Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

'Tamestation'

Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

RE: 'Tamestation'
(16-10-2009 14:52 )cosmonaut Wrote:  The fact is that Sky is being threatened by Ofcom and Sky is owned by Rupert Murdoch. He told Cameron to get Ofcom off his back if the Tories get elected and in return he'll get his newspaper, The Sun, to back Cameron all the way. Therefore Cameron makes a sudden speech saying that Ofcom will only be allowed to regulate lightly if the Tories get elected (i.e. will have to leave Sky alone) and the next day The Sun tells everyone to vote Conservative at the next election.

Yep... "Scratchin each others backs" is what really makes the world go round Wink

Winston Wolfe

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
18-10-2009 10:11
Find all posts by this user
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(17-10-2009 09:16 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(17-10-2009 07:56 )archibald cockfoster Wrote:  No surprise I'd say. Mr Murdoch has often done deals with politicians in the past to get what he wanted.

And there is nothing wrong in doing that!

No I suppose not elgar. It's well known in the US that big companies make campaign contributions to BOTH major parties, to make sure they are well in with the winning side whatever the outcome of an election.
18-10-2009 21:36
oxygenIT Offline
Junior Poster

(16-10-2009 18:26 )vila Wrote:  
(16-10-2009 18:08 )Winston Wolfe Wrote:  The girls are kinda stuck in the middle of this, so I got empathy for them. They're the last ones anyone should point the finger at.

We must always ensure we make this evident when we complain about strength of content. The girls must never think we are blaming them.

Absolutely, that's why I made it the first thing I said in my last post about the Karina & Caty 2-4-1.

We know the girls are not the reason for the tameness, particularly the ones we've seen more from in the past and the ones that get into trouble because they've dared to breath near another girls nipple or make lip contact.

They definitely should not be blamed or made to look like the 'bad guys'.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 01:59 by oxygenIT.)
19-10-2009 01:58
oxygenIT Offline
Junior Poster

Was just watching the Kelly & Amanda 2-4-1. They both clearly wanted to go a bit further trying a bit of kissing and nipple licking but as usual BS bottled it with the usual (quick cutaways etc) and when Kelly started rubbing her boobs in Amanda's face and Amanda grabbed them to have a little nipple action they cut to a the £3-a-pop picture advertisement and took Kelly off the bed.

Disappointing because the girls were clearly happy to go a little further and at first it looked like they might let them only to bottle it.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 03:47 by oxygenIT.)
19-10-2009 03:46
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Saved me the bother of posting again, oxygenIT!
19-10-2009 05:57
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there guys.I thought it was time to re-visit this topic;Sky v Freeview content. As undoubtedly the Babestation Freeview shows have improved markedly over the last few weeks/months and I dont recall any Sky viewers complainig about "their" shows being made tamer when Freeview starts I wondered if there is actually now any difference between the shows either before Freeview or after? As far as I'm concerned I really love the shows now;we get proper 2-4-1s with (depending on the girls!) tit play,nipple licking and/or sucking and kissing! The actual shows,I think, are the best that they've ever been;I can only go back until Babestation 1 (only) was put onto Freeview (although I do remember that "excellent" show PartyGirls on Freeview chanel 46!). My only real complaint is that with four Freeview shows on each night and usually seven/eight girls on its difficult(impossible) to choose a particular show and "guarantee" seeing your favourite girl/s! But isnt it good to have more choice than ever! And I must admit that despite going through a rocky period not so long ago Babestation (Cellcast) have now got a very good selection of very attractive sexy girls despite some well-documented departures of very popular girls! Some recent signings;STEVIE,ROSIE LEE,ROCHELLE,plus ex-daygirls like CLEO,GEORGIE,CHARLIE O 'NEAL,PAIGE,LORI and TAMMY are (I think) among the best girls anywhere! We just need JASMINE and JESSICA from daytime to return to nights occasionally;PLEASE MR CELLCAST;I missed JASMINE!

Personally I dont think that the nickname(Tamestation) is justified at all now;even Partyland is getting more daring now thanks to PAIGE among others!
So over to you;what do you think? Are things much better or not and is there still a difference;I guess not!?.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2010 17:14 by Big Boobies.)
13-03-2010 17:05
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

In my opinion the sky and freeview content is the same , the only thing that is different is the time as to when the girls are allowed to get naked , on sky BS2, partyland and on sky BS1 before the show started at 10pm on freeview i have seen Camilla , Michelle ,Jada, Lori, Karina all naked well before 12am , in fact Camilla a few weeks ago was totally naked a few minuts after 10pm !, and of course they do not allow the girls to get naked on freeview Partyland, but that is the only difference i can see , I do not think the nickname(Tamestation) is justified in fact it is better than most sky only shows at the present with only the Sportxxx channels doing any sort of naked stuff at this time, there may be other shows that let their girls pull their knickers down low but only for a very short time.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2010 19:53 by mr mystery.)
13-03-2010 19:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

This thread is awesome! This makes me laugh so much. Bounce

[Image: wrnp11.gif]
13-03-2010 19:15
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2010 19:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  In my opinion the sky and freeview content is the same , the only thing that is different is the time as to when the girls are allowed to get naked , on sky BS2, partyland and BS1 before the show started at 10pm on freeview i have seen Camilla , Michelle ,Jada, Lori, Karina all naked well before 12am , in fact Camilla a few weeks ago was totally naked a few minuts after 10pm !, and of course they do not allow the girls to get naked on freeview Partyland, but that is the only difference i can see , I do not think the nickname(Tamestation) is justified in fact it is better than most sky only shows at the present with only the Sportxxx channels doing any sort of naked stuff at this time, there may be other shows that let their girls pull their knickers down low but only for a very short time.

So at last we have a show to be proud of! I thought that was the case but thanks for confirming it.I think Cellcast ought to be congratulated on this turnaround which has only happened very recently! So thanks Cellcast;you've seen the light and gone for it! Keep it up;we're all very pleased with your efforts! We particularly like the naked sections BUT why no nudity on Partyland Freeview when that show has been becoming less tame of late? Otherwise not many complaints;so again thanks very much Cellcast and keep on improving!
13-03-2010 19:50
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(13-03-2010 19:50 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(13-03-2010 19:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  In my opinion the sky and freeview content is the same , the only thing that is different is the time as to when the girls are allowed to get naked , on sky BS2, partyland and BS1 before the show started at 10pm on freeview i have seen Camilla , Michelle ,Jada, Lori, Karina all naked well before 12am , in fact Camilla a few weeks ago was totally naked a few minuts after 10pm !, and of course they do not allow the girls to get naked on freeview Partyland, but that is the only difference i can see , I do not think the nickname(Tamestation) is justified in fact it is better than most sky only shows at the present with only the Sportxxx channels doing any sort of naked stuff at this time, there may be other shows that let their girls pull their knickers down low but only for a very short time.

So at last we have a show to be proud of! I thought that was the case but thanks for confirming it.I think Cellcast ought to be congratulated on this turnaround which has only happened very recently! So thanks Cellcast;you've seen the light and gone for it! Keep it up;we're all very pleased with your efforts! We particularly like the naked sections BUT why no nudity on Partyland Freeview when that show has been becoming less tame of late? Otherwise not many complaints;so again thanks very much Cellcast and keep on improving!

Think Geri has done her bit to spice things upSmile
13-03-2010 19:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV