to an all-in dildo event.

She gradually changed the format of her shows to one opening with the telephone for a couple of hours, and then graduating to her cam shows with no phone, because combining p.cam with telephone and FTA was something of a mish-mash that drew complaints.

So when I wrote that she did what she wished, I meant in order to fulfill the requests of her fans. I accept that this does not please everyone. It cannot.

Obviously there will be an element of her own decision making in her choices, she is a human being, but much of what she has done has been steered by requests. She will, of course, remain unaware of what fans want if they do not speak to her.
13-11-2022 13:53
Charlemagne Offline

Do we know what Eyelyn is planning to do next. Is it Babestation webshows or camshows, or elsewhere.

I want to update her A-Z details

13-11-2022 13:59
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(13-11-2022 13:53 )nottooold Wrote:  She gradually changed the format of her shows to one opening with the telephone for a couple of hours ....

The phone option, wasn't really an option for the masses, unless you were part of the clique. Rolleyes annoyed

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
13-11-2022 15:11
Thread Closed