babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

barracuda Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
This makes complete sense to me, so let's hope that on Babestation it does indeed work in the same way.
20-11-2021 01:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-11-2021 00:33 )southlondonphil Wrote:  You're right, the time can't be overriden. At least that's the way it works on Streamate, so I would think on Babestation it would be the same.

If the time expires and nobody has contributed to the goal it's a simple process to set up the same gold show and start again. That isn't really overriding the time though. It's actually letting the original time period expire (cancelling the show) and then trying the same thing again.

If however there has been some contribution made then letting the original time period expire will result in the contributors being automatically refunded. So yes the same gold show can always be set up again but not without the inevitable forfeit of any credits already contributed.

As I said before... I've seen a GS time out on BS with 3 tips, the girls feed went off air, when it came back the 3 tips were still there but there was no timer.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2021 02:15 by Spike1876.)
20-11-2021 02:15
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

It seems like it wasn't working correctly. Either that or the way the gold shows work on Babestation is quite different to how they work on Streamate. I wish I could give you a better answer, but from what you describe it's hard to understand what was going on.
20-11-2021 02:48
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Bs have been winging it since they started with these shows. I think it would be a mistake to assume they're just going to work the same as they do elsewhere.
20-11-2021 06:50
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I saw Kendal London try and fail to get a Gold show going on BS last night. Punters in the chatbox were making suggestions about how to operate it. The BS girls need some kind of training course.

Where have all the good times gone?
20-11-2021 11:22
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

^ For a training course, you need a training manual written up in the first place of how it will work (at BS). Has BS actually written one for anyone to see?

History show clarity works against BS, the murkier the mist the easier the sleight of hard
20-11-2021 11:35
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(20-11-2021 06:50 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I think it would be a mistake to assume they're just going to work the same as they do elsewhere.

Indeed. Which is why I can't give Spike1876 a better answer at this point. If anyone can offer clarification on this we would welcome your information.
20-11-2021 11:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(18-11-2021 14:58 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(18-11-2021 14:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  And despite Southlondonphil's assertion that gold shows and tip goals can be up simultaneously, I've yet to see that happen.

Well to be fair I wasn't claiming that such a thing had happened, or even predicting that it was going to happen, or even saying it was a good idea. I'm just saying it would be possible to do such a thing. So purely in theory, a tip goal could be started and if it was dawdling along the girl could turn to a gold show and later come back to the tip goal which had been left running.

This happened last night on Brooks and Nikita GG show, it's was a tip goal show for everything except panties off and gold show for the pussy , they where getting a lot of tips and private, not many bothering with the goal show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-11-2021 12:17
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Yes I saw that too. Tip goal and gold show running simultaneously, as southlondonphil had outlined (well done phil).

I agree with winsaw about the gold show though, not many people were bothering with it.
20-11-2021 12:45
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Anybody see Beth attempting one of these gold shows last night,apparently it didn’t quite go to plan,a lot of punters were complaining they saw nothing blank screens etc ,Beth was very apologetic to be fair to her though and Poppy tried to set one as well but kept disappearing of screen so by the sounds of things still some work to do,Beth also was explaining how the new format will work and was very good at explaining the set up
21-11-2021 08:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV