Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Preeti Fan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yes it's true, Jenny does day shows only and pervcam isn’t being used for day shows any more. Maybe it will be a big improvement on the day shows.
21-05-2020 12:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks guys Important

1. Shandy Cool remarked about so much ground and I think that's the case with Jenny James. They (and us) only really know about what they've experienced and wasn't she stuck in Spain for a few weeks?
2. We want slightly different things. Top of my list is microphone control.
3. Jenny's on now so good luck to her. Maybe we'll learn a bit more over the next few weeks and be able to cultivate a mutually beneficial rapport between provider and punter.

On a more lighthearted note.
Have you seen Harlow Thorn?
I'm sure I know her....on the A414, if you get as far as Biggleswade you've gone to far Big Grin
21-05-2020 14:27
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(21-05-2020 14:27 )Chrisst Wrote:  ...2. We want slightly different things. Top of my list is microphone control.

I would like to see this microphone control should probably be the sole operation of the babe and not gallery plus the babe should have full control over the music to the point where they could state whether they want music on their shows or not. S66 has shot itself too many times in the foot over the past year - 18 months when they do not turn down music at the babe's request and how often has Fern's show been ruined when she is doing either a shout or sign off there is a delay on mic and music drowns her speech.

Are you saying she is or looks like a Essex babe?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-05-2020 14:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

they are never going to give the babes control of the mic, to much can go wrong, you have to remember that they are only allowed to talk at PG level so if a girl was on there all the time chatting away then there would be to higher chance she would forget herself and just talk like a normal person and not like the ofcom normal they force on tv shows, if a girl said something wrong thats a big fine for each time it happens in a show,
on the music form what i understand of the 66 setup they use those auto mics that when the computer registers a voice it drops the music, the problem with it and why bs dropped this and went back to the gallery controlling it is the computer is to sensitive it notices every gap between words and every breath the girl takes and trys to turn the music back on, this on off all the time often makes the mic very hard to hear as its not on the whole time

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-05-2020 15:28
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(19-05-2020 21:14 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  
(19-05-2020 19:45 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  Great news Ive missed the good quality

Been away since 2009 have you ? Big Laugh

It feels like it actually I have been away for some months ever since the online cams took over last night was great seeing Preeti
21-05-2020 16:49
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(21-05-2020 15:28 )winsaw Wrote:  they are never going to give the babes control of the mic, to much can go wrong.
on the music form what i understand of the 66 setup they use those auto mics that when the computer registers a voice it drops the music, the problem with it and why bs dropped this and went back to the gallery controlling it is the computer is to sensitive it notices every gap between words and every breath the girl takes and trys to turn the music back on, this on off all the time often makes the mic very hard to hear as its not on the whole time

1. The babes are in control of the mics at home. I'll grant you it might not be best practice.
2. I've not seen anything automatic at S66. The used to rely on the gallery's help but now just expect their girls to shout over the music.
3. I believe BS uses a system, adjusted to avoid the problem you describe. Relying on manual control won't be reliable enough anywhere.
4. Unfortunately I believe babes announcements are not valued highly enough as a vital part of engagement with the viewer by S66 and until that changes I can only see still more shows being ruined as LB Cool describes.
21-05-2020 17:44
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Would you raise this issue with Gallery Chrisst?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-05-2020 18:09
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(21-05-2020 18:09 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Would you raise this issue with Gallery Chrisst?

We already have haven't we. And we'll continue to do so but the gallery maintains that they have scant production responsibility.

I've written about cultivating a mutually beneficial rapport and we've a few walls we can chuck mud against:
We discuss here, it gets read.
Someone might be lucky enough to have a conversation on the subject with Jenny James. I don't know if Jenny speaks on the mic at all.
They'll be the fall out arising from the studio reopening. Especially the girls not being able to earn their tip goals from cajoling their viewers any more.
There was that studio66tvpromos guy that used to post.
There's some working relationship between the channels and this forum.
There's the UKAP awards at the end of the year.
And don't forget the offer of another Q & A. It'd be a most prescient question wouldn't it: 'Fern Heart how do you feel about having to shout to be heard?'
21-05-2020 19:43
Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

No Grace - don't go on TV; no more nudity and wanking in your back garden (not an euphemism), instead you'll be stuck behind a desk waggling your phone!
21-05-2020 19:59
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

It's good to see them return to the studio. I just hope it lasts, as there could still be a statutory sanction to come from Ofcom, which could force them off TV completely.
21-05-2020 20:36