Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
guessing its about a former channel and its owner Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-06-2020 17:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That would be my theory too HP I think it's not clever to name anyone who was or has been convicted of anything unless you know the full facts of the offence

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-06-2020 18:24
Rokk38 Away
Junior Poster

(26-06-2020 11:06 )winsaw Wrote:  
(26-06-2020 10:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Former Xpanded babe Jennifer Kelly is joining S66 next Tuesday

https://twitter.com/jenniferkelly00/stat...72704?s=21

That's ashame I was hoping we would see her on bs where she could really show how good she is

i genuinely don't get the whole thing of BS being anyway superior to anyone else.... phone quality is crap, amount of scams they run is truly obscene and most of the models that go there become full of themselves very quickly....

Don't get me wrong all channels are woeful compared to how they used to be and thanks to ofcom amongst other things, that wont change but BS certainly arent a measuring stick for quality. If they were we may as well shut them all down.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2020 18:46 by Rokk38.)
26-06-2020 18:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Ive had more problems with S66 than i have with BS over the years at least if they are in studio or in webcam studios the screen quality is an awful lot better

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-06-2020 18:48
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I wish BS all the luck in the world resolving their issues too.

I reckon if you were trying to start a business, in broadcasting, you wouldn't try a babe channel.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2020 18:52 by Chrisst.)
26-06-2020 18:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(26-06-2020 18:44 )Rokk38 Wrote:  i genuinely don't get the whole thing of BS being anyway superior to anyone else.... phone quality is crap, amount of scams they run is truly obscene and most of the models that go there become full of themselves very quickly....

Don't get me wrong all channels are woeful compared to how they used to be and thanks to ofcom amongst other things, that wont change but BS certainly arent a measuring stick for quality. If they were we may as well shut them all down.

bs can have up to 10 girls a shift in the studio with the good quality lighting and cameras that brings 66 can only have 2 per shift, this is better,
bs have enough producers to let them have people on the floor all the time maeaning their cameras are manned 66 run with so few staff they dont man the cameras full time so the show looks worst as its static where as bs have movement,
bs have more variety of sets that let the girls move around more 66 is very limited even once they get back in the main studio,
bs allow there girls to work to a harder level letting them give the shows people want 66 tey to restrict what the viewer sees forcing them on to PPV platforms to see the good action bs give for free,
bs has a policy of bringing through young girls where as 66 are only signing very experienced girls, the young talent 66 sign are again only cam girls who are not going to ever be the stars the channels need to survive in the long run,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-06-2020 19:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ This is all very true and well illuminated winsaw. But readers might note you have not directly countered anything Rokk wrote. IOW all his post was true also. You merely wrote around the truly dire weaknesses for BS that he rightly pointed out.

Traditionally, the way I've always looked the contrast is as follows... The operators in question have different styles of presentation and simply divergent ways of expressing the same craven commitment to making the most short-term gain at all cost. To a large extent a punter's preference for one or other operator can therefore only come down to personal preference about the babe(s) involved and the house presentation methods the two espouse.

But something new has come to the fore on this recently IMO. A difference has been emphasised that has put my fav, 66, in a poor light. This is their seeming disregard for the benefits of crowd pleasing.

BS (think of their mic based shows for one) clearly recognise a crowd can be made to pay in more than one way and that crowd pleasing sets have knock on advantages for babe and channel down the line. In contrast, not only do too many at 66 seem not to acknowledge this, but they go out of their way to be specifically anti-crowd in the style of show put forth. The odd babe excepted, it's like they'd rather no one that isn't an immediate contributor gets to see anything of quality; holding that as gospel over any ability to sell to an enthused crowd that encouraging engagement and crowd stimulation might bring. For what I've seen, there has been much less of the latter attitude evident at BS than at 66 in recent times. That does nudge me more towards BS than I've ever been inclined to before.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2020 19:49 by ShandyHand.)
26-06-2020 19:44
jedi72003 Online
Posting Machine

If anyone noticed both s66 and babestation were off air this morning for a couple of hours, both showing the usual promo video. Apparently it was server playout issue which caused the problem. I'm surprised they both use the same kit I would of thought they would have their own servers. Babestation came back first after about an hour s66 much later. Kimmy was scheduled for the early shift but didn't come on until around 8 o'clock.
Looks like babestation have more backroom staff to deal with tech problem much quicker.
26-06-2020 21:40
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2020 19:08 )winsaw Wrote:  
(26-06-2020 18:44 )Rokk38 Wrote:  BS certainly arent a measuring stick for quality.
bs can have up to 10 girls a shift in the studio
bs have enough producers
bs have more variety of sets
bs allow there girls to work to a harder level
the young talent 66 sign are again only cam girls

Agree with all this and the reason for it is that BS have more money.

My feelings remain that each one of us do readers of our comments a dis-service by continually criticising, neigh, destroying S66 without appropriately qualifying our remarks.
Writing that S66 isn't as good today as yesterday is fine. Saying that it isn't as good as BS easily could be unfair.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2020 22:06 by Chrisst.)
26-06-2020 22:02
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(26-06-2020 19:08 )winsaw Wrote:  the young talent 66 sign are again only cam girls who are not going to ever be the stars the channels need to survive in the long run,

Studio 66 isn't a channel anymore, it's a 'cam platform'. That's why they recruit the way they do.
27-06-2020 00:10