babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
No Atlanta tonight? She Tweeted her as being on the schedule.

Looks like no Anna either.

Maybe both are due later than usual?

AKA Lara Croft
27-01-2020 01:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Zzzzzzzzz

Dull night

AKA Lara Croft
27-01-2020 04:05
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

maybe we are expecting too much after saturdays shows,i"d take it as it comes,expecting the same level every night aint gonna happen, i think some girls will be feeling the pressure on them to exceed their limitations ,im just gonna go with the flow ,
27-01-2020 07:42
PetDetective Offline
Banned

(27-01-2020 07:42 )shankey! Wrote:  maybe we are expecting too much after saturdays shows,i"d take it as it comes,expecting the same level every night aint gonna happen, i think some girls will be feeling the pressure on them to exceed their limitations ,im just gonna go with the flow ,

Yep, this is what I think too. This new expectation could actually result in less of the shows happening if the girls are worried about getting shouted at for not doing what Anna did.
27-01-2020 10:14
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Maybe so-called specials should only be one per month otherwise it will just become same-y and perhaps not with Mr.P, bring back the 2-4-1's once in a while and at some point allow some nudity.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
27-01-2020 15:17
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-01-2020 15:17 )GMach1 Wrote:  Maybe so-called specials should only be one per month otherwise it will just become same-y and perhaps not with Mr.P, bring back the 2-4-1's once in a while and at some point allow some nudity.

If it made a shitload of money (which it probably did), they'll flog it to death as quickly as possible.
Like every other good idea they've ever had.
27-01-2020 21:59
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(27-01-2020 15:17 )GMach1 Wrote:  Maybe so-called specials should only be one per month otherwise it will just become same-y and perhaps not with Mr.P, bring back the 2-4-1's once in a while and at some point allow some nudity.

Like a true politician, Mr. Grinch continues his lonely campaign against the Mr. P shows.

So, if your proposal is accepted, then for the rest of the month, we are allowed to have the same mediocre sitting around /lying down, bum waggling, cheesy posing that has been around for nearly 2 decades now - but this isn't samey?? - and sprinkled with "occasional nudity" - and exciting 2-4-1's with Lori & Ashley doing bugger all in blur-o-vision to tempt the gullible.

No thank you. I'm quite happy with the way webshows are progressing - fake or otherwise they are providing (for me) some stimulating viewing amongst a sea of mediocrity.
27-01-2020 22:28
Charlemagne Offline

(27-01-2020 21:59 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

If it made a shitload of money (which it probably did), they'll flog it to death as quickly as possible.
Like every other good idea they've ever had.

And it has the added advantage that some lucky member (in more than one way) of their team gets to fill his sexual gratification for the night. Tongue

27-01-2020 22:33
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(27-01-2020 22:28 )TheProf Wrote:  

Like a true politician, Mr. Grinch continues his lonely campaign against the Mr. P shows.

So, if your proposal is accepted, then for the rest of the month, we are allowed to have the same mediocre sitting around /lying down, bum waggling, cheesy posing that has been around for nearly 2 decades now - but this isn't samey?? - and sprinkled with "occasional nudity" - and exciting 2-4-1's with Lori & Ashley doing bugger all in blur-o-vision to tempt the gullible.

No thank you. I'm quite happy with the way webshows are progressing - fake or otherwise they are providing (for me) some stimulating viewing amongst a sea of mediocrity.

I am not a Grinch! Smile I was merely mulling over the idea that perhaps it could be overkill in the end-anyway if you are happy and left with a smile on your face then good for you.

Moving right along, does anyone know what has happened to Poppy May?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2020 22:41 by GMach1.)
27-01-2020 22:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like a no show from Atlanta and Alice again bladewave

AKA Lara Croft
28-01-2020 00:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV