gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(31-01-2022 21:51 )pvam1 Wrote:  The reason we don't see much of the newish girls is that its clear Vicky, Honey, Michelle, Ashton and Maria have agreements to do 2 nights a week which only leaves 4 slots for Georgie, Lola, Kendall, Abigaile, Hazel, Roxy, Ellise, Becky, Natasha, Jessy and Alotta.

And then there's day girls who never get a night slot like Tia, Cookie, Jenna, Dakota, Clara, Poppi, Louise, Rae Rae and Hannah fair enough if some don't want to do night but some might and there is very little opportunity.

Not sure what they can do about it but that does seem to be the issue.
Create different agreements/contracts or whatever?? I suspect you are right in surmising that Tia, Jenna etc don't want to do nights! Shame, but that is just the way it is I guess! I often wonder whether cams is so different to nights, and why they prefer that?? Just curious .....no more than that
02-02-2022 17:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2022 16:07 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  
(30-01-2022 00:13 )mrmann Wrote:  Gotta hand it to Xpanded last night. They had the best camera angles and use of the sets. Now if only the producers would allow the women to go nude.

I just don't get this constant yearning for the Xpanded girls to go nude. Unless you're going to frequently pay lots of money to watch on a 'perv cam', you'll be deprived the glorious sight of Maria Smith, Michelle Moist and many others lying back on the bed with their legs spread wide apart teasing their fingers around their crotch. Of course they're wearing tiny panties (even doubled up sometimes), but for me that's a much better sight than the totally naked girls on Babestation, where the camera rarely shows all their body or they're partly hidden by the onscreen graphics.

Perhaps because I like the sight of a woman clad in sexy lingerie far more than a woman totally nude (I still get off on the tease and suggestion) it might make my argument a bit biased. But I think we still see far more of the girls bodies on Xpanded than on Babestation. And you only have to see how that channel is currently faring now it's pretty much all cam shows.

And of course who's to say if all the girls want to go fully nude anyway? Michelle, Vicki and Kendall would probably have no issue, but what about the other girls?
I find myself in full agreement with everything you state here!
02-02-2022 17:20
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Good to see that it’s not just me who prefers to see them wear a little and are therefore able to adopt a number of titillating positions as opposed to being nude and spending all their time lying on their front. It was this that put me off watching BS, I very quickly got bored with seeing them lying on their front constantly. Might as well have been watching mannequins which had the ability to waggle phones in the air at regular intervals!
02-02-2022 17:56
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

Jennifer, Kendall (Amy rose) and Lola would be awesome

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
02-02-2022 19:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-01-2022 00:13 )mrmann Wrote:  Gotta hand it to Xpanded last night. They had the best camera angles and use of the sets. Now if only the producers would allow the women to go nude.

I just don't get this constant yearning for the Xpanded girls to go nude. Unless you're going to frequently pay lots of money to watch on a 'perv cam', you'll be deprived the glorious sight of Maria Smith, Michelle Moist and many others lying back on the bed with their legs spread wide apart teasing their fingers around their crotch. Of course they're wearing tiny panties (even doubled up sometimes), but for me that's a much better sight than the totally naked girls on Babestation, where the camera rarely shows all their body or they're partly hidden by the onscreen graphics.

Perhaps because I like the sight of a woman clad in sexy lingerie far more than a woman totally nude (I still get off on the tease and suggestion) it might make my argument a bit biased. But I think we still see far more of the girls bodies on Xpanded than on Babestation. And you only have to see how that channel is currently faring now it's pretty much all cam shows.

And of course who's to say if all the girls want to go fully nude anyway? Michelle, Vicki and Kendall would probably have no issue, but what about the other girls?

This Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2022 20:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I can't imagine why someone would want to see nude women on a babe channel bladewaveBounce

If the producers allowed similar sessions to Babestation, then it would be great to see some of the best Xpanded women allowed to do some nude sessions for once. With Studio 66 being mostly horrible, and Babestation ranging from good, decent and shite, having another channel that allows nudity would be refreshing, and would offer just enough extra to view.

AKA Lara Croft
02-02-2022 20:10
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

Here here, the gospel according to xpanded. Heart
02-02-2022 21:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2022 21:55 )Norman Beige Wrote:  

Here here, the gospel according to xpanded. Heart

Sadly. Xpanded has so much potential, if only the producers would allow the same rules as Babestation, it would be a great channel and a proper night channel. At the moment it's a complete waste of potential and talent.

AKA Lara Croft
02-02-2022 22:32
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I just don't get this constant yearning for the Xpanded girls to go nude.
To give Mr Mann his due, he says this about every channel Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-02-2022 23:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2022 23:03 )Doddle Wrote:  

I just don't get this constant yearning for the Xpanded girls to go nude.
To give Mr Mann his due, he says this about every channel Wink

I say this about Babestation? Can you point to a post of mine where I yearn for the women to finally go nude on Babestation? More nude POVs would be nice, and more nude standing sessions, but I don't think your comment is correct, since Babestation allows the women to go nude.

Xpanded sadly does not allow full nudity. It could be a great channel, but at the moment it's tamesville 24/7.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2022 01:43 by mrmann.)
03-02-2022 01:42

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles