babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Yeah I bet he's really pissed off as no-one has buzzed her at all Big Grin mind you Jamie is VERY watchable, great tits on her. The tip goal is too big, especially this time of the morning virtually no-one is around. Jamie Knight can be a big star in the future.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2020 03:32 by GMach1.)
14-02-2020 03:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2020 03:23 )GMach1 Wrote:  Yeah I bet he's really pissed off as no-one has buzzed her at all Big Grin mind you Jamie is VERY watchable, great tits on her. The tip goal is too big, especially this time of the morning virtually no-one is around. Jamie Knight can be a big star in the future.
maybe a blurred screen but the conversation from the other room in the background was vey intereting between miss llyod and mr p,amongst all of the laughter and banter clear as a bell she said do you wanna fuck me ,anyone else hear it ?
14-02-2020 08:56
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It wouldn't surprise me if they did (as Lucky did this morning) Chloe had looked like she was up for it, I didn't have any sound on so I didn't hear what was said. If this is happening again it is a throwback to the old days where I long suspected things went on behind the scenes.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-02-2020 11:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think not only have the Daytime shows lost their sense of cheekiness and fun and all the rest of it with some over thr last few years, the introduction of tip goals just don't even add to flavour of the show either, I think many of us have at one time or another commented on one thread or another, the ridiculous levels of the tip goals that are set, and how long it would take a babe to achieve them. IMO the tip goals need to be set at a reasonable level so once it is reached, those who tipped should not have to fork out twice to watch it, which unfortunately both BS & St66 have failed to grasp that fact and allow those who contributed to the tip goal access without having to pay twice. I know they have to make money business wise and pay the babes but they have to raise their customer service levels as well

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2020 08:23 by lovebabes56.)
27-02-2020 08:21
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-02-2020 08:21 )babelover48 Wrote:  those who tipped should not have to fork out twice to watch it, which unfortunately both BS & St66 have failed to grasp that fact and allow those who contributed to the tip goal access without having to pay twice

When did Bs start doing that?
27-02-2020 09:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-02-2020 09:04 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(27-02-2020 08:21 )babelover48 Wrote:  those who tipped should not have to fork out twice to watch it, which unfortunately both BS & St66 have failed to grasp that fact and allow those who contributed to the tip goal access without having to pay twice

When did Bs start doing that?
I might have bean wrong about BS, apologies, but certainly St66 need to look at it.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-02-2020 09:22
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

Tori and Nicole screwing the tippers and not each other tonight..... not doing one of the tip goals asked. Utter shite.
01-03-2020 02:57
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

Perhaps BS should limit the amount of drink presenters should have. OK Nicole and Tori were down right rude to paying (and fair enough non paying customers) but this looks bad on the company and most other jobs would be a dismissal, but majorly in this type of work it is opening up BS to all sorts of accusations. I mean in that state there can be no informed consent. Not saying anything untoward has happened just perhaps BS need to review the alcohol policy. Also it is flaunting the Health and safety regulations defined by the HSE so could land them in trouble too
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 03:52 by fucu2.)
01-03-2020 03:44
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

Right I am ready for the shitstorm, not saying no drinking or no fun, just perhaps BS management need to keep an eye on it for their own sake and the presenters
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 03:55 by fucu2.)
01-03-2020 03:52
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

They're not drunk.

Nicole in particular is constantly monitoring the screen to see what they look like.
01-03-2020 04:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV