Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: S66 Studio Closure
Yeah so in a way that has to have played a small part in the overall decision.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-09-2022 07:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

Too be fair xpanded daytime bore wont have any problems from ofcom.
04-09-2022 09:54
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(04-09-2022 07:15 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Yeah so in a way that has to have played a small part in the overall decision.

Yeah in the sense that a company that repeatedly broke broadcasting rules because of their own incompetence decided that their new rent which has nothing to do with Ofcom was too expensive so they closed their TV studio.

So f*** all to do with Ofcom!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
04-09-2022 10:04
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(02-09-2022 19:03 )Laurence79T Wrote:  Will the last TV studio babe switch off the lights! Really hope its Lola always been a favourite, sooo sadSad

Lola was so unbelievably good last Saturday night (in an incredibly sexy bondage outfitBig Grin). Little did I know at the time it would be her last FTA television transmission (on Studio 66 at any rate). I can assuredly say she's gone out on an absolute high.

It is a sad moment. I've only been watching the channel for about 7/8 years, but in that time, I've appreciated the joyous sight of many outstandingly gorgeous babes and some top performances. I give special mentions to Fernanda Ferrari, Lola, Sophia Lares (my all-time favourite babe), Clare Richards, Annie Bullah, Jada, Emma C, Rebecca More, Roxxy Clark, Brooks, Stella Cox, Jasmine Webb, Kandi Kay, Jennifer Jade, Bella Baby, Ruby Mae, Ivy Hope, Arura Sky, Saskia Jade, Georgie Darby, Nikita Reign, Joa Nova, Lucky Luxe, Sophie Reade - to name but a dozen or so, but who are the main ones who come to mind (and kudos to others also). As with anything, we don't appreciate it until it's gone.

Their website, as others have said, is an absolute joke. Incomprehensibly designed and with the PPV, it renders their output defacto less accessible, and now with no tv, renders them on route to expiry I would say. Damn shame.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2022 11:18 by crankshaft.)
04-09-2022 10:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Might it have been in Ofcom's head that if they waited any longer to fine 66 (it's been coming for months) they might not be around to pay it?

Also might the £15k have gone towards further studio or epg rental if one single loopy punter (allegedly) hadn't been so determined to get back at 66 and it babes by dobbing them in so many times beginning in 2018?

That whole period was weird from 66 come to think of it. Forcing out several big name OF proponents... (They never seemed to stand up against anything the babes did thereafter.) Then being so lacks with compliance on days. Just strange.

And then Wtf was 66chat? A 12 month sorry note to Ofcom teacher?! (They still have the second website's holding page just out there swinging in the wind.) If it was meant to be a nursery for new talent getting 'em used to the shows by the back door it failed along with any other intent it might have had. One Aussie is the sum total of babes still with them out of it is it not?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2022 13:29 by ShandyHand.)
04-09-2022 13:23
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

Oh yes S66 chat,become a vip so you can chat bollocks,play stupid games and on and on.As one forum member quoted a channel for complete saddos.
04-09-2022 14:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

go on my hols for a week and 66 finally eats the bullet lol,
its been a long time coming and honestly its a sad thing, it really dose benefit no one having less choice,
in the last few years pretty much every choice they have made has been the wrong one,
they had a chance with OF gate to get things right with the management finally taking control and running things, but after looking like it would happen they did what they always do and panic and gave in to the girls,
from that moment on it seams that the choice have been more about keeping the girls happy than growing there business,
they should never have left firestorm the cut they wanted for 66 to say on that platform was not excessive from what i heard, its proven in the past how hard it is to go it on your own with out the footfall firestorm bring, others have found this so why did 66 think they would be different,
the moving away from the proven over many many years FTA model was a big mistake, becoming a members club with a much smaller number of punters is crazy it just taks a few to get board and they are in issues as its not so easy to get new people in,
they should never have given up there high EPG slot as the higher the slot number the more people watch thats why the higher slots cost more but they are worth it, a lot of people where never going to look at 92x,
the production was let to go to pot, people getting jobs there as they were someones mate not because they knew what they were doing, prople more interested sitting in there little production room they going on the floor to make the show look good,
it really makes me sad all they have done wrong thats got them to this point as they were the best channel when elite for years with so many girls who went on to be legends on the shows, its a sad moment for the babeshows really,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-09-2022 16:26
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

I wonder what will happen to s66's equipment cameras lights etc. It may have been leased I suppose. keep an eye on eBay.
04-09-2022 18:27
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(04-09-2022 18:27 )generator60 Wrote:  I wonder what will happen to s66's equipment cameras lights etc. It may have been leased I suppose. keep an eye on eBay.

Probs send the equipment back to the original owner, paul chaplin...

04-09-2022 19:03
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Can't see them making it to Christmas. Maybe not even Halloween.
04-09-2022 19:35