babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
Here's an example from Streamate of a show which didn't happen.

[Image: image-7E18_6196BD66.jpg]
18-11-2021 21:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(17-11-2021 23:19 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(17-11-2021 23:08 )ShandyHand Wrote:  sucker.

Meaning that you regard your opinion as being superior to mine?

As SecretAgent said earlier in this thread, your views are just YOUR VIEWS and alternate opinions need not be disparaged.

No; meaning your views make you sound like someone who accepts everything placed in front of them from the shows. I was speaking to you in this instance. No implication to anyone else. Please don't play the victim card by putting words in my mouth.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-11-2021 00:31
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(18-11-2021 01:48 )woolleysheep Wrote:  ... I think ShandyHand claimed earlier here that VIPs don't appear to have free access to the gold shows.

Just to be clear, as it seems to be particularly important in this thread what is actually said, I said it wasn't clear if the vip's could contribute towards the goal. It was another poster who introduced the idea the VIPs see the fulfilment without contributing.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-11-2021 00:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(18-11-2021 16:31 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ If they breach those terms they risk lots of chargeback claims and that will be very damaging to them as banks tend to put up costs or withdraw facilities.

Would that actually apply? Since the potential refund would be in credits, not money.
19-11-2021 03:01
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Good point

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
19-11-2021 06:39
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

Yes it would apply because any 'lost' credits would be credits purchased with a card transaction and because there is a direct relationship between buyer and seller which is not broken by the conversion of cash into credits. To stay on the right side of the law though, you would have to request a partial chargeback only covering no more than the value of the credits that you were claiming to have improperly lost.
19-11-2021 14:03
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

I would add to the above that there are precedents for this. Disputes over credits on camsites do sometimes lead to the consumer requesting a chargeback and I recently heard of someone doing this (successfully) on MyFreecams.

PS. MyFreecams states in its T&Cs that even threatening to make a chargeback request will get you banned from the site.
19-11-2021 16:04
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I was going to make an uniformed gag about crypto here, when it occurred to me that it’s probably just a matter of time before the babeshows … or even the babes … abandon all of this stuff and just throw themselves into the NFT racket.

Imagine owning an ORIGINAL Anna Harris nipslip!
19-11-2021 18:52
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

(18-11-2021 16:39 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  I mean if one tips for a gold show and the girl overrides it for x amount of times, the tipper logs out for waiting too long

But if the time can be overriden surely it defeats the idea of having the time set in the first place?
19-11-2021 23:58
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

You're right, the time can't be overriden. At least that's the way it works on Streamate, so I would think on Babestation it would be the same.

If the time expires and nobody has contributed to the goal it's a simple process to set up the same gold show and start again. That isn't really overriding the time though. It's actually letting the original time period expire (cancelling the show) and then trying the same thing again.

If however there has been some contribution made then letting the original time period expire will result in the contributors being automatically refunded. So yes the same gold show can always be set up again but not without the inevitable forfeit of any credits already contributed.
20-11-2021 00:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV