Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
that never showed up when Fern was on, it only showed thr number with credit when i hit the call button

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-03-2020 12:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2020 12:37 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  that never showed up when Fern was on, it only showed thr number with credit when i hit the call button

Yep, I know what you mean but I suggest that you could see it.
When I'm logged into my S66CAMS or previously my S66TV account I could only see 0333 321 8893 but If I press call when NOT logged in then I get the 0909 number. I've been able to replicate that just now, that's how I capped it above and I think that I must have seen the same thing on Wednesday.
I must stress that I've not tried ringing her and maybe the 0909 number doesn't work (and it's also more expensive).
The other point is that there was that poll recently and it says that no one uses the PC.
Give it a try on Tuesday maybe if you're not engaged in feeding the nation.
28-03-2020 14:17
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Yes 0909 is the non-logged in is the typical 'landline' TV number. Once logged in you get webcall version that can be dirty chat if you wish. It's been that way for a month or so now. It's surely about 66 trying to show the authorities they are socially responsible. To see anything more than daytime TV material on their site it's compulsory age verification, card details, log ins and passwords, etc... not only is it about them monitoring your usage 24/7 but it's also them saying to the government 'look we know anyone that sees or uses the naughties on our site is overage please don't restrict us any more - we've done all this by ourselves.'

Course it's undermine a little just at the mo by third party sites allowing unlogged in viewing of the web only streams. But it can easily be seen how quickly all relevant sites would put blocks in place like those on the 66 site if the UK authorities came snooping.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2020 18:17 by ShandyHand.)
28-03-2020 15:19
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

One point worth making is that S66 haven't developed the practice of explaining the mechanics of accessing their service in this case or any other in the past that I've noticed.
At the bottom of their page are options the content of which are interesting and written by someone with a strong knowledge of broadcast and commercial law but none of them are 'How to access our service'
It's possible to be cynical about that but it's also the case that the service gets more complicated weekly and they've just not got 'round to it.
28-03-2020 15:50
mreoh Offline
Junior Poster

I was looking for Paige Green’s threads (always a fave of mine) but she’s vanished, what does this mean?
28-03-2020 15:51
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2020 14:17 )Chrisst Wrote:  When I'm logged into my S66CAMS or previously my S66TV account I could only see 0333 321 8893 but If I press call when NOT logged in then I get the 0909 number.

They want you to use credits if possible.
28-03-2020 16:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(28-03-2020 15:50 )Chrisst Wrote:  One point worth making is that S66 haven't developed the practice of explaining the mechanics of accessing their service in this case or any other in the past that I've noticed.
At the bottom of their page are options the content of which are interesting and written by someone with a strong knowledge of broadcast and commercial law but none of them are 'How to access our service'
It's possible to be cynical about that but it's also the case that the service gets more complicated weekly and they've just not got 'round to it.

Massively yes. They should be doing all sorts of things that would make their scheduling, site and services, more open, transparent and accessible to their customers but they don't. One can only conclude they don't see the value it putting in the time on same (aside from the odd ephemeral comment by gallery). It seems they value their time, flexibility to change things, and desire not to be held to account by written stipulations, above things that can engender consumer trust. (Look at the debacle they've had over guys not feeling secure on how tip goals will operate.) Most regular service industries would say that is a massive mistake. And yet they keep not letting guys see how and why things work the way they do.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2020 16:34 by ShandyHand.)
28-03-2020 16:26
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-03-2020 16:13 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(28-03-2020 14:17 )Chrisst Wrote:  When I'm logged into my S66CAMS or previously my S66TV account I could only see 0333 321 8893 but If I press call when NOT logged in then I get the 0909 number.

They want you to use credits if possible.

would be good to know if the 0909 option does work for cam calls

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-03-2020 15:17
icy12 Offline
Banned

All the current crop of girls should take note of Emilie Raes webshows, as she was outstanding last night, hence why she's the ultimate babe on S66 right now
30-03-2020 15:15
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Why can the girls in Romania stream at HD, but the girls who work for a more established company in the UK, are barely in 480p most of the time?
I don't know about any of you but apart from when Emilie Rae is on, I haven't been watching s66 at all.
01-04-2020 19:12