Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Thorr101 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(14-03-2021 16:33 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(14-03-2021 11:48 )winsaw Wrote:  
(14-03-2021 10:27 )scooby_doo Wrote:  The turn off of the night was when browsing the web streams hearing a girl just before doing a goal almost threatening viewers who screen recorded her FTA web shows and posting caps (Not a good way to keep viewers having a go at those in your room) and straight after begging for buzzes and taking a pop at people in the room who hadn't tipped (inc one who'd actually tipped).

You need to name who ever that was mate shocking behaviour

Unfortunately it was 'Poppy' I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt as she seemed to have put the incidents of the other week behind her and try her show.
It happened right before doing the bigger tip goals before her tv stint. She forgets unfortunately if you're a rampant member you can record the show segments to your locker (in fact last nights I noticed are on there today), and its not against the law to take caps etc as per copyright laws. She did say they were being posted to a certain site not sure to which one she was referring but they tend recently to only go on rampant & often here thx to her fans showing an interest.
As for the naming the people who don't tip, its her right to, but maybe don't name someone in your list who has tipped and more than once.

I ended up watching and supporting Jess / Atlantas show once I realised they were on and really glad I did.

I was watching poppy all night and she was amazing and no way did she threaten anyone. All she said was “ please don’t screen record or screen cap my open leg shows as I know someone has been putting them on a certain site” that’s just her stating she doesn’t want people to do it. And people should respect that as it’s her body and they should ask for her permission first.
I’ve seen quite a few comments you have made about poppy in the last few weeks and you seem to love attacking her. She’s one of the most popular girls on the web and that’s down to the fact how good her shows are so be nice for once lol I know she puts in so much effort to give the best shows and she’s been doing amazing even though her dad passed away Christmas Eve and I had a little chat with her on her only fans about it and she said she’s been struggling so give her a break
14-03-2021 17:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was much improved on TV
I enjoyed fun sexy high energy shows from Abby, Stella and Azura
It was so nice seeing girls smiling and enjoying themselves

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-03-2021 12:28
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(15-03-2021 12:28 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was much improved on TV
I enjoyed fun sexy high energy shows from Abby, Stella and Azura
It was so nice seeing girls smiling and enjoying themselves

Agree completely @winsaw it was really nice to see, its almost as if some shackles had been taken off and the girls could just relax and have fun.

Did anyone notice though on the web streams that all seemed a little bright? It almost made the girls look like ghosts on some of the streams.

Hopefully this week continues the same way as last night :-)
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2021 13:17 by scooby_doo.)
15-03-2021 13:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was pleasing seeing Nicole again after a few weeks who delivered a a good night's viewing with her added variety
Sophie wasn't too bad despite the same thing all night
Abby is getting better each time she gets tv time than backstage with that stupid vibratoy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-03-2021 18:29
winsaw Offline

I found Monday night to be fairly quiet it wasn't a bad show just lacking in energy
I thought Eden was best on TV as had the most energy and fun
Nicole looked lovely as always by was a bit restrained didn't look as happy as normal,
Zeena looked amazing on TV showed her boobs of well but again she didn't do slot,
Alexa was great on TV she had energy and movement would have like to see her on longer not much happened on the webshow, hopefully the week get better as it goes along

16-03-2021 12:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i got that feeling as well winsaw seemed a bit jumpy in parts especially for 1 hour they had Nicole Alice and Eden all like having 20-25 minutes each before settling back down into a more of a usual stint

I hope as much as you regarding alexa she's getting back to what she was a while back wasted backstage and needs more TV time

Later on not expecting too much apart from our queen caty blowing away very little movement mia

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-03-2021 18:10
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(16-03-2021 18:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah i got that feeling as well winsaw seemed a bit jumpy in parts especially for 1 hour they had Nicole Alice and Eden all like having 20-25 minutes each before settling back down into a more of a usual stint

I hope as much as you regarding alexa she's getting back to what she was a while back wasted backstage and needs more TV time

Later on not expecting too much apart from our queen caty blowing away very little movement mia

Agree @Geriisgreat... just looking at who's on tonight It could be a very slow night on TV and the Web... Caty should be ok but the rest could be a very mixed bag. Wonder if one of the mystery big tippers will make an appearance and save a few nights.
16-03-2021 18:55
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

There was an interesting blonde with tattooed arms on 674 for a while, in amidst Caty and Valentina but the graphics didn't seem interested in telling us her name Sad If the producers are as feckless as the viewers, then nobody wins.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-03-2021 09:17
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(17-03-2021 09:17 )Doddle Wrote:  There was an interesting blonde with tattooed arms on 674 for a while, in amidst Caty and Valentina but the graphics didn't seem interested in telling us her name Sad If the producers are as feckless as the viewers, then nobody wins.

Unfortunately I missed the shows last night (early start today) @doodle did she have a lot of tattoos on her upper body as well, it might have been Molly Pocket.
17-03-2021 09:46
winsaw Offline

(17-03-2021 09:17 )Doddle Wrote:  There was an interesting blonde with tattooed arms on 674 for a while, in amidst Caty and Valentina but the graphics didn't seem interested in telling us her name Sad If the producers are as feckless as the viewers, then nobody wins.

That was the lovely April Jones last seen on the night shows in December

17-03-2021 13:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV