Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(13-10-2020 00:46 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  I put the blame solely on st66 they tweeted put links saying these two were back on a 251 nightshow and what happens since 10.30 we've seen 20 mins of them on the TV I knew st66 wud cock this up maybe the girls have thought sod it if were not good enough for the main channel why bother???

That’s what s66 always do with these 241 shows. They have it on screen/TV for a short stint to get people to then go online to watch the rest. S66 haven’t cocked up here. 241’s never go on tv apart from a short stint to get people watching online and use the pervecam etc

Paige & Rebecca are online right now

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2020 11:57 by Rammyrascal.)
13-10-2020 01:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I firmly belive that 2-4-1 has a role to play but so far although it sounds to me like it should be the televisual highlight of the week and not to be missed I've yet to be inspired.

Ok, they've not had my absolute favourites on but they've had Brooks, she's right in the running for an award. And as Rammy Cool says there's been issues about what platform.

For me the best 2-4-1's have been the one's done in the past by Charmaine Sinclair Heart and Lucy Gresty Heart
They might not be strictly a 2-4-1, I think there's two phones; they just lie next to each other.

IF it's the case that there's a question mark about their wisdom, suitability, value, etc I'd prefer that S66 didn't do them.
13-10-2020 17:30
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(13-10-2020 01:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(13-10-2020 00:46 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  I put the blame solely on st66 they tweeted put links saying these two were back on a 251 nightshow and what happens since 10.30 we've seen 20 mins of them on the TV I knew st66 wud cock this up maybe the girls have thought sod it if were not good enough for the main channel why bother???

That’s what s66 always do with these 241 shows. They have it on screen/TV for a short stint to get people to then go online to watch the rest. S66 haven’t cocked up here. 241’s never go on tv apart from a short stint to get people watching online and use the pervecam etc

Paige & Rebecca are online right now

Back in 2013 they did used to do 241 shows on the TV channels but someone kept complaining to Ofcom then Ofcom threatened them and and then Studio66tv stopped them and went online to do them, even Babaestation used to do them on TV too.
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2020 20:54 by Dec214.)
13-10-2020 20:53
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, last night wasn't a good 2.4.1. while I was watching on line. As said previously, most of the time they were looking at phones or eating. Just petty stroking and legs entangled. A lot of the time the camera was bottom half cropped. When S66 say it's up to the girls what they show, again was proved to be a lie. Some one on the phone must have said something about the camera angle to the girls, so one of them got up and moved the camera down and even moved the computer that was in shot, to make a perfect view. As they weren't doing anything special at the time, I switched over to Karina who too wasn't doing very much either. Going back to the two girls after a short while, surprise, surprise the camera was back up and even higher than before.
13-10-2020 21:17
themysteryman Offline
Senior Poster

I have no idea what people were saying to them yesterday in the chat but based on what Paige and Rebecca were saying on the mic, people were questioning their IQ, blaming them for "something" going wrong, thanking the people who stuck up for them and said that whatever the situaiton is, its worse for them because they can't make money. i WAS going to assume pervcam or phonelines were down and guessing some were blaming them for the fault.

But then Rebecca said if you want it to go on, you have to make it happen........then she mentioned again this is why she doesn't do TV shows anymore, so who knows what happened there. A sour mood definitely tainted that show.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2020 00:07 by themysteryman.)
14-10-2020 00:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Sounds like Rebecca was laying the blame squarely at the feet of either the producer of the show or St66 themselves (or both) and when you consider what has gone on at st66 over the last few years, it is not surprising. I had often wondered why the current UKAP Daytime title holder hasn't been on - screen as much any more and I am sure the pandemic hasn't helped that situation either. Did Paige made her feelings clear as well?
Judging from what has been said, I would say St66 must take the blame fully, address the problem & apologise to all as clearly what should have been great 241 (and I think St66 gave a great build up to it on their twitter feed) clearly fell apart.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2020 04:40 by lovebabes56.)
14-10-2020 04:37
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

I love them both, but that was dispiriting, drab, and lacking in energy.

Arura was the one to watch the night before last.
14-10-2020 11:19
themysteryman Offline
Senior Poster

(14-10-2020 04:37 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Sounds like Rebecca was laying the blame squarely at the feet of either the producer of the show or St66 themselves (or both) and when you consider what has gone on at st66 over the last few years, it is not surprising. I had often wondered why the current UKAP Daytime title holder hasn't been on - screen as much any more and I am sure the pandemic hasn't helped that situation either. Did Paige made her feelings clear as well?
Judging from what has been said, I would say St66 must take the blame fully, address the problem & apologise to all as clearly what should have been great 241 (and I think St66 gave a great build up to it on their twitter feed) clearly fell apart.

Paige was the one who spoken first about not being happy, said the commenters need to get their heads out of their arses lol. She wasn't impressed at all. She was in agreement about thanking those standing up for the girls.

Rebecca did actually say that her and Paige have been doing shows for 9 years combined (4 years for rebecca, 5 for paige) and that some of the people commenting should know that "we are having a bad night tonight and it just happened, instead of blaming us and making us feel like crap about it".

Don't know if that means they were having a bad performance and people complained, or if a technical issue had people complaining. Her saying "it just happened" makes it sound like a technical issue. But then her saying "theres literally nothing going on, if you want it to go on you have to make it happen" which sounds more like, we aren't doing anything because noone are tipping.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2020 11:50 by themysteryman.)
14-10-2020 11:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sammi Tye smashed it again lastnight on the webshow she looked stunning and really understand how to be sexy an excellent show, it's a shame she doesn't want to work from the studio as she would be perfect on TV and a boost to 66, still.just happy she's back

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-10-2020 11:45
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(14-10-2020 11:45 )themysteryman Wrote:  Don't know if that means they were having a bad performance and people complained, or if a technical issue had people complaining. Her saying "it just happened" makes it sound like a technical issue. But then her saying "theres literally nothing going on, if you want it to go on you have to make it happen" which sounds more like, we aren't doing anything because noone are tipping.

It was a chicken and egg situation, they refused to do anything due to lack of tips, punters refused to tip because they were doing fuck all... Rolleyes Big Grin

14-10-2020 12:19