gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
Got an idea download al the songs needed for the festival and play them on your phone as and when required and then lip synch the words!! Still coughing my lungs up I doubt highly doubt I'll be going over for Xmas day for dinner unless the coughing improves somewhat soon. With my younger trying new drugs for his arthritis (he was diagnosed with Psoriac arthritis - and in 64% of cases it is fatal), and if anyone has a cold or virus he must not have contact.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2019 06:26 by lovebabes56.)
21-12-2019 06:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

My PS4 sounds like the fuckin space shuttle taking off since the last firmware update... annoyed

22-12-2019 19:27
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

My voice sounds more like a Mysteron thanks to the laryngitis, so beat that! Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
22-12-2019 20:26
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I deserve more forum awards i need at the very least 3 awards a year to be happy

I miss Amber Coen
22-12-2019 21:35
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Ask the man in the red suit mate...and if he's not available ask Santa Claus as well Big Grin at least you got a win.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
22-12-2019 21:39
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

2 years in a row i have been robbed in the forum awards and as of right now i will be limiting my posting to premier league predictions and wwe predictions (which i unfortunetly chose to run) only, The unappreciated goatman will be fading out from the forum... you all brought this on yourselves
Merry christmas and a happy new year

I miss Amber Coen
24-12-2019 00:06
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

My Christmas and Chanukah is ruined this year-wasn't able to go shopping let alone go out and all this coughing stuff up is putting a massive dent in any festive cheer I had-but I am determined to enjoy some it although in my present state the lack of sleep is not helping my normally calm nature and I might say things that could upset so I shall take my leave from here for a while and come back when I feel better-it's for the best. Smile

24-12-2019 00:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(24-12-2019 00:06 )goatman222 Wrote:  2 years in a row i have been robbed in the forum awards and as of right now i will be limiting my posting to premier league predictions and wwe predictions (which i unfortunetly chose to run) only, The unappreciated goatman will be fading out from the forum... you all brought this on yourselves
As I believe the record will show, I said before the results - "the nomination is the accolade". The disappointment doesn't fade, even when you decide you never stood a chance.

Not that you'll read this, apparently... Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-12-2019 09:04
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-12-2019 00:16 )GMach1 Wrote:  My Christmas and Chanukah is ruined this year-wasn't able to go shopping let alone go out and all this coughing stuff up is putting a massive dent in any festive cheer I had-but I am determined to enjoy some it although in my present state the lack of sleep is not helping my normally calm nature and I might say things that could upset so I shall take my leave from here for a while and come back when I feel better-it's for the best. Smile

Hope you get better soon mzate

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
24-12-2019 09:15
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-12-2019 00:06 )goatman222 Wrote:  2 years in a row i have been robbed in the forum awards and as of right now i will be limiting my posting to premier league predictions and wwe predictions (which i unfortunetly chose to run) only, The unappreciated goatman will be fading out from the forum... you all brought this on yourselves
Merry christmas and a happy new year

I didn't even get nominated but only have been nominated once in the awards, but didn't win I just have to find that magic formula that will see me nominated next year!!

24-12-2019 09:18

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles