Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
If Backstage = webcam, there’s no problem, is there? It’s only TV that Ofcom monitor.

In other news, I hear a rumour that S66 are thinking of introducing Lovense anal toys. I’ve already seen a whiteboard + marker setup for tippers. They’re clearly playing catchup with Babestation.
29-04-2021 11:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2021 11:20 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  If Backstage = webcam, there’s no problem, is there? It’s only TV that Ofcom monitor.

In other news, I hear a rumour that S66 are thinking of introducing Lovense anal toys. I’ve already seen a whiteboard + marker setup for tippers. They’re clearly playing catchup with Babestation.

Looks like it could be coming soon...

[Image: LlfgV3a.jpg]

This is from yesterday. They were testing new tips for other lovense toys - hush (vibrating buttplug like BS already has), nora (dildo), and domi (wand vibrator).
29-04-2021 11:46
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I have to say, I’d rather have tip goals FTA than pervcam. Not only is pervcam horribly expensive, but I don’t find the pixelated gynaecology arousing at all.

Still, it’s a revenue stream, so I don’t imagine it’s going anytime soon. I wonder which does better for the studios, pervcam or tip goals?
29-04-2021 11:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ pervecam is not as big as it was and has been in decline for some time being overtaken for many girls by tips and private , a combination of to many girls conning guys when it first started putting people off and leading to the creation of the much easier to see who can be trusted tip shows, plus people getting board with the pervecam as after seeing a close up of the same girl pussy that she's not doing anything with for hours it loses interest , hence why the more interactive formats are going past it,
I think it will always be there potically on the day time where it's a different market bit the silly money days on it are gone

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2021 12:11 by winsaw.)
29-04-2021 12:11
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Not a great fan of Tip goals, my personal preference is to tip independently to back up live requests for spontaneous Main Cam action. It’s less formulaic and more exciting in my experience. I also worry that the presence of a tip goal will mean that my tips for the above will only single-count as tip goal deposits, and not be deemed suitable for double counting for live main cam requests as well as having the side benefit (as far as I am concerned) of helping guys get the tip goal completed.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2021 14:35 by Rake.)
29-04-2021 12:46
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(29-04-2021 12:11 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ pervecam is not as big as it was and has been in decline for some time being overtaken for many girls by tips and private , a combination of to many girls conning guys when it first started putting people off and leading to the creation of the much easier to see who can be trusted tip shows, plus people getting board with the pervecam as after seeing a close up of the same girl pussy that she's not doing anything with for hours it loses interest , hence why the more interactive formats are going past it,
I think it will always be there potically on the day time where it's a different market bit the silly money days on it are gone

I don't think the intention of the pervecam option was for punters the view it for hours, in the same way that they would the main-cam. It's there to dip in & out, so to speak Wink if there's any action then you'll be tempted to linger. I guess, the same applies to the main cam, but to a lesser degree.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-04-2021 16:41
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-05-2021 01:19 )mrmann Wrote:  Will we even get to see Lola on TV at all, or Jenn again for that matter? This is more a criticism of the channel, not Faye, as I know she has little say in what happens, but three hours of the same thing is disappointing.
Lola was on FV from 12-1.30 (ish), then Faye an hour, then the tiresome Jenn and Roxxy.

I thought it was a huge improvement on recent Friday nights... at least until half 2 (ish) Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-05-2021 08:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2021 08:13 )Doddle Wrote:  
(01-05-2021 01:19 )mrmann Wrote:  Will we even get to see Lola on TV at all, or Jenn again for that matter? This is more a criticism of the channel, not Faye, as I know she has little say in what happens, but three hours of the same thing is disappointing.
Lola was on FV from 12-1.30 (ish), then Faye an hour, then the tiresome Jenn and Roxxy.

I thought it was a huge improvement on recent Friday nights... at least until half 2 (ish) Wink

Lola wasn't on SKY though. It was Faye from 11:08ish until after 2am. Didn't see Lola on 924 at all.

AKA Lara Croft
01-05-2021 09:06
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Lola hardly been on Sky at all the last 4 or 5 weeks. Only seems to get on after 3am or so when she does eventually get a slot. Did a lovely naked oil stint on the web though from around half two until her finish.

I like what they've done with the set she was on too. Very open and allows for lots movement and standing, even had some half decent camera work last night which made good use of the set.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
01-05-2021 12:43
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Lola was doing a lot of crouch on the floor "me & Caty Cole should have a shortness-off someday" thing.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-05-2021 14:25