Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^What you on about??
XP closed their chat a while due to the levl of abuse that was being written

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022 12:27 by lovebabes56.)
02-09-2022 12:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(02-09-2022 12:15 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(02-09-2022 08:41 )grantorino Wrote:  How come no TV shows at the moment?

There are no TV shows at the moment because a decision has been taken to stick with the ad loop for now.

I say for now because things may change in the longer term. We'll have to wait to see how things develop.

well that's helpful, Rolleyes, sounds like you know something, but wont, or can't tell us.Wink

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-09-2022 12:30
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

We have had babes from home, both days & nights, broadcasting on Sky for ages, & recently, Jennifer Jade springs to mind. I may not be the most technically gifted, but wouldn't it just be the case of pressing a button.
For as long as you have it (Sky) why not make best use of it.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-09-2022 12:32
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

Sabrina Adriana has jumped ship (she cant work from home apparently), having only just joined a few weeks ago. If anyone knows what her plans are let me know (asking for a friend).
02-09-2022 12:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ It's surely about whether they can make a case for the money they have to spend to stay there. Operators have to justify their spends. Studio babes didn't want to go on TV half the time before this. (Seriously I overheard one highly establishef babe arguing about it like it was some sort of short straw.) Hence the ad loop's increasing air time. Even less likely from now they're from home (there maybe the odd exception as you say).

Babes are largely uninterested in the operators need to fulfil a 24/7 schedule. So the idea they are contributing to a brand image of a quality overall product is probably low in their minds too. There may be little point in 66 paying to remain on Sky under such conditions.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-09-2022 12:53
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

just ironic really weeks after all that publicity for the girls from that show on ITV 2 they cant capitalise on it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-09-2022 12:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-09-2022 12:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  just ironic really weeks after all that publicity for the girls from that show on ITV 2 they cant capitalise on it

Yep, very ironic & interesting timing

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
02-09-2022 13:11
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

S66 had the chat box open last night, with most of the questions being directed at S66 not being answered. Later on a representative from S66 did come on the chat and sympathised with the chatters and said that all your concerns in the past had been relayed to the appropriate people and I honestly didn't see this coming. I know no more than you, I'm afraid.
02-09-2022 13:14
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Has 'Studio' 66 has become the Schroedinger's cat of babe channels in that both exists and doesn't exist as a (Studio-based) babe channel?

Or is it a very post-modern representation of a babe channel? Constant adverts but no shows.

Or is it a channel in terminal decline because of crappy management and rising cost of living? I think that it is the last one.

Epitaph:
Farewell S66, when you were good you could be great (Fernanda, Claire Richards, Sophia Lares, Hannah Martin) but when you were bad you were shite.
Go and join Bangbabes, Red Light Central, Sin TV and all other babe channels in eternal purgatory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
02-09-2022 13:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-09-2022 12:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  just ironic really weeks after all that publicity for the girls from that show on ITV 2 they cant capitalise on it

Thats a good point HP, Why they never capitalised on that TV show is likely to remain a mystery. I wonder how Oilivia feels about it now if she's found out?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-09-2022 13:29