Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Tigerboy24 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
whilst i love seeing Danica on here, does anybody else think shes too good for this? i mean, she should be world famous, shes that gorgeous, i reckon. even without the tits, she has a fantastic body, but her face is just lovely, with that cute, girl next door, butter wouldn't melt expression. this girl should be huge.
19-10-2009 21:21
Find all posts by this user
colino Offline
Senior Poster

I reckon that the only place that the "will she hook 'em out" debate is an issue or argument is HERE, on this forum!! There's been an awful lot of blokes here getting themselves into a lather (laugh) about something that was never going to happen to begin with and frankly probably never will. Hysteria has a habit of feeding on itself, never more so than in this case.......

The "after 9pm" argument is a non-starter as well, unless she's actually said "look boys, i'm gonna get 'em out 9.01pm" then why would she? (I've certainly never heard her say that or anything even close to it and i very much doubt anyone else has either) She's certainly been a little more risque after 9pm, and there's been the odd "slip" from time to time, but there's never been (and more importantly, never been a suggestion of) any more than that.

"Letting the puppies out for a walk" just ain't gonna happen, so there's no point in getting all wound up about it.......Enjoy the rest of her, there's more than enough of that anyway.
20-10-2009 09:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

well to be honest i aint that botherd, she dosent do the night show so if she wants to keep em coverd then ok no big deal.
some may say im being hypocritical as i have held a different view with paige but its not the same thing.
if paige went off air at 10 or 11 like danica i wouldnt have expected or kicked up a stink about her going topless.
if she shows then great if she dosent then who cares.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 09:45 by HEX!T.)
20-10-2009 09:45
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I am sure Danica had slightly different ambitions when she was in her teens i.e. fashion model but she is now in her twenties and there is little demand for fashion models out of their teens (unless you are Kate Moss or some other supermodel). People don't always get the breaks they deserve. If Danica is serious about modelling she is now on the edge of the 'glamour' business which will require her to go topless at some stage at least if she is to progress. Maybe that explains the boob job, maybe not (she maight have just wanted one like a lot of women these days). If she just wants to make a quick buck and start a fashion salon with her sister or something then I guess she can carry on with her present arrangements and depart the scene with a few quid in the bank. I must admit I don't know about contractual arrangements at Elite or how much someone like Danica can earn. I for one think this is the evolution of a career (she is still just a kid really) and she is being carefully managed. If she does want a 'glamour' career she will earn good money but she will have to go topless and maybe if/when photos do appear on Elite we might get our answer as to which way her career is going. My hunch is she will continue to tease and then the photos will appear at £3 a pop and only then will we see her topless on these channels. I wouldn't be surprised if certain magazines catch on to the buzz about Danica and she gets herself a relatively lucrative deal. On Danica's profile Pamela Anderson is one of her idols (if we are to believe this of course) and she has managed to manipulate a very lucrative career and she doesn't hold a candle to Danica in the beauty stakes. Now where is that video of me and Danica last Christmas........

Man cannot live on head alone.
20-10-2009 12:35
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(20-10-2009 12:35 )Webbiola Wrote:  Now where is that video of me and Danica last Christmas........

It'll be somewhere on the Elitetv website at £3 a pop Wink

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

20-10-2009 12:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not bothered about danica getting her boobs out. what she does when she does do the 2 hour night shows is very hot indeed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-10-2009 13:29
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Danica is on Elite now, earlier than the scheduled 12noon start.
23-10-2009 11:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope she is still on till 11pm. she is looking stunning in the gold swimsuit

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 11:35 by Rammyrascal.)
23-10-2009 11:34
euroboy Offline
Junior Poster

Just been watching the lovely Danica.

I really think that you can see some contours at the base of her areola/areolae which must be either scars or squished puffy nipples (I think the former far more likely)

Dani must be really happy with the way her boob job has turned out - it is the most impressive and natural looking I have ever seen and she does not seem to have any of the downsides yet - asymmetry, 'creases', football under skin look.

I would love to know where she got them done so I can send the wife there!!!

She really is quite beautiful as an all round package. I think this one you could take home to mum as well. She has the balance right between beauty, sexiness and practicality. There are loads of women on these channels who can look great but I can imagione lving with them would be mental!
23-10-2009 15:10
euroboy Offline
Junior Poster

Where can we find out if she is on tonight?

Is there a schedule either on this forum or the elite site?
23-10-2009 15:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66