Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

1235912359 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: S66 new website launch
Any way to tip or spend credits whilst blocked from viewing streams? I can't be bothered topping up again
12-04-2022 21:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2022 21:55 )1235912359 Wrote:  Any way to tip or spend credits whilst blocked from viewing streams? I can't be bothered topping up again

if you go on to the All Models area on the front screen (heart ikon) then you can select you're girl, if you open up her page there is a tipping option (thumb ikon) ....I haven't used this option but I am speculating it is active now and available ...
12-04-2022 22:25
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only)
Sorry if it's a silly question but do you need an account to view Studio 66 now?
13-04-2022 09:25
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only)
(13-04-2022 09:25 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  Sorry if it's a silly question but do you need an account to view Studio 66 now?
Yes, to watch streams you need an account, you need to have (I think) 200 credits in your account and you need to top up every month whether you use your credits or not. And then you need to pay to see premium streams. AKA taking the fucking piss.

Where have all the good times gone?
13-04-2022 09:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

logged in and got a message about A new Media service they were promoting did anyone else see it?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2022 14:33 by lovebabes56.)
13-04-2022 14:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Yes.
13-04-2022 14:54
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(13-04-2022 14:33 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  logged in and got a message about A new Media service they were promoting did anyone else see it?

Yes that will be the new video and photo experience / section, some free to view some premium pay for and the option to subscribe monthly to a girls content, messaging, girls loaded content etc
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2022 19:44 by docutech.)
13-04-2022 19:44
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

anyone else been experiencing frame rate/stuttering issues since thursday-ish? tried different browsers and updating everything and its non stop juddering
17-04-2022 03:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Below is 66's recent statement (upped on the 13th) on the progress of their new site. It has been referred to by a couple of posters already, but needs to be posted here in full, for all the non-subbers to contemplate, I think...

66 Wrote:Social media timeline

Dear S66 Customer,

For those of you who have been using our site for sometime you will no doubt be fully aware we launched this new version of the website back in December. Since then we have been working tirelessly to get it completed and working as we had envisioned. During this time there have been plenty of bumps in the road and challenges to overcome and as such we wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your patience and continued custom during this transitional period.

The whole aim is to offer a better, more modern user experience improving on the old site and adding additional features. We are now thankfully getting a lot closer to achieving that goal but still have some work to do. Today we release to you all our new social media timeline and content purchasing feature. The idea with this was to allow the girls to share the sort of content they would like to share via Instagram, Twitter and TikTok but without the fear of losing their accounts and getting shadow banned etc. Currently social media is not "adult friendly" so we wanted to change that.

We really hope you like this new feature and can see how much effort we are putting in to bring the site up to speed with the demands of the modern world. We are nothing without you and our creators so EVERYTHING we do is underpinned by our desire to deliver the best possible user experience to you all. Over the next 8-12 weeks we will complete the roll out of all of our core features enabling us to shift our focus to optimising the site for everyone using it. Again we would just like to thank you all for sticking with us and continuing to use the platform during this time.If you are having any issues with the site all then please let us know by clicking on the little ghost icon in the site menu or emailing us at customerservice@s66cams.com

We are wholly determined to make the site the best place to hang out, consume free content and access the best possible live, interactive premium experiences available so we hope you stick around to see the benefit of all the hard work we have been putting in.

Thank you for all of your custom, feedback and support. We look forward to all that lies ahead.

All the best.
Team S66

Now, this is all fair and empathetic sounding. They admit fault and intent where necessary while emphasising the postives. A complete fully enhanced 100% site is promised by early July.

We should perhaps give them the benefit of the doubt in their sincerity over what they've said on the subject thus far. We could be cynical and deny the truthfulness of bits but I prefer to say they had a genuine desire to give the customer a better experience. However, it's things not mentioned in the above that give this punter pause to consider what else is going on with this launch...

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2022 10:16 by ShandyHand.)
17-04-2022 10:16
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Fair play to S66 for publicly admitting their missteps, and for trying to create a more modern website that meets the desires of their babes.

I'm hopeful it'll be a success and I'd be more than willing to give it a chance once they've ironed out all the flaws.

BS are probably waiting to see what ideas they can copy, just like they did when S66 did perv cam first.

They need to update their site because I hate the slow cam delay on BS, in comparison to BSCams' speed, and how I can't use the same credits on both sites.

It would be nice to see how many punters are in the queue before calling a babe. And being able to block punters from listening to your calls too.

I love babes with brown nipples
17-04-2022 12:33