• 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
(28-09-2020 09:58 )trains55 Wrote:  We (should!) have:
Hayley Mae, Scarlett Jones and Lynda Leigh from 10.00 till 5.00
Alice Goodwin from 10.00 till 3.00
and Lucia Maria, Reegan Riley, Jane Lane, Kartel Kay, Brooklyn B, Laylah Riat, Missy Le-Anne, Danielle Louise, India Asia and Anna Bailey from 8.00 till 4.00 plus Nicole Snow from 8.00 till 2.00!

Scarlett deffenalty said she's wasn't on bs until November so I think bs are posting her name on the schedule knowing she will not be there, I think it more likely Lucia or Missy will be on TV tonight,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-09-2020 10:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2020 10:05 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was as seams to reagular happen these days the best night of the weekend I thought, there was lots of top quality action going on lastnight,
Anna and Maddison did an excellent hardcore GG show
Poppy another excellent pussy play show from her but this time had a buzz toy in her ass as well,
Jess West her usual excellent pussy play show,
Mia Middleton stealing the night naked playing with her pussy in lots of different positions,
Add Clara Jasmine back in the TV studio for the first time since the start of the year really working her perfect peachybum and it was pretty much non stop sexy action lastnight,

I'm glad you enjoyed it: I thought the TV offerings were pretty poor! With Nicole being the most restrained: VERY unusual! Hopefully tonight will be better with Hayley Mae and Lynda Leigh...............................
I wonder who else?..................
28-09-2020 11:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2020 10:14 )winsaw Wrote:  
(28-09-2020 09:58 )trains55 Wrote:  We (should!) have:
Hayley Mae, Scarlett Jones and Lynda Leigh from 10.00 till 5.00
Alice Goodwin from 10.00 till 3.00
and Lucia Maria, Reegan Riley, Jane Lane, Kartel Kay, Brooklyn B, Laylah Riat, Missy Le-Anne, Danielle Louise, India Asia and Anna Bailey from 8.00 till 4.00 plus Nicole Snow from 8.00 till 2.00!

Scarlett deffenalty said she's wasn't on bs until November so I think bs are posting her name on the schedule knowing she will not be there, I think it more likely Lucia or Missy will be on TV tonight,

Either of those would really suit me! Thanks!..........
28-09-2020 11:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I do agree with you winsaw was pleasing to see clara back on tv especially after the hype of the web shows she did earlier in the week
Gia was alright yet was another good sight to see her back on tv
Nicole like gia was alright hopefully soon get back to her best and usual mixing it up per stint

Definitely gonna be Monday blues for me as I'm not sure what hayley Marie is going to turn up either her web mood or iffy TV mode whilst we all know what lynda will do

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-09-2020 16:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Monday to be a pretty decent night on TV, Lucia and April replaced Scarlett,
I enjoyed Hayley she was full of energy doing lots of different positions, and Lucia continued to impress with her boob play,
Sadly April was to much top half shots when I was watching so I didn't see much from her,
A lot of the webshow girls didn't turn up lastnight so we didn't get much going on, Anna got naked,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-09-2020 10:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-09-2020 10:42 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Monday to be a pretty decent night on TV, Lucia and April replaced Scarlett,
I enjoyed Hayley she was full of energy doing lots of different positions, and Lucia continued to impress with her boob play,
Sadly April was to much top half shots when I was watching so I didn't see much from her,
A lot of the webshow girls didn't turn up lastnight so we didn't get much going on, Anna got naked,

Hi. Thanks for that.
Yes I thought it was quite a good night for a Monday: all the girls were very good BUT April suffered (again) from too many top half shots!
Tonight could be good!?.................
29-09-2020 17:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw last night was reasonable considering when there was only two planned to appear and in the end we had cameos from lucia, Anna and April

Still undecided on hayley Marie nothing really special unless she hid it all to the web
Lynda apart from 10 minutes where she bared her tits minus her bra and got a little oily was her usual self

