babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Thursday was the wonderful Hayley Maye doing her best bsx show yet, she showed off her lovely pussy nearly the whole show doing lots of positions, loved her on all fours ass to camera, she got really close to the camera so got to really see her pussy well, she showed off how flexible her long legs are by spreading them as wide as she could again giving excellent view of the pussy , I really liked that show, she's definitely not shy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-03-2020 12:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

WTF was that - if BSX want these web only shows to succeed they are making a terrible job of it, no publcity and now no hardcore on a hardcore show. Jess of all people, she implied she would be explicit if got phone call and waved phone about like a whirling dervish. It hasn't suddenly become FTA powered by phone calls, like the very old days, without anyone knowing has it? I thought nothing BSX could do would surprise me, how stupid was I. Nothing to salvage the weekend unless obesity is your thing, its not mine.
13-03-2020 23:47
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Totally agree Lozza.

If that was the standard of the web only shows then they are pointless.

Jess did nothing more and probably less than she does in the free to air shows.

People again conned by the promise of hardcore content and what do they get - the same tame content.

Very surprised that Jess was not up to showing more on web only as she is usually one of the better performers on BS.

To cap it all as well the supposed live show at 11:10 was a recorded show from a few months back.

What a load of rubbish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
14-03-2020 00:37
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2020 00:37 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Totally agree Lozza.

If that was the standard of the web only shows then they are pointless.

Jess did nothing more and probably less than she does in the free to air shows.

People again conned by the promise of hardcore content and what do they get - the same tame content.

Very surprised that Jess was not up to showing more on web only as she is usually one of the better performers on BS.

To cap it all as well the supposed live show at 11:10 was a recorded show from a few months back.

What a load of rubbish.

00:10 and still no sign of a live show.
Any thoughts?
14-03-2020 01:11
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Beth and Sarah are the only other two girls in tonight so they had to pull Jess from BSX and put her into the tv rotation.

I'm not excusing the poor organisation, just repeating what Jess said.
14-03-2020 02:08
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

Congratulations BSX reaches a new low. In all the time I have watched, through last minute call offs, adverse weather, major technical problems and numerous other difficulties, BSX have always cobbled together at least two shows.

The Silent Majority talks rightly of "poor organisation" but what it really shows is how unimportant BSX actually is to Babestation. They could with a little ingenuity and organisation found half an hour for a show if the will was there.

Just as a footnote, the lovely Danielle Maye in her insert just before midnight rubbed her pussy quite vigorously (obviously allowable under OFCOM guidelines), showing two things how spineless the usual producer is about such actions and how disappointing Jess' "hardcore" performance was.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2020 02:43 by lozza123x.)
14-03-2020 02:35
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2020 02:08 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Beth and Sarah are the only other two girls in tonight so they had to pull Jess from BSX and put her into the tv rotation.

I'm not excusing the poor organisation, just repeating what Jess said.
Appalling if true!
Imagine paying for tickets to a concert or a football match, only to find the organisers showing a recorded version of an old event!
Obviously more money to be made from the FTA channel, than the subscription one! Yet another example of BSX taking their paying customers for a ride!
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2020 06:36 by MrT.)
14-03-2020 06:36
winsaw Offline

You are right Mr T sadly bsx is the least watched show, TV and the webshow make more money than it, so it lost out on all the problems bs had lastnight this is why more people need to start watching it,

The issues where only 4 girls turned up lastnight 3 no shows, Ashley waned to stay blurred on the webshow, so left only 3 girls to do normal TV and normal webshow,
Lozza what u don't know mate and why they couldn't fit a 2nd section in somewhere as u say is because they where also very short of producers Ric ended up producing the TV show until 5am as there was no one else to do it, so he was unable to produce BSX,

Basically everything went wrong at bs lastnight they didn't have enough people in to make 3 shows so bsx go dropped as it makes the least money I understand why they did it but not happy about it also think a Mr P could have explained what was happening on the chat box, shouldn't have been left to Jess to try to explain it,

14-03-2020 12:33
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Winsaw you need to stop making excuses for the very poor BS set up.

They manage with fixed cameras during the week and could have done similar last night.

If they knew they were having problems they could have at least released a notice to let punters know.

To state that more people need to watch is a joke as people will only pay to watch good constant content and not the load of crap the BS constantly turn out, that's when they remember to turn on the feed that is.

A load of shite run by shysters and incompetents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
14-03-2020 18:02
winsaw Offline

(14-03-2020 18:02 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Winsaw you need to stop making excuses for the very poor BS set up.
i wasn't i was giving people the info on what happened, if you dont want to know what is going on thats up to you , i prefer not to be ignorant of the facts

(14-03-2020 18:02 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  They manage with fixed cameras during the week and could have done similar last night.

they had no girls to do a show as they where being used else where as i stated but you chose to not take in, also they had no producer to set the set, camera, lighting up, its not a 2 minute job to turn a set on but again i dont think you want to know that as the truth dont fit with your argument,

(14-03-2020 18:02 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  If they knew they were having problems they could have at least released a notice to let punters know.

i totally agree with you and said the same in my post or did you choose to not read that

(14-03-2020 18:02 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  To state that more people need to watch is a joke as people will only pay to watch good constant content and not the load of crap the BS constantly turn out, that's when they remember to turn on the feed that is.

not at all as the whole reason that bs felt they could cancel bsx lastnight was because it had the fewest viewers and made them the least money, if lots more people took the show then they would not have done this , i am sure it would not need that many more people to be members before it was making as much as the webshow then it may have been the webshow that was cancelled,

14-03-2020 18:58

babestation xtra