gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
I see the guide has Fern on from 5pm Saturday Has her Twitter account confirmed this?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-07-2020 08:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

S66 definitely doesn't have control over Fernanda.
Shes the best there has ever been and if she wants a raise anytime soon......they better give it. She can do what she wants out side of this shambles studio
16-07-2020 11:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^ totally agree mate.. if only we could persuade to change her mind, stay here and work on web shows exclusively away from S66, so we still had contact with her, St66 will not be the same without her

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2020 12:42 by lovebabes56.)
16-07-2020 12:41
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-71AA_5F12B321.jpg]

Here's something you could be forgiven for missing everybody.
Apologies for the partially obscured picture.
I saw it in the Instagram Stories part of Fernanda's Heart primary account.
Obviously not a lot of detail and I've found no promo on S66's pages so far. Other babes have made good use of the home communication facility in the studio (with a slight loss of resolution) but we'll have to wait and see what really transpires later on.

Fernanda Heart finished at 05.15 and didn't make use of the facility referred to. She confirmed for next Saturday, starting 5 - 6 pm.

[Image: image-1402_5F1318F0.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2020 05:24 by Chrisst.)
18-07-2020 09:37
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Stat time still the same? 6pm?

18-07-2020 12:38
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

Of Fernanda's recent night shows, today's one was the weakest, Fernanda's night show is much better when she does the presentation lying on the bed, she gets closer to the camera, to better see her beautiful face and her big breasts , she could play a part in bed at the concerts, it would be much better.
19-07-2020 05:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Just started going through my collection of Screenshots of Fern that I have done and have loads from 2017 that I may post to bring back memories of great shows but I am still cropping and collating and sorting then I will put them on a external drive of their own to preserve for all time so they don't get lost. The shows are changing n many ways and forms, and there is little doubt that Fern IS the greatest babe channel presenter of all time. She has set standards and levels of presentation that will be her mark on the channels in years to come and levels and standards that we hope will be matched by someone different in the future and right across the board on the channels I do very much hope that her performances are acknowledged and respected.
Not once in my eyes, has she performed a little below par below those standards and levels, other than when she has had a cold, and when she was doing her studies. And to be perfectly honest, I think 2020 has to be marked as the year when the landscape of babe channels has changed possibly forever and I know many of us will feel that Saturdays in 2021 will not quite be the same without our All time Daytime Queen. The pandemic has made and left an indelible mark with Fern's decision and with Chrisst's post above, I think we now have St66's official confirmation of Fern's intentions.

But I think like i said in earlier post, I always knew when this day would come and I had just hoped that it wasn't happening for a few more years yet, but the pandemic has hastened that decision and I know we will make these last few months leading up to her very last show an enjoyable time for her, Let's all make her laugh smile and shake that booty!!

(This post was last modified: 19-07-2020 07:30 by lovebabes56.)
19-07-2020 06:47
m@c Offline
Junior Poster

I think it is time to rummage through our archives and come up with some The-best-of-Fernanda compilations. There were some very sexy moments over the years and worth revisiting I think.
22-07-2020 08:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would agree & I would think she would love it. I would imagine it would have to encompass everything from the Early Bird Days right up to her very last show in December and she should have that as our parting gift to her with voice messages from some of us who she knew so well. I know we honour babes with our Hall of Fame, but with Fernanda she deserves something special and deservedly so and I don't think we've ever honoured a babe in such a way before, and with Fernanda I say we have to make an exception.
For me, it has to be as fitting a tribute from us to her and one we hope she can look at time and again and remember. We need to make it as entertaining as possible from funny calls, responses from her, off guard photos and sexy moments that made us all go "WOW" (and I think she gave us all plenty of them!!)
and when the best retire from their profession they deserve the best possible send - off.
That final day in December is going to be quite something!!

(This post was last modified: 24-07-2020 08:02 by lovebabes56.)
24-07-2020 07:44
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

According to their guide Fern is on tomorrow from 6pm

24-07-2020 09:19

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles