babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Thor I personally prefer when the girls do close ups rather than just stay in the one spot like Alice Goodwin for example. That's part of why Caty is so good now.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
17-12-2021 18:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Caty of old did not stay in the one spot before she started doing close ups. She moved. She moved all the time. She constantly changed her position and pose. We actually saw a bit of the old Caty last night when she got up on the desk.

As I've said before check out her old videos.

You may like looking at an arse, a pair of tits, or a girl's head with her mouth open showing her tonsils. Lucky you because that's the way things are right now. But I think it's laziness on the part of the girls. it means they don't have to perform the way they used to.
17-12-2021 23:15
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Close ups! Don't get me started!

How many of you have, like me, clicked onto one of those pervcam videos showing pussy and clicked off after 10 seconds, or less, because they are shite.

Close ups of female bodyparts are not sexy: it's the female body that's sexy.

You may think that I'm just expressing my opinion. I'm not. I'm stating a fact.

By the way when do I get to be a SENIOR POSTER?
18-12-2021 23:18
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(18-12-2021 23:18 )thor Wrote:  How many of you have, like me, clicked onto one of those pervcam videos showing pussy and clicked off after 10 seconds, or less, because they are shite.

Close ups of female bodyparts are not sexy: it's the female body that's sexy

Oh I totally agree with this part. I just don't get the fascination of paying to see just a dismembered pussy, often in poor cam quality, not in relation to the rest of the woman's body. It's lazy but easy money for the babe I suppose.

But in terms of Caty's TV shows she's not exactly always close up is she? She's moving back and forth and actually giving sexy walks as she does it. She has far more variety in movement than most babes on TV, I think she's wonderful.
18-12-2021 23:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely kerravon in the last few weeks since she has returned she's provided more variety than at least 4 night girls only Beth and atlanta are in her level

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-12-2021 12:20
thor Offline
Senior Poster

You're right Kerravon. Caty's performances still blow the rest of the girls away. However she has got into the habit of shoving her tits and arse right up to the camera and showing us more of her tonsils than we need to see!
19-12-2021 16:14
jwa89 Offline
Junior Poster

Caty is having to self-isolate due to test and track been in contact so will miss tonight shift for those who are expecting to see Caty, should be ok for next week
23-12-2021 11:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Hubba hubba our former Queen is back and looking lush tonight could be a fun one

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-12-2021 23:08
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully there will be plenty of close ups!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
31-12-2021 00:09
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I just wish she would take off her trousers and show us that gorgeous ass.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
31-12-2021 00:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV