Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

onefromthetop Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Lola Knight - Studio 66 nightshow - Caps and Vids
Awesome show from Lola love the way her tits were squeezed into that tiny red bra even better when they came out,many thanks for the pics
02-11-2019 10:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Berkshirewhite Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lola Knight - (Night Queen 2016-2018 & Ultimate Babe 2018) - Chat & Discus...
(02-11-2019 03:37 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(02-11-2019 03:28 )snookered Wrote:  
(02-11-2019 01:13 )Stemmw Wrote:  Lola is naked now fellas and you are all very welcome, excellent call as usual from Lola, well worth the expense Tongue

You sound just like me Big Grin.
It is a most excellent feeling to strip the lovely Lola on the phone isn't it?
Marvellous stuff Big Grin

Definitely, surprised you didn't get in on the act tonight yourself.

On sounding similar to you, I have been reading these forums for a few years before joining and I only recently started calling the channels so I took cues from the poster who seemed to be able to get the best out Lola.

So many callers lack imagination so when given the chance you have to get the most out of the babes, that's what you do and what I try to do too.

You are right about stripping Lola naked, such a joy, she is terrific on the phone and always obliges, brilliant performer too if you have a bit of imagination to bring out a performance that has earned her so many admirers and forum accolades Smile

Sorry but again egos take over ....Lola was terrific as she always is ....Lola always obliges...so if you want to see more of Lola or any girl have a look on the web....but if you want to think you are achieving something well carry on..first and....last word should go to Lola a terrific performer that knows what every caller wants, excellent night from.....LOLA.
02-11-2019 10:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Lola Knight - (Night Queen 2016-2018 & Ultimate Babe 2018) - Chat & Discus...
Very enjoyable seeing her naked, boobs oiled up ,covering her pussy with a bunch of flowers , well done stemmw keep up the good work, that's the sort of freedom 66 Should give her every show, good they have one producer with some balls,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-11-2019 11:39
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Babe of the night performance from Lola. Fantastic movement, great body language, bj simulation, took up lots of different positions and poses, lots of amazing nakedness showing off her incredible body, oiled herself up and lots of flower thong Big Grin

Lola's performance last night and over this year in fact proves that she is the best performer across any channel, in my opinion anyways.

For times this year Lola has held together the S66 night show all on her own and given the limitations put on her compared to the relative freedom given by BS to their babes, it says an awful lot about how fucking brilliant Lola is that she can match them in the awards in spite of the handicap she has being on S66

Lola is simply awesome HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
02-11-2019 12:10
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(02-11-2019 10:31 )Berkshirewhite Wrote:  Sorry but again egos take over ....Lola was terrific as she always is ....Lola always obliges...so if you want to see more of Lola or any girl have a look on the web....but if you want to think you are achieving something well carry on..first and....last word should go to Lola a terrific performer that knows what every caller wants, excellent night from.....LOLA.

I agree that Lola is an incredible asset to any channel she works for. She just knows what to do, she's a natural talent. She tends to deliver at a satisfactory level (or above) come what may.
It's just not true to say she doesn't perform better with a good caller on the line though, someone who knows how to play the director's role.
Lola absolutely waits for instruction to excel and it stands to reason. If she just got naked and did everything we all like to see without being instructed, there would be no need for any callers. The product would be free.
Of course you'll always get the deluded type that want to call and resume their meaningful relationship with her laugh
And if you've ever been behind these people in the queue (the ones talking about shopping trips etc) you will see that Lola just sits fondling her boobs and such.

She's a great performer but definitely comes to life with a good caller.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 16:01 by Bandwagon.)
02-11-2019 12:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lola Knight - (Night Queen 2016-2018 & Ultimate Babe 2018) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Babe of the night.....enough said Smile

Ps: who wished they were the flowers Lola was using as a thong Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2019 12:42
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(02-11-2019 12:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  who wished they were the flowers Lola was using as a thong Big Grin

Everyone Rammy, everyone Smile

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
02-11-2019 12:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(02-11-2019 10:31 )Berkshirewhite Wrote:  Sorry but again egos take over ....Lola was terrific as she always is ....Lola always obliges...so if you want to see more of Lola or any girl have a look on the web....but if you want to think you are achieving something well carry on..first and....last word should go to Lola a terrific performer that knows what every caller wants, excellent night from.....LOLA.

I must have an expensive ego then Rolleyesbladewave.
I have spent countless time and money on calls to numerous babes down the years, probably far more than most (and more than I should) on this forum if I were to speculate.
On so many of those calls I have had to listen in to all manner of folk while waiting to be connected myself.
Blokes who call for a daytime chat in nightshow hours, drunks, mumblers, whisperers, blokes making ridiculous noises down the phone without conversing properly.
During that listen in time painfully little visual stimulus has been forthcoming.
I include Lola in that. No babe, absolutely no babe has ever been perfect for every second of every minute. No babe will ever be so.

If the inference is that the caller has no effect on quality of visual stimulus then I have to say that is quite frankly utter nonsense. The best calls I have had to listen in to have produced the best quality of visual stimulation. When I get through I try to generate a stimulating outcome.
When I feel I have succeeded I feel better for it. I am entitled to express that joy on here without any accusation of egotism. Calls to these shows are expensive especially when one likes to have a long filthy chat as I do.
Without callers these shows would not sustain at all.
Without callers who encourage the horniest possible babe positions, poses, movements and yes nudity those things would happen an awful lot less at the very, very least.

A forum such as this allows expression of joy and disappointment at all manner of babeshow output. I think the very last thing those who sustain the product i.e the callers and other types of punters deserve is to be given the egotist tag when expressing such joy or frustration.
Very disappointing.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 16:59 by Snooks.)
02-11-2019 14:46
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Lola Knight - (Night Queen 2016-2018 & Ultimate Babe 2018) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
^ Think again Berkshire. Not known any prominent poster here with less of an ego in his posts than snookered.

When this man speaks about calls to babeshows everyone should listen - including those on the inside. There is no one who can do so with as much experience or wisdom on how things should be in this area.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-11-2019 15:24
Berkshirewhite Offline
Junior Poster

(02-11-2019 15:24 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Think again Berkshire. Not known any prominent poster here with less of an ego in his posts than snookered.

When this man speaks about calls to babeshows everyone should listen - including those on the inside. There is no one who can do so with as much experience or wisdom on how things should be in this area.

yep agreed I should think again, there is no point of trying to express a view which is being ignored so my last words are, a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance, that's ego, but if you want to use boast about their cleverness then use that term because that what it is, it should be primarily be about Lola's performances not ours,end of for me,its ok I won't be reading any more posts no point.
03-11-2019 15:37