Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

FEDEDANELLA88 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-05-2021 12:53 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Fede, I envy you, coming from the land of some of the most beautiful women on the planet. It flatters us that you’re interested in our British talent.

Thanks a lot Keith. We in Italy have nothing comparable to your babeshows. I used to watch Eurotic TV, then in 2015 I discovered Bs and studio66 by chance. If I can suggest some Italian beauty I would tell you: Diletta Leotta, Belen Rodriguez (Argentine but became famous in Italy), Roberta Gemma, Elena Grimaldi, Stella Cox (seen at s66 years ago), Laura Perego, Martina Finocchio, Lea di Leo, Valentina Nappi, Michelle Ferrari and Sofia Cucci. Have a good time!
03-05-2021 14:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Some excellent posts today on here.

It’s very interesting how studio 66 are trying to limit access stop lurkers and freebie chatters. Very different from the CB model.

I think if you’re going to make it much more exclusive and difficult to access then you need to make up for that by having extremely high quality presenters. I have detected an upswing in the quality of S66 recruits of late. They dropped the ball badly with recruitment after the only fans exodus and I think might now adopting a quality first approach. I hope so because the channel is expensive and requires evermore outlay just to simply watch and chat, before one interacts or does any tipping
03-05-2021 14:43
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(03-05-2021 14:43 )Rake Wrote:  Some excellent posts today on here.

It’s very interesting how studio 66 are trying to limit access stop lurkers and freebie chatters. Very different from the CB model.

I think if you’re going to make it much more exclusive and difficult to access then you need to make up for that by having extremely high quality presenters. I have detected an upswing in the quality of S66 recruits of late. They dropped the ball badly with recruitment after the only fans exodus and I think might now adopting a quality first approach. I hope so because the channel is expensive and requires evermore outlay just to simply watch and chat, before one interacts or does any tipping

I'd disagree about their recruitment immediately after the OF exodus in late 2018. In late 2018/early 2019 they signed lots of very good newbies, I think they had all 4 semi finalists in the newcomer of the year award in 2019 too. Signed the likes of Jamie Jones, Brooks, Grace Elisabeth amongst others. Agree about this year though, some very good signings with lots of potential.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
03-05-2021 15:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would love to see some Italian babes on our babe shows

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-05-2021 15:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-05-2021 10:48 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Dont know doesnt matter what management is like if you got a shitty owner who sees it as a vanity project like one of the owners they had was

Would BS have lasted this long if it wasnt part of a larger group ie cellcast being publicly traded company sometimes its good to be run by accountants ok BS fucked up with BSX but it wasnt the same as spending money on a vanity project like a Magazine at a time when all the lads mags were all closed down

i agree to an extent but those same accountants lost bs a huge some by putting there money into a dodgy swiss investment company,

its got to be said again that the magazine had nothing at all the to with the tv company, it was created by one of 66 owners with his own money and some outside investment at no point did the 66 tv company put any money into it, if the mag failed which it could be said it didn't as all issues sold out then it would have had 0% effect on the money at the 66 tv company,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-05-2021 15:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-05-2021 15:04 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(03-05-2021 14:43 )Rake Wrote:  Some excellent posts today on here.

I'd disagree about their recruitment immediately after the OF exodus in late 2018. In late 2018/early 2019 they signed lots of very good newbies, I think they had all 4 semi finalists in the newcomer of the year award in 2019 too. Signed the likes of Jamie Jones, Brooks, Grace Elisabeth amongst others. Agree about this year though, some very good signings with lots of potential.

i agree with this they signed some very good talent but didn't look after the girls like they should so they lost some girls who could have been stars and of those who stayed it took longer then they should to get over with the fans as not booked well, OF gate was and is still a good thing for them, it was something that needed to happen even if they didnt handle it very well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-05-2021 15:34
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(03-05-2021 14:42 )FEDEDANELLA88 Wrote:  
(03-05-2021 12:53 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Fede, I envy you, coming from the land of some of the most beautiful women on the planet. It flatters us that you’re interested in our British talent.

Thanks a lot Keith. We in Italy have nothing comparable to your babeshows. I used to watch Eurotic TV, then in 2015 I discovered Bs and studio66 by chance. If I can suggest some Italian beauty I would tell you: Diletta Leotta, Belen Rodriguez (Argentine but became famous in Italy), Roberta Gemma, Elena Grimaldi, Stella Cox (seen at s66 years ago), Laura Perego, Martina Finocchio, Lea di Leo, Valentina Nappi, Michelle Ferrari and Sofia Cucci. Have a good time!

Ah, my heart already belongs to Valentina Nappi.

[Image: 495-C7-C26-BF69-4-AC8-A1-A8-B8-A39784-EA26.jpg]
03-05-2021 17:46
FEDEDANELLA88 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-05-2021 14:42 )FEDEDANELLA88 Wrote:  

Morning guys with Diletta Leotta ( the blonde one) and Rossella Fiamingo
[Image: diletta-leotta-rossella-meteoweek.jpg]
04-05-2021 11:54
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

You know, Fede, you should start a thread for Italian Babes in the International Babes section here: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=189
I’d certainly follow it keenly.
04-05-2021 12:11
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Here’s what S66 are currently offering in the way of a stream for Jennifer Kelly. Lamentable.

[Image: 4-D8-CC2-A5-CABC-484-D-AF92-6-D6-B673-AF36-F.jpg]
04-05-2021 17:40