babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The babes are quick it seems to call you a "freeloader" and ask for tips. They just sit there. They used to have sets where they could move around. Now it is all about going private, perv cam or tip goals. Ok, you tip them. Then nothing, no thanks or a thank you from many of them. Also on Fan pages, where it is more pronounced. You tip them in a message, you CAN SEE they read it, and nothing, no thanks or thank you. And a lot of them say they reply to EVERY message. Full of S**T Ha, greedy, me me some of them are. No respect, no gratitude and no manners. Seems the younger they are, the worse their attitude. Done with them!
25-05-2020 00:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

(23-05-2020 00:42 )Chrisst Wrote:  Friday night must be prime time for the babeshows and nothwithstanding Sky surely Freeview is top billing.
BS have Amanda Rendell and S66 Lucy Gresty Heart
I can recall the days of Dirty Wives, I liked that. Tonight both stations have over a century's worth of talent.
They're both at home, I wonder why...presumably the studios would have been available.

Amanda was working in the BS London studio though it does look like a bedroom
25-05-2020 06:33
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/styl...id=BHEA000

Our heroes are doing a great job too Smile
05-06-2020 08:52
racey9411 Offline
Junior Poster

Charmaine
Does anyone remember the interaction between Flo and Charmaine on the pink chair on the original adult channels
06-06-2020 11:10
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

Still cant get motivated to call but it'll be to xpanded when i do
I like the no bullshit, heres a good looking girl, heres our cheap price..up to you if you call or not, approach

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
21-06-2020 21:11
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

hystrical mike left on in maddies chat, i think she will be home first tonight ,if shes still on turn the sound up lol
21-06-2020 22:47
mattstovell21 Offline
Junior Poster

Madison lee was on the web earlier this evening and doing a tip goal and said that her phone was ringing but she wouldn’t answer it as it was unfair on the people who had contributed to the goal being met.

That’s fine, but her way of wording it that a guy phoning her was freeloading? I disagreed and said that in the chat, that a guy phoning a premium rate number can’t be called a freeloader.
She blocked me from the chat for 24 hours. Then went on a rant saying if people didn’t like it to watch someone else but that she didn’t block anyone.
21-06-2020 23:33
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(21-06-2020 23:33 )mattstovell21 Wrote:  Madison lee was on the web earlier this evening and doing a tip goal and said that her phone was ringing but she wouldn’t answer it as it was unfair on the people who had contributed to the goal being met.

That’s fine, but her way of wording it that a guy phoning her was freeloading? I disagreed and said that in the chat, that a guy phoning a premium rate number can’t be called a freeloader.
She blocked me from the chat for 24 hours. Then went on a rant saying if people didn’t like it to watch someone else but that she didn’t block anyone.

join the que, oh shes a beaut this one , when doing a mr p show a few months back with dean she promised me the world, then after contributing to her pension fund quite a bit had the audacity to tell another bloke in chat that it was all fake,talk about cut her own throat ,lol,hence i havent spent since laugh
22-06-2020 06:29
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-06-2020 23:33 )mattstovell21 Wrote:  Madison lee was on the web earlier this evening and doing a tip goal and said that her phone was ringing but she wouldn’t answer it as it was unfair on the people who had contributed to the goal being met.

The guys who paid for the goal have already spent the money.
The guy trying to call clearly wasn't a freeloader but he didn't lose any money either, if she didn't answer the phone. All he had to do was be patient.
If she was in the middle of a call when the goal was met do you think she'd dump the caller to do the show? Or expect the tippers to be patient and wait until she finished the call?

Maybe her wording was clumsy, (I didn't see it) but she called it right.
22-06-2020 07:09
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Has she re - defined what a free loader is/was by her comments?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-06-2020 11:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV