babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-05-2021 09:15 )jeggoevz Wrote:  Kylie Rose seems to be putting on more and more clothes, every time you see her she has more clothes on than the last time. The rate she's going, she'll be in a boiler suit and a welder's mask by the end of the month.

You think that's bad you should see this newbie on S66 called tianna not even a tit from her yet , yes S66 do do tits ladies and gentlemen.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
18-05-2021 16:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

674 spent 11-12 on a prolonged advert encouraging folk to try 673's BSX thing.

I know there was a thread a few months back about the changeover clips (usually of daytime babes, oddly) - S66 have lately got a new one, and now BS do too. Dear oh dear.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-05-2021 08:28
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2021 15:16 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Does anyone else have this problem with babestation?

You tune in, see a girl on-screen, call, she answers, and then in the middle of a conversation she accepts a private cam request and disappears off-screen.

It seems to happen all the time to me on BS, but never on S66, which leads me to believe that there is no policy or rule against it at Babestation.

I got into it in the ‘chat box’ with Charlie C today. After it happened, I read through the earlier chat and noticed her saying, “I’m not taking calls today.”

So I said, “not everyone reads the chat box before calling and calls are going through.”

After a bit of back-and-forth, I let it go.

Right on cue, Mr P pops up in the chat box with a bit of advertorial: “Charlie is free to take your calls and cam requests”

It’s a total rip-off and it happens repeatedly.

I am seriously getting into my nasty-letter-to-PSA mood annoyed

It would be nice to see a babe swap over with a babe like they used to instead of just cutting off when a babe leaves , kinda annoys me now it's like expect the unexpected you don't know when they are going to leave.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2021 12:24 by Kingsmind.)
19-05-2021 12:23
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Working on the phone, pervcam, private cam, tip goals, babestation cams, streamate, stripchat and their chatboxes all at the same time might be overly complicated for some babes.

I love babes with brown nipples
19-05-2021 12:48
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(19-05-2021 12:48 )ryuken Wrote:  Working on the phone, pervcam, private cam, tip goals, babestation cams, streamate, stripchat and their chatboxes all at the same time might be overly complicated for some babes.

I think to be fair if they're logged into all of them and they get busy it could be a little difficult to keep track. I know typically though the girls only login in to streamate & stripchat when the other streams aren't busy as the payouts from them are rubbish and that's even before BS take there cut, and most have bs.... in there names to get you to almost go looking direct (I'd do the same).
19-05-2021 16:17
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Does S66 not have all these multiple cams? Is that why it never seems to happen there, but always seems to happen on Babestation?

Funnily enough, this is exactly what Charlie C tried to explain when we got into it in the chat. She said she didn’t want to have multiple conversations going on between chat, phone and cams.

That’s fair enough, but it doesn’t mean they have to simultaneously accept phone calls and cam requests.

Take a call or cam request. Give your undivided attention to that one customer. Then take another.

It shouldn’t be as complicated as they are making it.
19-05-2021 18:50
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Kendal London told me she’d struggled with multiple cameras plus spinner wheel and chatbox on her first appearance on Babestation.
19-05-2021 19:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-05-2021 08:28 )Doddle Wrote:  674 spent 11-12 on a prolonged advert encouraging folk to try 673's BSX thing.

I know there was a thread a few months back about the changeover clips (usually of daytime babes, oddly) - S66 have lately got a new one, and now BS do too. Dear oh dear.

Yes I wondered what was going on! I'm wondering if it was easier for BS to do that instead of trying to find more girls on a night with a lot of girls not in!? Or us it how 674 will now be!? But I think it's bizarre that night girls won't be allowed to get their tits out until after midnight or 10.15ish now BUT the BSX adverts are allowed to show bare boobs from the start! And I thought that the nightshows were adverts!?..........But it was an hour that wasn't very good for me!..........
19-05-2021 19:59
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(19-05-2021 18:50 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Take a call or cam request. Give your undivided attention to that one customer. Then take another.

I completely agree with this. It's so annoying when you call a girl and in the middle of the chat she takes a private and you either have to hang up and try again later or deal with her multitasking.

The lack of consistancy is an issue too, there are times when someone in the chatbox will ask if the girl if she's ready for a private and she'll ask them to wait until after her call. The same girl who will then ask you to call back when she gets a private request while you're on the phone to her Rolleyes

I do know the girls earn more from private sessions as opposed to phone calls so to an extent I can understand them giving privates priority but it makes calling the shows much more frustrating than it ought to be.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
20-05-2021 01:48
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

You would think with the amount of women working for Babestation why is it that Beth Bennot is on night after night on the channels or is that just me thinking this?
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2021 23:21 by Taon777.)
21-05-2021 23:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV