babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(28-01-2021 09:43 )Doddle Wrote:  Ta for the heads up. I was amused the Romanian company was Studio 20. Also a good look at BS' wallpaper. Maybe there are viewers watching going "that's just the pattern I've been looking for!" Huh

Quite a contrast between Bs and Studio 20 Surprised

I suspect they don't use the same interior designer Rolleyes
30-01-2021 22:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Tamestation tonight, not including Mia though.

AKA Lara Croft
03-02-2021 02:53
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Elena Blue and Yasmin Nicole are great additions to the BS night time roster.

I love babes with brown nipples
04-02-2021 21:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2021 18:09 )derekdas Wrote:  Suits me fine if they're not going to be allowed to use the mics. Saves the boring, time wasting interruptions that are practice by Sarah Louise, Valentina etc.

An ironic twist to this is that Caty Cole who has never REALLY used the mics much has done the last few nights!!!!................
07-02-2021 10:17
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Well it looks like Mikki B is another that is lost to the webshows & will not do any normal nightshows.

Like if anyone seen enough of Mikki's webshow lastnight that was abit of piss take to be honest blurring out the screen every 5 minutes or less.

That perv cam nonsense is just not entertaining after a few mintues which i have tryed before.

You see abit through that fake glass screen thing & Mikki B is just doing her normal nightshow performance like because she is a tame performer compared to many other women that use the webshows but she was fairly trigger happy with blocking the screen.

Well suppose think back on Studio 66 Mikki actually didn't show her tits for a few years then decided to go topless & do way better nightshow 2 years ago.

I get it of course these webshows are great if used the way there meant to be used but if we have tame performers already doing a routine nightshow that could be seen any night on the channels like Mikki didn't even go topless or just quick looks from turning off the blurred screen so we are seeing less of her even though its a webshow.

Then by all means the webshows are a step back in some sense because now we are having nightshow women that are showing less than when they did good nightshows on the channels but are staying static on a bed now doing not much.

Or making a big fucking deal with the tipping just to see them with less clothes.
09-02-2021 20:08
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(09-02-2021 20:08 )Taon777 Wrote:  Well it looks like Mikki B is another that is lost to the webshows & will not do any normal nightshows.

Like if anyone seen enough of Mikki's webshow lastnight that was abit of piss take to be honest blurring out the screen every 5 minutes or less.

That perv cam nonsense is just not entertaining after a few mintues which i have tryed before.

You see abit through that fake glass screen thing & Mikki B is just doing her normal nightshow performance like because she is a tame performer compared to many other women that use the webshows but she was fairly trigger happy with blocking the screen.

Well suppose think back on Studio 66 Mikki actually didn't show her tits for a few years then decided to go topless & do way better nightshow 2 years ago.

I get it of course these webshows are great if used the way there meant to be used but if we have tame performers already doing a routine nightshow that could be seen any night on the channels like Mikki didn't even go topless or just quick looks from turning off the blurred screen so we are seeing less of her even though its a webshow.

Then by all means the webshows are a step back in some sense because now we are having nightshow women that are showing less than when they did good nightshows on the channels but are staying static on a bed now doing not much.

Or making a big fucking deal with the tipping just to see them with less clothes.

Agree I did check out her show briefly but didn't go into perv etc, especially after reading in the chat that a completed goal didn't get done / wasn't what was tipped for.... I think one to avoid, there are others far more deserving of the time & tips. Do agree about the girls wanting tips for nothing to, its happening to often now and I wouldn't pay for nothing on a night out so I certainly wouldn't on a show. As long as its entertaining that's what everyones there for.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2021 21:31 by scooby_doo.)
09-02-2021 21:28
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Ya Mikki is no longer worth any money. I dont even click on her stream after seeing her poor debut on bs.And it was BS.
She can make money fully clothed and just sit there on the phone .But shes brought too much shite to her game. Too many gimmicks. Its made for annoying watching .
I don't see her being a hit She should do onlyfans full time instead of wasting her energy.
10-02-2021 05:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Another zzzzzzzzzzz night from tamestation. Streams are down as well.

AKA Lara Croft
11-02-2021 01:13
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

Im not normally one to complain but even i think the shows have been a little poor recently
11-02-2021 11:13
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Theres been many posts deleted on here from a few of us folks hmmm ok strange.
11-02-2021 11:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV