babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
Beth tried a gold show last night, she wanted to test it and people in a chat box somewhere were asking about it.

Didn't work out so well, people contributed, she intentionally started it early and everyone who contributed could join, but shortly after they started to get kicked out. Think the longest person lasted about 3 minutes (into a 10 minute show). No one could work out why people got kicked and cause the show actually started, the automatic refund wouldn't work, leaving people having to reach out to customer services for a refund (1 guy was particularly upset, laying the entire blame on mr.p and calling it a scam, con etc., credit to Beth she handled it pretty well).

Beth was talking to Mr.p about it, didnt get the whole conversation, but it sounded like Beth couldn't see who had contributed to the show, which sounds odd, but Mr.p could see it.

Still some kinks to work out by the sounds of it.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
21-11-2021 08:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(21-11-2021 08:21 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Beth tried a gold show last night, she wanted to test it and people in a chat box somewhere were asking about it.

Didn't work out so well, people contributed, she intentionally started it early and everyone who contributed could join, but shortly after they started to get kicked out. Think the longest person lasted about 3 minutes (into a 10 minute show). No one could work out why people got kicked and cause the show actually started, the automatic refund wouldn't work, leaving people having to reach out to customer services for a refund (1 guy was particularly upset, laying the entire blame on mr.p and calling it a scam, con etc., credit to Beth she handled it pretty well).

Beth was talking to Mr.p about it, didnt get the whole conversation, but it sounded like Beth couldn't see who had contributed to the show, which sounds odd, but Mr.p could see it.

Still some kinks to work out by the sounds of it.

Yes i saw that as well,hence the previous post and full credit to Beth as well for having to put up with the grief she got as well,I didnt see all of the post show but from what i did see a lot of people were unhappy and also did see that guys comments as well,but did she actually do the show (assume she did) so in theory they shouldnt be a refund if she did,so yes still some work to do
21-11-2021 09:51
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Apparently if they set a gold up show, going into a private, cancels the gold show (and refunds credits), so the girls have to set it back up afterwards, that's likely what was happening with Poppy, as I frequently saw her go into privates.

(And sorry Nitram, we must've have been typing the posts out at the same time, I didn't mean to duplicate).

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2021 11:43 by FanofCamilla.)
21-11-2021 11:42
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(18-11-2021 15:16 )Spike1876 Wrote:  The other day I watched a timer count down to zero, having had 3 tip for the gold show, the feed disappeared and when it came back the GS osg was back without a timer, but still with those 3 tips... Huh

Yesterday I saw that someone on Babestation had set a goal of 500 for a gold show and later I saw that the timer was counting down close to zero with 400 credits still required. Because the countdown was almost finished I waited out of curiosity to see what happened and when the timer did reach zero the feed disappeared and then reappeared, still with the gold show OSG and still showing 400 credits required but now without any timer. It looks like this is the same as what you described above. Anyway, not sure what was going on I continued waiting just to see what happened next and eventually the show started and a message was displayed saying that the gold show was in progress and offering the chance to join it.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2021 12:21 by Glenn Miller.)
21-11-2021 12:02
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-11-2021 11:42 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Apparently if they set a gold up show, going into a private, cancels the gold show (and refunds credits), so the girls have to set it back up afterwards

Surely that's going to be a big, big problem for girls like Poppy who spend half the night in privates.
21-11-2021 12:06
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

I saw the thing with Beth (no one was blaming her while I was watching, it was all aimed at producers / management), she did say that if a gold show starts she doesn't have the ability to accept pvt's.

The punter that was pissed off the most was watching via Ram****, so P's advice to contact BS customer services was just winding him up more.
21-11-2021 12:20
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(21-11-2021 11:42 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Apparently if they set a gold up show, going into a private, cancels the gold show (and refunds credits), so the girls have to set it back up afterwards, that's likely what was happening with Poppy, as I frequently saw her go into privates.

(And sorry Nitram, we must've have been typing the posts out at the same time, I didn't mean to duplicate).

No worries mate,yeah i was watching poppy as well but from what i saw was trying to set up a gold show and asked Mr P on how to set up the shows,clearly heard that in her chat (forgot to mute the mic) but who knows what happened last night but still some gremlins in the system
21-11-2021 13:14
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(21-11-2021 12:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(21-11-2021 11:42 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Apparently if they set a gold up show, going into a private, cancels the gold show (and refunds credits), so the girls have to set it back up afterwards

Surely that's going to be a big, big problem for girls like Poppy who spend half the night in privates.

Not just Poppy but quite a few will have problems across the board i feel
21-11-2021 13:15
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Personally I think the platform provider have tried to copy and adapt the ticket show system idea used by others in a hurry and not fully tested it before letting it loose. The downside it ends in tears for the girls which isn't fair on them wether you like the girl or not they deserve tech that works especially given the % they handover to BS, its higher than apple charge in commission and that saying something. One thing that has become obvious though is the potential to be conned. Girl goes to PVT you get the credits refunded, the show has another mysterious fault and bing no refund. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen.

Some of the girls aren't going to do well with the new system though, well until the platform provider works out the bugs. Mind you thats what you get when the platforms held together by rubber bands one snaps it unravels.
21-11-2021 21:17
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Beth was adamant it was a decent system and works well on streamate (tech issues aside).

Scooby_doo is at least partially right, they haven't tested it properly, nor have they told girls or producers, how it all works.

21-11-2021 22:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV