Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Fern has always maintained her interaction with us is important to her on a more personal level. In all the time I have watched I don't thin I've hardly ever seen her waggle the phone. I think Studio66 need to knuckle down to sort out that music/mic issue because the longer they don't do anything, the more off putting it becomes.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-05-2020 10:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Hey check out Heather Kay’s instagram story to see some behind the scenes shots of the studio looking pretty empty... izzat interesting?
24-05-2020 11:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Interesting to see they already up to two girls in the studio, so much for keeping it to one to keep social distance lol, I get the feeling 66 need the money so took the chance to get there 2 biggest names in as fast as they could on a prime night, thing is I think both actually produced better shows at home themselves that 66 let them do in the studio, seeing both unable to get naked again when they had been doing it regularly at home was disappointing, 66 producers seem to just take the life and fun out the shows, I hope most of there girls stay home and away from the clueless producers, also got to ask the question of the girls on bs can use the chat box when on TV if they want to why dose 66 not let it happen, interesting to see Jada on rampant herself lastnight taking 66 out of things,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-05-2020 11:49
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-05-2020 09:54 )Chrisst Wrote:  ...Yet the effort was made to have the chatroom. No wonder we don't ring them if they've given us a free means to communicate.

Please don't validate such outdated unsubtle thinking. The free chatboxes when used properly are not going to do down calling. They are there to do quite the opposite. Like so many other modes of additional access being set up around babeland these days they are a method of bolstering the direct connection between fans and babe... when Atlanta responds directly to guys in her threads here is she giving those guys free communication that might replace guys' interactions? No she is solidifying her user base. Not all babes can get on the mic at all times mate, they are busy with cam and vibra, this is simply another alternative engager for a different market. It should not replace mic shout outs either in any case.

A better way needs to be found to utilise the chat and vibra combination than the confusing blank wall stream though. It was a massively weird and slighty confounding workaround last night.

(24-05-2020 09:54 )Chrisst Wrote:  It wasn't just her. Prime time say 00.15 there was Preeti waggling. It made me think about Fernanda Heart You don't see her on the chat and she'd never have time for it anyway because she's ALWAYS on the phone.
If they want to drum up support then get on the mic and SHOUT

Fern is a virtually unique old school outlier these days mate. She has been so industrious, consistently trustworthy and friendly in her customer base building over the years that she seems to have largely ennured herself from the common vagaries of demand most other babes have to deal with. You can't really judge other babes or their actions by Fern's standards. Nor can you expect other babe's to try to step back to the totally call dominated market that is generally just no longer there. We and they need to move forward to new innovations and wider appeal formats not be held back to the past. The trouble is 66 is trying to maintain one foot in each camp atm, which is a half way house not really properly satisfactory to old or newer format fans.

Their shows need new tech that works as it should and, IMO, they need shows to be properly established/defined as individual varied format stints more. Only when guys can be sure of getting the consistent, effective and specifically tailored short segment efforts designed to appeal to one type interaction or another, of the sort they are desirous of, will they have the confidence and the commitment to greater usage. Callers want call based shows, cammers want cam based shows, tippers want mic based tip shows, etc. We shouldn't have to fight it out in some compromised mish mash.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2020 12:04 by ShandyHand.)
24-05-2020 12:01
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Very good Shandy.
I'd go as far as to say that waggling upsets me as I think it's like begging.
At home the girls can run it themselves, short segment or otherwise but that is internet dependent so we come back to the tech and presumably money which is why they're waggling.
24-05-2020 12:26
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I don't really mind the waggling too much. It's been part of the shows for most of the time I've been watching.

Apart from Jada, that is. I don't really know why, but the way she holds the phone with her finger tips, and pinky sticking up, really grates on me Sad
24-05-2020 13:39
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

must be practising for darts Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-05-2020 14:12
winsaw Offline

(24-05-2020 12:26 )Chrisst Wrote:  I'd go as far as to say that waggling upsets me as I think it's like begging.
At home the girls can run it themselves, short segment or otherwise but that is internet dependent so we come back to the tech and presumably money which is why they're waggling.

i also really dont like it only think worse is when they start begging on the mic its so un sexy,
i think the issue is now they are back in the studio they have to hit targets, from what i understand when at home 66 only pay they a % of what they make so if a girl dont make anything they they dont lose anything, now its back in the studio they have to cover all the studio costs also girl get paid a fee for being on tv in the studio so they need to make a lot more money and this pressure starts the begging behaviour,

24-05-2020 14:52
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(24-05-2020 11:49 )winsaw Wrote:  I get the feeling 66 need the money so took the chance to get there 2 biggest names in
Seriously? That's like saying K and V are 2 of the most popular letters of the alphabet Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-05-2020 08:05
winsaw Offline

(25-05-2020 08:05 )Doddle Wrote:  
(24-05-2020 11:49 )winsaw Wrote:  I get the feeling 66 need the money so took the chance to get there 2 biggest names in
Seriously? That's like saying K and V are 2 of the most popular letters of the alphabet Rolleyes

Very much so , of the girls who do nights on 66 I would say they have the 2 biggest fan bases with those who watch on TV, who do you think has a bigger fan base mate I would think only Ella is getting near these two with the amount of calls can generate,

25-05-2020 11:45