Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020

craig64 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020
(17-11-2020 00:45 )winsaw Wrote:  Plenty of girls have done BG shows on FTA that doesn't mean the shows where free thought, I was fully expecting it to be done vir tip goal like all her other naughty web shows,

Fair, Grace does do her tip goals and often shows a lot to everyone, but if you were expecting it to be on her main cam feed, I'd think again, everytime Grace has a perv cam user she tilts the cam up, as do a few girls.
I won't speak for her, but my personal expectation would be tip goal, followed by perv cam show for something like this.
17-11-2020 13:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2020 21:11 )crankshaft Wrote:  So pleased Caty won the Nighttime Babe award for 2020. She totally deserved it this year. Well-done Caty and thankyou for being so awesome and consistently brilliant all through this year. Also well done to all the other nominees. Jennifer can be proud of coming in at 2nd considering she only rejoined the shows after the middle of this year. Special mention also to Maria Smith who has been brilliant this year and risen up in performance level to be what she has now become - one of the very top outstanding nightshow babes across the 3 channels.

These are great comments from crankshaft. I agree that Caty's been the best this year and totally deserved to win, but I also agree that Jennifer and Maria deserve their success in the vote too. I hope they see their high placings as something to be proud of because it's a great achievement by both of them.
17-11-2020 16:48
UK Adult Awards Offline
Junior Poster

17-11-2020 18:29
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(17-11-2020 16:48 )aaron Wrote:  
(15-11-2020 21:11 )crankshaft Wrote:  So pleased Caty won the Nighttime Babe award for 2020. She totally deserved it this year. Well-done Caty and thankyou for being so awesome and consistently brilliant all through this year. Also well done to all the other nominees. Jennifer can be proud of coming in at 2nd considering she only rejoined the shows after the middle of this year. Special mention also to Maria Smith who has been brilliant this year and risen up in performance level to be what she has now become - one of the very top outstanding nightshow babes across the 3 channels.

These are great comments from crankshaft. I agree that Caty's been the best this year and totally deserved to win, but I also agree that Jennifer and Maria deserve their success in the vote too. I hope they see their high placings as something to be proud of because it's a great achievement by both of them.
From dazzler I'm happy for both Caty cole and grace elisabeth in winning day and night babe 2020 I see the names bounded about in jennffier Kelly coming sound people wishing Maria did better and other names but just as a dark horse in this year awards no one including myself has tight credit to Jamie j who came second n the day awards which I find incredible achievement I know Rebecca Kelly wasn't into this year show but there as a very strong line up in the top 10 from dazzler
17-11-2020 19:13
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(17-11-2020 13:11 )winsaw Wrote:  Was just thinking that Grace winning is the first time a newcomer has won one of the bigger awards since Nicole won the biggest award back in 2016 in her first year, she should be proud of making that much impact in a short time,
From dazzler not sure if it was on here or another award show but a few years ago lu Elissa won best newcomer award when she. Was doing the babestation shows from dazzler
17-11-2020 19:17
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(16-11-2020 17:28 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'm very happy for Grace who has consistently been my favourite daytime girl this year. She started during the first lockdown and treated us to some fabulous web shows. I believe she has established a reputation among her fans of providing raunchy entertainment and has since appeared on all platforms of babe show programming.

Surprised to see Caty win the nights award with all the talk and expectation seeming to center around other names, but it goes to show that she continues to provide reliable, sexy entertainment. Back in the day she was a regular winner of Ultimate Babe so I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised to see her pull out the stops again.

Congratulations to both winners and to all other placed girls on the lists. Thank you to UKAP Awards, it has been an exciting competition to be involved in.

Yeah, well-done also to the organisers/those that administered the vote. Hats off to ya
17-11-2020 19:23
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

The shows are in a very different place it seems to me compared to even a year ago in respect of those ten babes that reached the top ten vote stage.
All ten babes in both categories have demonstrated a positive and constructive attitude to their work in 2020. I am genuinely delighted for all of them irrespective of their finishing positions.
The intense anti freeloader obsession and up ones own bottom mentality of some babes has I suspect meant they missed out while those who behaved with dignified humility and respect reached the final stage for consideration.
People have cottoned on to a view that some babes can be trusted Smile.
But some can't bladewaveRolleyes.

I am not going to beat about the bush here.
Without naming names there are some babes who need to buck their ideas up and change their mentality. Take a leaf out the books of both top tens in this years votes.
Watch, listen and learn.

Looks are not everything.
Character counts for such a lot.
As a regular punter, caller, tipper and interactor with these shows down the years deciding who and what to spend my hard earned money on has been an increasingly challenging task with time.
The greatest compliment I can pay to the babes in both top tens is that I would be willing to part with my money in respect of calling or tipping almost any of them.
Speaks volumes really.

Well done ladies Smile.

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2020 23:06 by Snooks.)
17-11-2020 20:13
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

From dazzler I agree with what snookered I'm a golden oldie of this business i even walked away from it in 2017-19 where I only did three times on a babe channel in 19 alot have changed over a number of years some thing I don't get and never will I keep waiting in the first babe channel to go online only a sex online blogger used my words but tidy them up Beauty is less about what u look like and about who u are the statement u make the stamp of your personality is miss perfect 2020 not a size 8 nor a bombshell she both I hope the rest of the babes look at what's happening in this year awards and think I want this more next year because the winners of 2020 aren't and won't give in there titles because there fans won't let it happen phew and breath from dazzler
17-11-2020 22:33
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(17-11-2020 01:52 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(16-11-2020 13:26 )Genius Wrote:  Congratulations to caty and grace on winning but I am very disappointed that fernanda didn't winn the daytime award???

Fernanda not winning seems to be a major talking point, but it looks as though there's simply been a changing of the guard in the day award, with 3 relative newcomers finishing ahead of her. I can understand if people thought she was poised to take the crown from Rebecca this year, but with these newcomers arriving on the scene and making such an impact it just wasn't a fight between the two long-standing favourites anymore.
Maybe being inducted into the Hall of Fame will be ample compensation, although she is currently neck & neck in a run-off with Clare Richards. Vote closes tomorrow:
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=82736
17-11-2020 23:08
jedi72003 Online
Posting Machine

[Image: y4L25va.png]
17-11-2020 23:23