29-09-2020 17:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual (BUT no accurate timings for 674:SORRY!)
So an "interesting evening! It looks like 673 is now back as BS? and 674 BN? as the phone numbers are back to how they used to be! And 673 had the 60p a minute special offer instead of 674! I'm a bit confused! Can anyone confirm? Or are BS confused: like some girls who STILL don't seem to know which channel they're on!.................................................
As Valentina didn't show up we saw Lucia Maria!, Missy Le-Anne (673 only) plus Amanda and Jasmine Karma! (from London) on 673.
And unusually Caty was MAINLY on 674: only on 673 for one 45 minute! section!!
673:
Sophie was on first for about 1 hour 28 minutes. She was wearing a white and black (loose fitting) dress?, black pants and black shoes. Sat up, crouched, knelt up and laid on her side. Slight cleavage from start and more as the section progressed! Topless at 10.26 with nice nipple close-ups 3 minutes later! She was then topless (on and off) with a few top half shots. Very good as usual.
Amanda (from London) was then on for 45 minutes in a black see-through top and black pants. Stood up, sat up, crouched and laid on her back. Topless and took her pants off at 12.15 (waved them around!) so was "naked" for about 3 minutes!
Missy Le-Anne was then on for 38 minutes. Braless from the start in red checked miniskirt, matching pants and white socks. Sat up and laid on her front. Socks off (and showing off feet) at the end! Played with her nice small tits a lot! Good.
Sophie was then on again for 57 minutes in the same outfit. Knelt up, crouched (a lot), half crouched, laid on her front, back and side (a lot) and stood up. Topless straight away, played with her nice tits (briefly) and took her dress off at 1.05. Went naked (except shoes) while stood up for just 14 minutes! Nice fullish shots. dress on at the end. Very good: only a few top half shots. (Thanks to Snookered I believe!) Thanks!
Jasmine Karma (from London) was then on for 50 minutes! In a black bra, black pants and black shoes. Laid on front and side. Topless after JUST 2 minutes and really played with her lovely BIG tits a lot! Very nice!
Lucia was then on for 58 minutes! Braless from the start just in red pants. Sat up, knelt up and stood up. Really played with her lovely BIG tits a lot as usual! Top half shots for ONLY 12 minutes in two sections! Very good as usual.
Caty was then on (at last!) for just 45 minutes! In her big red bra, red checked skirt and see-through black pants. Topless after JUST 2 minutes! Stood up, sat on stool and desk and leant on the desk. Crotch close up while stood up and spanked her bum! Very good and fun to watch as usual!
Sophie was then on for the last 16 minutes! As before but without shoes! Sat up, crouched and laid on her side. More cleavage as show progressed! Topless at 4.47 and covered up by 4.58 (just before the end!) with a brief tit flash!
So a good show with the nice surprise appearances of Lucia! and Missy Le-Anne plus TWO London girls! All were good BUT disappointed that Caty was only on VERY briefly compared to 674!.........................and Lucia went naked on 674 as well!
So (for me!) 674 was the best show!
674:
Caty was on for the first 30 minutes (same outfit as on 673) topless from the start. usual positions and topless on and off. Took her pants off with front shots! Very good!
Lucia was then on for about an hour? in pink bra and pants set. Went topless and braless and really played with her lovely BIG tits as she always does! Then moved her pants down and was naked: thanks to Snookered (I believe!). Thanks friend! Very good as usual.
Caty was then on again for about 54 minutes as before but with red pants! Usual positions and topless on and off as usual! Very good and (as ever) fun to watch!
Sophie was then on for ONLY 34 minutes in her outfit from earlier on 673: but without shoes! Sat up and laid on her side. Cleavage from the start and was topless (on and off). Good but a bit tame!
Lucia was then on for the last 43 minutes! Braless from the start just in her pink pants. Stood up, sat up (a lot), crouched and leant on the desk (shaking bum). Very good as usual.
So a very good show: lots of footage of Caty and Lucia! But not much of Sophie!
On balance 674 was (for me!) the best show: more footage (than on 673) of two of my favourite girls: Caty and Lucia!
Didn't miss Valentina at all!.............................
So tonight we (should!) have Priya Young and Alice Goodwin from 10.00 till 5.00 (OBVIOUSLY with others!)
and Jess West, Aemelia Fox, Layla Fox, Imogen Whitely, Cici Anders, Chantel Lane and Ashlyn Shaw. (Just 7 girls!)
Enjoy!?........................................................
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2020 09:16 by trains55.)
30-09-2020 09:06
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you trains lucia was a far better choice than Valentina as lucia is just getting better and better
Whilst last night was probably the best night especially in the last few days
Caty started off on the web looked like she was having a birthday party then eventually on tv after 11
Sophie always enjoy her despite staying in the same thing all night
Lucia just a joy to watch atm and changing it up per stint showing some of other newbies this year how easy it is
The brief cameo from missy was alright is there anything else from her

30-09-2020 17:18
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Super-Jess should have her work cut out tonight Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-09-2020 21:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV